PDA

View Full Version : Mingoo's Definitive List

Mingerroo
18-02-04, 00:11
This is my definitive list for the perfect server. It is what I would want to see in the fabled "neptune" and is what would most definitely constitute a "hardcore" server. This is because I am tired of the game now, as before, when you could actually lose something important it made you play more often, trying to attain those weapons once again.

This list is mine, and therefore I do not want additions or removals from this list. All I ask is that you post a comment on whether you agree with me or not. :)

ADD
A wealth of different weapon modifications, each with both highs and lows.
A larger selection of weapons with various Tech Levels (more than one for each TL, and tech/non-tech alternatives).
More armour, with varied bonuses/disadvantages.
More drugs.
More NPC led quests, even if they are only small.
CHANGE
All high level mobs, so that they can no longer kill you in couple of hits, but can take more damage and have more possible attacks and movement patterns. They should be more tactical and work in small groups sometimes.
Rare items, instead make "unique items" things that will only ever drop once or twice, and will do so from a random high level mob, with no pattern. But there should be a wealth of unique items. Current rare items can be added to this pool, but should be toned down. It makes no sense that a persons "cursed soul" imbued in a weapon is in fact imbued in a thousand or so so called "unique items"
REMOVE
Quality caps on weapons, instead make it a soft cap, so that the higher above the current cap you go, the harder it is to go higher.
The Locked Slot.
The LE.
Five item drop rule, everyone of any Soul Light should drop the same number of items, I personally don't care how many.
Safe zones. An evil person should have nowhere to hide without actually hiding.
Parashock - With all the above changes people will want to know they died because they lack the skill to fight off their attacker, not because they got spammed to the ground and just had to watch while they die.
With the removal of rare items in exchange for unique items, I suspect that nobody will want to visit MC5 (not newb MC5 obviously), and so the high-level character zone could be removed/replaced.

I believe that is all, as I said, comments welcome, alterations not. :)

Steve