PDA

View Full Version : What about people who pay by paypal?

kane
17-02-04, 23:50
What about people who pay by paypal? Can't we play DoY??

J. Folsom
17-02-04, 23:50
You're not going to be forced to the new system, so yes you can play DoY.

Chase.Devine
17-02-04, 23:51
Yap.

Mjs said you can choose between old & new payment methods.
Its voluntarily to pay by Click-2-Pay.

If you choose to pay by Click-2-Pay,
you will get money for a free month. :)

Heavyporker
18-02-04, 11:43
Hm. Free month just sounds damn sexy, but I already bought a 6 month sub a couple months back...

so.... IF I choose to go this route, will the free month be added on after the 6 months, or what?

Leebzie
18-02-04, 11:48
Cant we get a free month for buying DoY ? :angel:

L0KI
18-02-04, 11:51
Originally posted by MJS
The current systems (PayByCash, Worldpay and ELV) remain active for current accounts and for accounts that will have been activated before the release of NC:BDoY.

I think it was pretty damn clear, as paypal goes thru paybycash.

kane
18-02-04, 15:48
so im lost us who us paybycash get free? or will be able to pay for later on I don't know much I do want doy but can only use paybycash using paypal.

Original monk
18-02-04, 17:06
i think its weird that people using the new system get a reward (month free) but people who use the old system for soo long, who are obviously also good customers, dont get a month free :/

i understand its to promote the new system, but sumwhere it doesnt feels right that the rest that wont switch doesnt get any presents ...

i would reward the people using the old system also :) but then again i dont know alot about current marketing and economy :/

i dunno what i gonna do yet, the new or old system, but i yust want it to be fair to all paying customers ... or is it because the new method is much cheaper to use for KK ? i dunno, but if its much cheaper then i will use the new system so ya guys can even invest more in our beloved game :)

ciao, yust my 2 cents

Strych9
18-02-04, 17:17
As a note to paypal users...

You can get a mastercard issued to you that only draws money from your paypal account. Fully legit MC number and you are sent a full functioning card.

I use it all the time now instead of using paypal directly- much less hassle.

Everytime you use it for a purchase of any sort you get a cash back bonus as well.

So if you have paypal, you may want to look into that as it allows you to use any othe sort of CC payment system.

kane
18-02-04, 20:04
all i got is a canadian debit card with thats why i use paypal can take or add money to paypal with and I will not be getting a creditcard..

Strych9
18-02-04, 20:05
Originally posted by kane
all i got is a canadian debit card with thats why i use paypal can take or add money to paypal with and I will not be getting a creditcard.. You can also go online to paypal and just have then generate your mastercard number that is linked to your paypal account, even if you dont want them to actually create a card itself.

Then you can use ANYTHING that takes CCs... but it takes the money out of your paypal account.

kane
18-02-04, 20:06
Also my point is how does one pay for DoY if i don't have creditcard is this the end road for me?? Should I quit I dont know if I able pay with paypal.... I know no dev will post here and they may lose me as custmer and im sure one person out 1000+ will not care but I kinda care :( btw here eve-online broke there max players online at once 7,250 at once ^^

kane
18-02-04, 20:07
Originally posted by kane
Also my point is how does one pay for DoY if i don't have creditcard is this the end road for me?? Should I quit I dont know if I able pay with paypal.... I know no dev will post here and they may lose me as custmer and im sure one person out 1000+ will not care but I kinda care :( btw here eve-online broke there max players online at once 7,250 at once ^^

could you explain this more im intrested ^^ Would make my life easy cuz I know so many things would want use neocron accounts be cheaper seeings how I pay like 15.95a month i think around there by paypal..

Strych9
18-02-04, 20:10
I assume you meant to quote me there...

Log in to paypal, then at the bottom of the screen click on the ATM/Debit Card link. It explains it there.

Basically its a Mastercard number that is assigned to your PayPal account. No monthly bills... just lets you spend your PayPal money as if it was a credit card.

kane
18-02-04, 21:28
bad news need have a creditcard to use that in that.. look at step 2 Instantly add a credit card and you must do says didnt follow steps ;(