PDA

View Full Version : Monk PA NPC.

Glok
17-02-04, 22:33
On Pluto. Where the fuck is he? People say P3 by the asg, I go there, no NPC. Then people say at the Crahn church in PP3, I go there, 2 NPCs that say hello -click-, nothing. Can anyone help me here? I submitted an ingame ticket, after about half an hour it updated to show it's being worked on, then went away (I assume this means it was finished), but still, no freaking NPC....

Archeus
17-02-04, 23:05
You need at least 30 CS Symp to activate them AFAIK. Could be 50. not sure.

Mighty Max
17-02-04, 23:12
Yeah, you need 50 Symp or be allied/neutral to Crahn.

It is one of the two infront of the curch tho. But they only tell you the right words, when you got the above stated requirements.

Glok
17-02-04, 23:12
Seriously? That's retarded.

edit:
Originally posted by Mighty Max
Yeah, you need 50 Symp or be allied/neutral to Crahn.

It is one of the two infront of the curch tho. But they only tell you the right words, when you got the above stated requirements. Well, I am neutral to Crahn, so the NPC should work... is it the PP3 church or the OZ church?

SovKhan
17-02-04, 23:15
30 crahn or 50 in a faction allied to crahn

Glok
17-02-04, 23:16
Aha! Thanks SovKhan. A few Crahn missions and I'll be happy. :)

I still think that is rather dumb tho...

Invertigo
17-02-04, 23:19
Originally posted by Glok
Aha! Thanks SovKhan. A few Crahn missions and I'll be happy. :)

I still think that is rather dumb tho...

i think all PA runs are...

runs to get a weapon, i think is different...but PA's.... eh...

especially when they rarely work, like the church guys will talk to you just fine, but get to the guy at the village and all he says is "get outta here" or whatever it is, your gonna find yourself with some bad SL like me from killing him over and over again from frustration:lol:

Dru Blood
18-02-04, 00:07
PUT PA IN SHOPS CUT THE SHIT