PDA

View Full Version : shopping mall (high street)

cRazy2003
17-02-04, 22:16
i think it would be so kool to see a shopping mall in nc, i know it wouldnt fit into the cyber-punk atmosphere n shit but 'I' personally think it wud so uber :p
it could be like an enitre new sector and its just a small street which a huge range of shops on either side and bars and restaurants, and maybe a couple of breaks inbetween shops with some chairs and citycoms, and at the end it could just be a huge shopping 'square' with maybe a giant monument statue in the middle of lion reeza of something, and it the roof could be all domed with glass so u could see the sky outside, with lamps around the square and stuff, everybody probs has different pictures in there head when they imagine that but i think it would be so kool and give a nice atmosphere seeing everybody walking up and down the high street and sitting in bars n stuff, what do u think?

amfest
17-02-04, 22:26
read the bdoy plan file about the city being updated with higher buildings and such .. with player run shops . . which will basicaly be your mall

cRazy2003
17-02-04, 22:32
yea i just hope it will be set out in the way id prefer it to id love it then, id be a hobo :p

suler
17-02-04, 22:49
just go hang out in the oz mall.