PDA

View Full Version : Lost diary of -nietzsche.^ the 1st

naimex
17-02-04, 20:37
This was inscribed on a datacube by the original -nietzsche.^ handed to me by the second -nietzsche.^ which i will now share with you.

It is written in german so if you will pardon whatever translation errors I make ::

Vorabend der Schlacht
-nietzsche.^ am 26. november 2778

Die sonne verglüht am Firnament, vielleicht das letzte Mal, dass ich dies sehe.

Es ist kühl hier drauSSen bei der Eichen.
Der Abendwind trocknet meine nasse Haut.

Mein Blick wandert über die Felder.
Ein Bild des Frriedens zeight sich mir.
Morgen wird unser Blut den Boden tränken.
Und Viele werden am Abend nicht mehr sein.

Mein starrer Blick spiegelt sich im Stahl der Waffe die mein Vater mir gab, al.. [DATA TRANSMISSION ERROR]

It means something like :

The night before Battle
-nietzsche.^ the 26. november 2778

The sun burns in the horizon, this might be the last time I see it.

It´s cold out here by the trees.
The evening wind flows through my nose.

My eyes gaze throughout the wastes.
A vision of peace is shown before me.
Tomorrow, our blood will have filled this land.
And many will not live to see the night.

My keen eyes are reflected in the steel of my weapon, that had been given to me by my father, al... [DATA TRANSMISSION ERROR]

It caught my attention, and I thought everyone should be allowed to read this Role Play Diary from a long gone player.

cRazy2003
17-02-04, 21:44
thats uber :p
who was he?

FuzzyDuck
17-02-04, 21:48
I've seen that dude floating around Uranus - he's pretty cool (although an enemy faction/clan to me :D).

naimex
17-02-04, 22:29
the old nietzsche i didnt know, but i am clanned with the guy who bought his account.

Doc Holliday
18-02-04, 00:40
The old one was one of the better hybrids if not one of the top 10 on the server i think it safe to say. he was fucking good. u saw him and u knew there was trouble with him. he was in cadaver inc, an fa clan who were small and were allied to uTs afaik. they had uTs tanks with em when i fought them at tyron one time a long while back. for those of u who remember him eric draven was also a friend of his. neitchsze or however its pronounced ended up being drafted with the army or so i heard so thats how come the account was sold. another legend in his own right passes in to the chronicles of history. nice bit of rp too. ;)

Heavyporker
18-02-04, 08:19
wow.. sounds pretty cool...

bounty
18-02-04, 08:56
awesome, gives the game a little history and i wish there was more stuff like that in the NC world.

Original monk
18-02-04, 09:53
i knew a nietsche on uranus, he was talking rough on trade so i started dissing em :) so he told me to be carefull or he would pay me a "visit", so i kept continuing my whining on em, pretty sure of the fact he would never find me cause i was in some swampcave at the back room :)

well: a second later he stood infront of me with a shiney 4 slot fire apoc waving towards my direction :P

luckely he didnt kill me lol, i was so suprised hehe :) and we started talkin a bit, and yeah: he is cool indeed, or was, i dunno i almost never play uranus: but that name i wont forget soon hehe :)

ramirez
23-02-04, 20:20
heya :)

i really hate to "reactivate" old threads .. but sometime its fine :)

i'm the old nietzsche ... the text from the datacube is from the german blackmetal band "Eisregen" (www.fleischhaus.de) a part from the song "Vorabend der Schlacht" ...

its nice to look after a few weeks to the forums for the word "nietzsche" and than finding threads like this one :)

actually i'm thinking 'bout a comeback to nc, but i don't know how it is with hybrids ... ppus, apus et cetera .. don't know anything 'bout nc (shortly sayed)

sorry for my bad english

regards
-nietzsche.^ (the old one)

naimex
23-02-04, 20:26
Originally posted by ramirez

i'm the old nietzsche ... the text from the datacube is from the german blackmetal band "Eisregen" (www.fleischhaus.de) a part from the song "Vorabend der Schlacht" ...

its nice to look after a few weeks to the forums for the word "nietzsche" and than finding threads like this one :)

actually i'm thinking 'bout a comeback to nc, but i don't know how it is with hybrids ... ppus, apus et cetera .. don't know anything 'bout nc (shortly sayed)

sorry for my bad english

regards

you are ??

the real real nietzsche ??

I would like on behalf of the new one to thank you for the DS in his head´.. it has saved my life millions of times.. ;)

must have been one of the first ever on the server..

Anyways, hope ya come back to Uranus :)

´never knew ya.. but hell.. that char you left him was ubar.. we just fixed a few mistakes you made in setup ;)

hehe.. anyways. nice to see the person of honor in his thread of honor.

[EDIT : So it seems you are doing well with the english language.. mind telling me if my translation was about right of the text ??]

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 20:45
Originally posted by ramirez

sorry for my bad english

regards

hehe interesting :) Most of their music sounds more like Gothic/Doom though, well at least from what I see at the site.

Darth Slayer
23-02-04, 21:06
As Doc said Niets was one of the better Hybrids going and he left me alone in the graves when I was TT and leveling there. But he did have a temper.......:D
Well Niets dunno about Monks now they;re certainly more of a challange to play, They've near enough removed the rare spells from the reach of Hybrids. Clanmate said who tried one that you can have a average Offense, Good defense or vice a versa.

Scorpius.

ramirez
23-02-04, 21:11
haha scorpius ... one of the "old enemies" which i loved to visit (like original monk reported ;D) =)

at the moment i'm searching for the screenshots from the old time :) ... there some of our fights too :)

regards ..

Cytaur
23-02-04, 21:13
God is dead

Rieper
23-02-04, 21:19
sup nietzche?

Psyco Groupie
23-02-04, 21:23
gotta love nietz sig .. lmao

ramirez
23-02-04, 21:27
heya reaper ;)

thats now up for me *g*

http://garde.psilo.at/fotos/etx03/17/120104/KdobergabeHSP/images/DSCN1003.jpg

http://garde.psilo.at/fotos/etx03/17/120104/KdobergabeHSP/images/DSCN1004.jpg

http://garde.psilo.at/fotos/etx03/15/301203/BegrbnisObstHaider/images/DSCN9905.jpg

http://garde.psilo.at/fotos/daswaret103/DaswarETI03/images/56.jpg

but this too :)

http://garde.psilo.at/fotos/daswaret103/DaswarETI03/images/47.jpg

http://garde.psilo.at/fotos/daswaret103/DaswarETI03/images/39.jpg

zii
23-02-04, 21:42
I remeber you. You gave me lift from the Canyons to the city when I was new. I saw my first hover bomber en route.