PDA

View Full Version : a simple request

Xylaz
17-02-04, 15:19
...which won't hurt anybody

There are no citycoms in Industrial area, and this place has great potential and what's more important is relatively safe from pkers. One city com at the Industrial Lab should do the trick and maybe finally some of the newbies would move out from the pkers heaven - aggie cellars...

Besides it's an old industrial Neocron area, still within the range of the city limits - even if this is deserted area now there should be some working citycom stations out there that weren't destroyed by the rampaging mutants...

Atm it's literally deserted place, i've been lvling there for a few days and never ever found even one single runner out there...
So...

PLEASE PUT CITYCOM IN THE INDUSTRIAL LAB
pretty please

az

Ascension
17-02-04, 15:24
Please put benches facing out on the top balcony in Viarossa 3 i just wanna sit and admire the jpg.. i mean view:D

Xylaz
17-02-04, 15:26
Originally posted by Ascention
Please put benches facing out on the top balcony in Viarossa 3 i just wanna sit and admire the jpg.. i mean view:D

erm...
I am serious you know...

Sorontar
17-02-04, 16:04
A citycom near the Ind A GR would be helpful but maybe it would come back and bite you in the arse.

If you increase its usefullness for missions by placing a GR there you will soon find the Pkers making runs through the sector as it becomes the new Aggie Cellars.

Of course the scale of the place will mean there is less chance of being attacked but just a thought ..........

t0tt3
17-02-04, 16:18
Put a citycom in Gab..... its a freaking OP not a lvl 3 PP sewer place O_o

Ascension
17-02-04, 16:19
Originally posted by Xylaz
erm...
I am serious you know...

i was being serious 2 ;) it would be a nice place to kick back..

and there are chairs in shopping mals;)

numb
17-02-04, 16:22
Originally posted by t0tt3
Put a citycom in Gab..... its a freaking OP not a lvl 3 PP sewer place O_o

You mean the mine? I could swear there already was citycom there. I thought all the mines shared the same design of underground.

t0tt3
17-02-04, 16:23
Originally posted by numb
You mean the mine? I could swear there already was citycom there. I thought all the mines shared the same design of underground.

show me then I went down and it looks like a pp sewer cave with no citycoms....

Ascension
17-02-04, 16:25

its right at the very end;) keep following the route round and u will bump into it:D

Tratos
17-02-04, 16:25
Their is a City com in gab mine and all mines, you just have to go AAAALLLL the way to the back at the very lowest point.

But on topic, yes a citycom would be very cool near the Ind A lab and a few other places around the city which have a lack of them.

~Tratos

numb
17-02-04, 16:26

It's against the wall _somewhere_ :) This underground leads to a room in the centre lower down with some tables / chairs? If it does there is definately one in there, I used it only a month or so ago on pluto.

phunqe
17-02-04, 16:26
There is a CityCom at the other end down there. The underground is like an O with stuff in the middle, go half way around it and you will find the CityCom.

t0tt3
17-02-04, 16:28
Originally posted by phunqe
There is a CityCom at the other end down there. The underground is like an O with stuff in the middle, go half way around it and you will find the CityCom

Just rework the whole downarea in mine OPs...

Atm its BULLOCKS!!!!!!!! ONOZ

I want a cool clan chill place not a freaking noob hunt area O_o

LTA
17-02-04, 16:33
Just rework the whole downarea in mine OPs...

Atm its BULLOCKS!!!!!!!! ONOZ

This maybe sound stupid but how about having some.... wait.... yes MINES in the underground, you know like the gaya tunnels.
Have some nice new mobs in the depths of the mines, like Mine Reapers, Mine Crawlers, and stuff and have like different ways in and out so it all sorta links around the op zone...
Make em so they are deep in not like on the first floor where the clan need some accessibility and some room for gr in etc, so have like say a Main Shaft there with the city com and gr spawn etc in before you go down.

t0tt3
17-02-04, 16:36
Originally posted by LTA
This maybe sound stupid but how about having some.... wait.... yes MINES in the underground, you know like the gaya tunnels.
Have some nice new mobs in the depths of the mines, like Mine Reapers, Mine Crawlers, and stuff and have like different ways in and out so it all sorta links around the op zone...
Make em so they are deep in not like on the first floor where the clan need some accessibility and some room for gr in etc, so have like say a Main Shaft there with the city com and gr spawn etc in before you go down.

Would be good but with the new rules no :p
Maybe a mine near the OP atm noone can enter the UG if you place it so or am I wrong?

A seen cool tunnels IRL one in Marsielle its a awsome nightclub :D Maybe som hoes and bar pp style hehehe aaah well anything is better then a plain oooh designer overslept lets use this *take the files from PP lvl 3 sewer* or if its 2 who cares :p

phunqe
17-02-04, 16:37

You know... That sentence just sits there, waiting to be used to your clan's disadvantage :p ;)

LTA
17-02-04, 16:40
Would be good but with the new rules no :p
Maybe a mine near the OP atm noone can enter the UG if you place it so or am I wrong?

A seen cool tunnels IRL one in Marsielle its a awsome nightclub :D Maybe som hoes and bar pp style hehehe aaah well anything is better then a plain oooh designer overslept lets use this *take the files from PP lvl 3 sewer* or if its 2 who cares :p

Yeah that would be cool, if ab ever became playable or if not they should have some kinda underground town, dosent have to be massive but you know some apt doors (caves) lotsa shops under there (Well vendor stalls)

Anything just do something decent with it lol

El_MUERkO
17-02-04, 17:19
While everyones asking for stuff...

Put a couple more GRs down for public use, including one at the Race Track, plz :angel:

Xylaz
17-02-04, 23:38
sigh...

i think some of you have missed the topic of this thread... so stop it please.
And btw, posting on this forum is free you know - everyone's invited to start a new thread, like something about gab mine, for example...

az

Xylaz
06-03-04, 18:15
sorry for bumping the old thread but...

Please put benches facing out on the top balcony in Viarossa 3 i just wanna sit and admire the jpg.. i mean view

http://azrael.w.interia.pl/bench.jpg

...here's your bench Ascention...

and guess what
no city com in the industrial lab...

/sigh...

greploco
06-03-04, 19:04
PLEASE PUT CITYCOM IN THE INDUSTRIAL LAB

good lord yes

and other places as well - so the only place on earth to do missions isn't just the two aggy cellers

ServeX
06-03-04, 19:23
Originally posted by numb

there is a citycom there, he's just blind.

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 19:52
your tank looks like gi joe

P4mp3rk3
06-03-04, 20:46
Put a citycom near where the goguardians are in OZ-3.

Xylaz
06-03-04, 21:53
Originally posted by ServeX
there is a citycom there, he's just blind.

Well and someone here seems to be intellectually challenged...
This post was not about mines and if u would try a little harder and actually read my post u could, with the help of divine intervention, understand the point of it...
I could even make it more easier and quote it for u but it seems someone was kind enough to post it...

anyways thanks for attention and have a productive day