PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

iainy13
17-02-04, 10:16
has anyone ever tried making a cleansing flame thrower PE before? i mean with the new patches and everything... anyone think its viable for duels n pp stuff? my nc account is out so i cant test it myself :(

Original monk
17-02-04, 10:26
nope: i didnt make a HC pe ever :)

but: i know the cleansing flamer isnt that bad, my tank caps it tough and im not sure if youre cap it with a PE, probably ya do but anyways:

i was fighting in PP yesterday against a bunch of FA and i was using malediction, but then they started whining about that i hit the guards with the mal ... i was shooting the FA's not the guards ... but hey ... and i got like 12 directs why i was the biggest lamer in europe and that they where gonna call GM's etc etc and alot of whining ...

so i changed to devourer and wentr back PKing inside and killed a few people with ease, some monks, a tank, a pe etc ...

until i noticed that i didnt took a devourer lol, but my 3 slotted ncpd flamer o.O altough id idnt knew that yet back then ...

so i can say for sure that it is a viable weapon yeah ... but it doesnt do alot of damage on a wellspecced tank or PE ... but then ya shoot a bit longer and eventually they will die lol :P

but about the HC PE: i dunno mate, try it out i would say :)

ServeX
17-02-04, 10:28
hm that might be fun as a PE, but you'd get owned due to low run speed in contrast to a normal tank using devourer with 100 const etc. etc. etc.

Original monk
17-02-04, 10:32
Originally posted by ServeX
hm that might be fun as a PE, but you'd get owned due to low run speed in contrast to a normal tank using devourer with 100 const etc. etc. etc.

use that setup with the heavy combattrike :)

+ spec alot of agility :P

atleast he is thinking out of the box wich i admire :)

ServeX
17-02-04, 10:42
yea thats true, it probably would be a lot of fun, now you have me debating whether to make a pain easer tank to be different :P:P:P

iainy13
17-02-04, 10:43
I made a setup for it on a manager and it looks realy good to me as his speed is that of a tank with the hp n everything. so basicly im a dev tank who does less damage can hack ops and drive a heavy scorp trike with rly good resists and can damage boost. i think i might lom my pe over to this to try it when doy comes.

thx for the help.