PDA

View Full Version : Saturn OP Fight - Monday

Punisher-X
17-02-04, 03:30
Just a quick post to say good job to both CM and BD for a night of terrific OP fighting. The fight at Seiger was quite a beast...musta been a good 50 or more people there, with shit flying everywhere. Emmy was a smaller fight, but certianly still fun. Good game to BD for managing to finish the night having managed to take and hold 2 of our CM OPs ;) And as far as I could tell, there was no shit talking afterwards which makes it more enjoyable :p

I would have taken pictures, but well, FAN <== SHIT, nuff said.

Again, well done all CM + BD. :angel:

Revslad
17-02-04, 03:46
yeh it was a good fight , there were some lag issues that were anoying, but overall yeh gg everyone :)

GambitFlame
17-02-04, 05:23
takes me back

i havent been in a good op fight since it was New Dawn and FA vs, Tangent Next CA BD Crahn and anyother they could find, was like 60 vs 60 was great

Ps Hi Revs :)

ResurgencE
17-02-04, 06:53
Tell me about it.

P.S. Hi Breed. :)

Opar
17-02-04, 10:33
yeah, great fight all. There was a little bitching afterwards, but nothing compared to previous wars.

Very nice fight all round.

Chaplin
17-02-04, 12:20
Originally posted by Punisher-X
And as far as I could tell, there was no shit talking afterwards which makes it more enjoyable :p

Sorry to disapoint you. The first thread about this fight was closed due to flaming on the german board (majorly because it wasn't exactly BD vs. CM), second one still open but doomed..

It was a good fight though, Sieger might have been a bad choice as it is the most laggy place I can think of...

Opar
17-02-04, 13:01
Originally posted by Chaplin
It was a good fight though, Sieger might have been a bad choice as it is the most laggy place I can think of...

Yeah, was some nasty lag, half through the finale at the back entrance there was like a 1 minute lag spike :p

Punisher-X
17-02-04, 13:02
I agree, it wasn't purely CM in the last 5 minutes of the fight because we needed a few more numbers, and it wasn't purely BD either, didn't seem worth mentioning.
Oh and I don't read german, so didn't know about that bitch thread. But if people have to bitch after a great fight like that - no matter who won - they are playing this game for the wrong reasons.

Have a good one.

ezza
17-02-04, 13:06
the emmerson fight was fun, but the seiger fight was pointless for me, seiger is and always has been possibly the worst op for lag.

with my melee tank , i could barely hit anything, was pathetic, hitting someone right in front of me but they wernt really there:mad:

meh had a pig of a night anyway, died more times then the previous about 10 ops battles o_O

at least i didnt sync out like a number of other people did

hope we have more fighting tonight, i get good cons raising during the fights.

El_MUERkO
17-02-04, 13:11
Good fight all :)

I think Seigers problem is the stress all the trees and the wood structures put on FPS, if I look east from the OP I get good FPS, if I look west I get crap FPS and thats with a radeon 9800 + Athlon 2500. Throw 50 people into the mix and its a near slide show.

Still I managed to debuff a load of people and toast a couple of PEs and Spies with FA :D

If theres fighting tonight everyone ignore Seiger, Hawkings, North Star and Drakkhan are all good OPs, thats assuming we dont push into BD territory, I've always liked the sunsets at Tescom :cool:

Opar
17-02-04, 13:12
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Still I managed to debuff a load of people and toast a couple of PEs and Spies with FA :D

Morning Pel, my anti-buffing chum.

Punisher-X
17-02-04, 13:17
During the coarse of the Sieger fight, I got 14 fatal's o_O During the Emmerson one...I got none. Me no like Sieger :D
Yeah Pel, Tescom does sound like a nice place to visit, you BD gonna be serving tea and biscuits there? :lol:

ezza
17-02-04, 13:19
Originally posted by Punisher-X
During the coarse of the Sieger fight, I got 14 fatal's o_O During the Emmerson one...I got none. Me no like Sieger :D
Yeah Pel, Tescom does sound like a nice place to visit, you BD gonna be serving tea and biscuits there? :lol: well you guys treated us very hostile when we visited your loverly base, so i think the biscuits will stay in the tin this time

Punisher-X
17-02-04, 13:30
Reason we treated you so hostile, is we heard you LOMd out all your melee, and put all your points into Door-to-Door Salesman :D

El_MUERkO
17-02-04, 13:31
Damn you!! Your just keeping all the Chocolate Hobnobs for yourselves :(

/i crai