PDA

View Full Version : Bugged

n3m
16-02-04, 23:58
Can GM's look inside a players inventory?
I'm asking this, because last night when I GR'ed to TG it took nearly 1 min before the SI hit me. While under Synaptic my Camo PA was still on, when I took it off it dissapeared. I thought fuck it, cba to mail helpdesk.
But then, about 10mins ago when I died in Caves, got ressed someone gave me back my belt. = invisible PA

Can't seem to pick it up from my inventory (mainly because I cant see it :p)

Tratos
17-02-04, 00:00
you got NCLpro installed?

if you cant see some of the newer item GFX this could be the problem as i couldnt see app keys of camo pa icons with it installed

~Tratos

subsys
17-02-04, 00:53
heh that was kinda funny tho, you were talking about it on team and tbh i was pissing myself.

on topic tho, ive had lost of stuff dissapear, it usually reappears with a relog, which i presume isnt happening with you, and yes afaik Gms can look anywhere they want to

oh and if it was simply invisible graphics you should be able to run the mouse cursor slowly over you inv and the name tag would pop up, then you can tell where it is if not see it.

Mumblyfish
17-02-04, 00:55
Yeah, for now do not use NLPro. Obliterify!

n3m
17-02-04, 11:46
yay its back, uninstalled NLpro :(

ezza
17-02-04, 14:51
was wondering why some of the people with neopro in there sig hadnt logged on for days, even though they were in game :eek:

Mumblyfish
17-02-04, 14:59
Hi, my name's Mumbles, and I've been off Neolauncher Pro for 8 days now. Oh God... give me more needles... I don't mind needles...