PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to Saturn

Whiety Bulger
16-02-04, 17:59
about 5 months ago I stoped playing Neocron. This past week I have returned. And I come back to a radically changed Saturn. N30 has joined TG WTF!!!!!!???? And if some told me half a year ago the New Dawn would soon fall I would said bullshit go take your meds.... Well it's just somthing to think about.

GT_Rince
16-02-04, 18:02
Why bother with Saturn?

(sorry Ezza) :D

ezza
16-02-04, 18:03
a lot of the ND guys are now in BD clan -=Cartel=- some are back in fa under NAT

if you stay TG good luck with that bunch of idiots who call em selves TG now:lol:

edit@rincy: shut it you, everyone knows saturns where its at, as as mr clownstopper above says, the cartels where its at;)

Clownst0pper
16-02-04, 18:03
Saturn its where its at, and N30 is trinity, who is incharge of ASEN.

And The Black Cartel is where its at :P

Clownst0pper
16-02-04, 18:04
a lot of the ND guys are now in BD clan -=Cartel=- some are back in fa under NAT

There isnt 'alot' theres afew. ABout 6 to 10

ezza
16-02-04, 18:05
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
There isnt 'alot' theres afew. ABout 6 to 10 ok then where are the rest of them cos they aint all in NAT are they and considering the numbers of the clans anyway 10 players is a lot, since most time you would be lucky to get 10 actives at once

Clownst0pper
16-02-04, 18:09
Sure, but those 10 are rarely online.

Most joined ASEN, NAT, some went Merc, And alot went protopharma.

Twisted/Myself/Nippa/Gro/ were the regulars, we aint ND?

GT_Rince
16-02-04, 18:12
Originally posted by ezza

edit@rincy: Man, you are sooo right. I really should get my head examined. I'm a right fuckwit I am... :(

It's OK bud - don't be too hard on yourself. A warm welcome and some sexxing awaits you at Yaegars Inn :D

ezza
16-02-04, 18:12

Twisted/Myself/Nippa/Gro/ were the regulars, we aint ND? online or not a large portion of ND came to cartel

@ above post: sigh *shakes head* when will you learn

Stigmata
16-02-04, 18:15

who went Asen ?

u were in ND as some stage

and if everyone was included who fought regualrily with us on TS and the people that were in the clan at some stage the numbers would be alot higher than 10. :D

maybe they dont tach you to count in your part of the world

GT_Rince
16-02-04, 18:18

@ above post: sigh *shakes head* when will you learn

Come on - u think there are any chances of that? ;)

Clownst0pper
16-02-04, 18:35
and if everyone was included who fought regualrily with us on TS and the people that were in the clan at some stage the numbers would be alot higher than 10.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Stigmata
16-02-04, 19:26
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Whiety Bulger
16-02-04, 19:28
Rizzy was banned I heard :( And Smokey went to jupiter hopefully taken minime with him ;)

Judge
16-02-04, 19:41
Yeah, Rizzy was banned. Hmmm.... dunno where smokey went, but whereever it was he has indeed taken minime with him. Thank God.

Stigmata
16-02-04, 19:42
Originally posted by Whiety Bulger
Rizzy was banned I heard :( And Smokey went to jupiter hopefully taken minime with him ;)

riz was banned

smokey sold his account on ebay iirc, i think he got like $300-400 for it

Dont Mess
16-02-04, 19:57

And The Black Cartel is where its at :P

lol :lol:

Clownst0pper
16-02-04, 20:18
lol

hence the ':P'

KuifJe
16-02-04, 23:28
Originally posted by stigmata
riz was banned

smokey sold his account on ebay iirc, i think he got like $300-400 for it

8|

Didnt know smokey sold out, thought he was "on a break" is the term I think?

ServeX
17-02-04, 01:26

I was in ND.

trigger hurt
17-02-04, 01:26

before leaving cartel last night, I was very regular.

Myself and ghost were probably the most active that came over from ND.

minime plays on pluto. I just happened to bump into him on pluto the other day while leveling in aggie p2 sewers. I took the opportunity that offered itself and killed him where he stood...a little cross-server revenge for ya.

Whiety Bulger
17-02-04, 02:04
It's just sad to see the once mighty TG fall into a state of retardation...not that half of TG was retarded to begin with but we used to ******** CMA 24/7. I remember when ND made it look like the map was pissed on when they captured every OP and held them for the better part of the day. With that and these patchs it's weird getten used to it. Well Promethius just started a new TG clan so who knows what could happen right?

HumphreY
17-02-04, 02:10
welcome back.

Judge
17-02-04, 02:18
I hope that TG regain some of their lost glory... seriously. I hate seeing TG in the state that it is in atm. I still hold a small soft-spot for that faction. :)

Whiety Bulger
17-02-04, 02:25
I see Rizzy has Jesus for TG to flourish he must be resserected usen new ip and acount. I mean remember what the city folks said or whined about TG. Wahhh we can't get ops cuase we get pwned even by making a gigantic pro alliance we cant overcome ND and a few other clan whahhh. :p

HumphreY
17-02-04, 02:34
I see Rizzy has Jesus for TG to flourish he must be resserected usen new ip and acount. I mean remember what the city folks said or whined about TG. Wahhh we can't get ops cuase we get pwned even by making a gigantic pro alliance we cant overcome ND and a few other clan whahhh. :p

Same people now say the same thing about the templars and sort of few other clans.

ezza
17-02-04, 02:35
Originally posted by HumphreY
Same people now say the same thing about the templars and sort of few other clans. you couldnt accuse FA of taking all the ops thats for sure:D

HumphreY
17-02-04, 02:41
you couldnt accuse FA of taking all the ops thats for sure:D

We are truely not that greedy ;)

Hayato
17-02-04, 12:06
why go to Saturn ....

LOL

Judge
17-02-04, 14:43
Originally posted by Hayato
why go to Saturn ....

Because its the best server?

Just a thought. ;)

Ascension
17-02-04, 15:25
Aint the cartel the bandwagon on saturn?:rolleyes:

Stigmata
17-02-04, 16:04
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

ezza
17-02-04, 16:16
Originally posted by Ascention
Aint the cartel the bandwagon on saturn?:rolleyes: no, cartel where the clan that caused the bandwagon jumpers

Judge
17-02-04, 16:19
lmao.... Ascention got owned :p

Ascension
17-02-04, 16:21
[edited for consistency]

tbh thats bullshit.. cos last night i checked the "runner count"

[edited for violation of the forum rules]

ezza
17-02-04, 16:30
if you played on both servers you would be better informed about cartel then wouldnt you:rolleyes:

Original monk
17-02-04, 16:43
i dunno what to think of cartel ....

yesterday i been out all day in the chaoscaves .. togheter with loads of cartels ... all levelin up ..

me on my hybrid :) and if i may say so i helped em out alot, with rezzes and heals and more of that stuff, yust makin a nice team and leveling nicely :)

thats been busy for hours and hours and hours and all going well and getting/giving alot of respect from and towards cartel ... some guys even asked to rezz a guy who was dead outside so i say sure and go rezz em, ... there all being friendly and stuff (im a proto on my hybrid)

so i go back to level when whipiedidoo a small crack-team of cartels storm in and start focussing ... shooting at me ... so i start running towards like 300 90/90 crawlers cause im unbuffed and that would be my last chance lol and it works .. i can cast all my buffs and resistboosts and heals, and even manage to stay alive :)

now i cant really defend with my 1 slotted tl 37 energyhalo ya see ... and a tl 40 energybarrel isnt ideal also ..

so i think: i better take a run for it cause behind my noobish ass i see a PE (and feel the piercedamage) and a tank runnin (i see the plasma flying around me) ... so i think noprob and run away ... not noticing the ppu they got up there ass ...

ffcourse 2 seconds later i was glued to the ground and damageboosted ... i give up cause runnin harder then forrest gump wont help against a paralysis ffcourse :/

Now my question is: what do they want ?

i helped their clan out whole day and as a present i get keeled ? then what do i gotta do ?? kill every cartel i meet that is leveling in that cave ?? or yust db em when there on low hp or sumthing lame like that ?

they dont like me leveling at chaoscaves ?? ok no prob, then i will log a blackdragonalt of me wich name they dont know ... np ...

does zoneseek doesnt have control over he's men ? i really doubt so ...

i dunno, but what i do know is that no clan ever has stopped me leveling my noobs over there, not ND, not cartel :)

so anyways i will keep helping them cartelnoobs in there, but with alot less respect for the so called "hilevel" cartels ...

Cartel L337 ? i think only in there own mind yeah ... if they asked nicely i would of left no problem .. but freezing someone in he's back and killin em while he is actually helping to level up there own clanmembers ... i dunno about that one ... weird people LOL

ezza
17-02-04, 17:00
zoneseek lets us kill pretty much whoever we want, hes in control, just cos some members of the clan decieded to cap your ass doesnt mean he isnt in control

ZoneVortex
17-02-04, 17:07
[edited for consistency]

ahhaha what the fuck that's the fucking stupidest thing i've heard said in the last week

who the fuck plays on a server at 7.45 GMT
considering that a large chunk of pluto is in the USA, that means they're all sleeping

considering venus is a euro server, that means they're awake and playing

FYI Pluto had more people than Saturn the other day, i think my friend took a screen shot i'll try to find it on his comp

Original monk
17-02-04, 17:44
zoneseek lets us kill pretty much whoever we want, hes in control, just cos some members of the clan decieded to cap your ass doesnt mean he isnt in control

okie then :rolleyes:

funny choise of words btw: cap youre ass ... it was more like a groupr@pe if ya ask me ...

[insert some shit here concerning levelin cartelnoobs and helpin out and getting ganked after as a present]

and as ya know last laugh is best laugh :)

lemme say it upfront: cartel is selfdestructive ... its a problem that solves itself in other words...

btw its funny how you defend youre clan cost what cost ezza, even in a [insert-non-homophobic flame here] way :) and you will probably go down with em ... yust like all the previous clans that tought the same about themselves ... as you guys think :) [ND hint hint]

have fun with youre L337 clan actions ...

and 2 bad that there arent any real Pkers nomore around, daamn, after i think about it im really starting to miss smokey :(

ezza
17-02-04, 17:57
of course in going to defend my clan, and you take the risk of leveling in our area, dunno what faction you are put if your proto your not very high on the clans favourite faction list, since you guys prefere to help tg fight against us then think you can level in our area(not specifically you), after hitting the NCPD wanted list im happy to kill any proto now cos there the guys who caused it.

personally i just dont think you like the clan, but hey join the list theres a lot of people sniping at us and our members on this forum.

as for self destructive, meh so what makes the game interesting and exciting, ND lasted quite a long time anyway, and cartel will last long time, we have good core of players who fight at every op war, and work well so we shall see, your just one unclanned player looking in on our clans actions

GT_Rince
17-02-04, 18:00
Not so long ago, Pluto had a much MUCH lower count than Saturn. This is no longer the case. The average on at peak times now is between 240-260 (seen it at 290 one night). Saturn seems to hover at about 340ish now, where before I had noticed it used to closer to 400.

Perhaps more peeps are coming over to Pluto?

ezza
17-02-04, 18:06
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Not so long ago, Pluto had a much MUCH lower count than Saturn. This is no longer the case. The average on at peak times now is between 240-260 (seen it at 290 one night). Saturn seems to hover at about 340ish now, where before I had noticed it used to closer to 400.

Perhaps more peeps are coming over to Pluto? im sure there is a point your trying to make..........just not quiet sure what it is:p

HumphreY
17-02-04, 19:01
One thing that really trouble my mind is some people talking about "keep off my area", "our area" or "my clans area" or whatever. I mean, territorial domination is something you cannot really practice in Neocron. There are no stuff like round clock border defense, satellite control, area patrol or anything. Therefore it's funny to see people make territorial claims just because they happen to "own" some OPs there, which allow them to splash their faction's color over the world map.

So unless you really make the effort and try to keep people off "your" patch on a 24 hour basis, I see no reason why people should not violate "some clans area".

Actually I spend alot of time shopping at enemy controlled OPs and lvling at some nearby hotspots. So far I haven' t experienced any strong reasons not to do so.

Original monk
17-02-04, 19:18
of course in going to defend my clan, and you take the risk of leveling in our area, dunno what faction you are put if your proto your not very high on the clans favourite faction list, since you guys prefere to help tg fight against us then think you can level in our area(not specifically you), after hitting the NCPD wanted list im happy to kill any proto now cos there the guys who caused it.

personally i just dont think you like the clan, but hey join the list theres a lot of people sniping at us and our members on this forum.

as for self destructive, meh so what makes the game interesting and exciting, ND lasted quite a long time anyway, and cartel will last long time, we have good core of players who fight at every op war, and work well so we shall see, your just one unclanned player looking in on our clans actions

as you said yourself im not in a clan ... i dont help anyone fight for Op's or any of that things ezza :) im neutral you see .. well not anymore clearly :/

and for cartel: i like the clan actually: in a sense of a few rotten apples always spoil it for the rest ... i dont meant that to you personally offcourse ezza cause i dont think i had any troubles with you so far, ingame :)

and nope i dont snipe at youre clan but as you see i have my tought about it ... (read my first post again with first sentance: i dunno about cartel)

i do snipe at specific persons yes ... the ones with the biggest ego's :) but then again i do the same in real life and to non-cartel members, and looong before cartel even existed ... cartel isnt that old remember ? you act like youre clan is ingame since beginning retail while actually it is founded what ? 2 or maybe 3 months ago max ? i dunno myself, probably ya know that better yourself :)

and to answer youre last topping on the pizza: i gave ND as an xample, dont compare yourself to new dawn cause people will see you as the new new dawn and ya know what happend to the last new dawn :/

and to answer youre last paragraph:

i am yust one unclanned player

ciao ezza

GT_Rince
17-02-04, 19:38
im sure there is a point your trying to make..........just not quiet sure what it is:p

Nahhhh !!!!! ;) Not me !

ezza
17-02-04, 19:47
Originally posted by Original monk
as you said yourself im not in a clan ... i dont help anyone fight for Op's or any of that things ezza :) im neutral you see .. well not anymore clearly :/

and for cartel: i like the clan actually: in a sense of a few rotten apples always spoil it for the rest ... i dont meant that to you personally offcourse ezza cause i dont think i had any troubles with you so far, ingame :)

and nope i dont snipe at youre clan but as you see i have my tought about it ... (read my first post again with first sentance: i dunno about cartel)

i do snipe at specific persons yes ... the ones with the biggest ego's :) but then again i do the same in real life and to non-cartel members, and looong before cartel even existed ... cartel isnt that old remember ? you act like youre clan is ingame since beginning retail while actually it is founded what ? 2 or maybe 3 months ago max ? i dunno myself, probably ya know that better yourself :)

and to answer youre last topping on the pizza: i gave ND as an xample, dont compare yourself to new dawn cause people will see you as the new new dawn and ya know what happend to the last new dawn :/

and to answer youre last paragraph:

i am yust one unclanned player

ciao ezza well heaven forbid i would call us the ND since i was anti ND all the way.

umm id say 5 months tbh, think i was still a titan when it was first setup so that would put it well before christmas.

yeah dont think i have given you any trouble or you given me any, but i forget who your chars are most the time:lol: (apart from the obvious Original named ones)

lol nice quote in your sig(woot the 3rd time ive been quoted) ;)