PDA

View Full Version : offtopic, but animals have more fun

CarniFlex
16-02-04, 14:00
penguins R teh win (http://movies.flabber.nl/raving.pinguin/)

nuff said'

amfest
16-02-04, 14:03
OMG . . wonder if it uses the rez vibrating extra controller ;)

Al3X
16-02-04, 14:09
flabber.nl

hmmmmmmm :p

Stigmata
16-02-04, 14:11
wow the pengium looks happy

Jeros82
16-02-04, 15:31
Rule no 1. Don't feed Penguins coffee :D
Rule no 2. Don't give Penguins strange "medication" ;)
Rule no 3. Don't stick anything up a Penguins place where teh sun don't shine :angel:

Original monk
16-02-04, 15:42
that was a bald hardcorehouse listening penguin on speed.

doin that dance where ya hit youre heels on the floor rapidly and continues :P while waving with youre arms like a chicken :P

in dutch they call em: gabbers, hehe

many of my friends where gabber... but i didnt like to shave my hair off :P + i didnt like the music alot :) i do liked there party's for the excesive drug-use :P

L3m0n
16-02-04, 15:51
im so down with that :D

Al3X
16-02-04, 23:05
Originally posted by Original monk
that was a bald hardcorehouse listening penguin on speed.

doin that dance where ya hit youre heels on the floor rapidly and continues :P while waving with youre arms like a chicken :P

in dutch they call em: gabbers, hehe

many of my friends where gabber... but i didnt like to shave my hair off :P + i didnt like the music alot :) i do liked there party's for the excesive drug-use :P

those party's werent fun, half of the people that came there died cause they took way too much pills, cause they didnt understand pills take a long time before you get the effect :rolleyes:

KuifJe
16-02-04, 23:10
Originally posted by Al3X
those party's werent fun, half of the people that came there died cause they took way too much pills, cause they didnt understand pills take a long time before you get the effect :rolleyes:

Not half of em...a lot tho :/

Thats why NL r0x, alltho we outlaw harddrugs we still put testing points on parties to check if your forbidden drugs wont kill you :wtf: