PDA

View Full Version : When will turrets be fixed?

DigestiveBiscui
16-02-04, 00:47
It was mentioned a good few weeks ago on the forums that they are bugged, yet still nothing has been done

Every now and then i still place some, to see if they are fixed, but today they shot at us instead of the enemy....

also, stun traps dont stun people anymore - they just push them about a bit or do nothing :p

Duder
16-02-04, 00:48
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
stun traps dont stun people anymore - they just push them about a bit or do nothing :p

YES!!! HOORAY!!!

Finally, the stun traps have been nerfed?

DigestiveBiscui
16-02-04, 00:50
they have been.......i guess

they do nothing - just spaz about a bit and then blow up

Eddie
16-02-04, 03:01
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
It was mentioned a good few weeks ago on the forums that they are bugged, yet still nothing has been done

Every now and then i still place some, to see if they are fixed, but today they shot at us instead of the enemy....

also, stun traps dont stun people anymore - they just push them about a bit or do nothing :p

Yup.. we put some turrets down the other day and they just sat there and did BUGGER ALL.

*sigh*

Please fix them. Please. Along with the many other things that's wrong :P

Eddie

Cyphor
16-02-04, 04:17
Yeah stun traps dont stun they push instead which is even worse as its what causes people to get stuck due to bad terrain, imo remove stuns entierly.

Edit: ive never had an experience where my clans turretts attacks me unless i shoot them, however i have noticed that very often they refuse to shoot enemies even though they are set to :(

QuantumDelta
16-02-04, 04:24
Gats and Artie's seem to be working if you ask me O.o

DigestiveBiscui
16-02-04, 23:11
gats wernt working for us, havent tried arties

Marx
16-02-04, 23:13
arti-turrets are cool.

I have like 20 of 'em. Even though I don't get OP's much =/