PDA

View Full Version : Clans/Guilds

Vespasian
15-02-04, 17:20
Could anyone please direct me to some good resources for shopping for a clan/guild on Pluto?

cRazy2003
15-02-04, 17:24
try the citycom and go on forums/clan recruit, some people advertise there clans there, including me :p
of you can try clan recruit channel

Vespasian
15-02-04, 17:31
Ok thanks. I checked out that a little bit and saw the adds. Is there a way to find out a little more information about the clans advertised there? Such as mission statements or something that show what faction goals they have.

sw1tch
15-02-04, 17:53
what server and faction are you?
i'm sure people from the clans on that faction could post a little bit about themselves, or someone give you a lost of good clans to get into contact with.

[TgR]KILLER
15-02-04, 17:57
if i remember correct he's a TT runner.. we ( FA ) been killing some ppl at MB yesterday and saw a whole load of clanless TT around.. couldn't shoot the clanless ppl tho ( breaks up my poor carebear heart ) just killed 8 ppl thats bad :(

Vespasian
15-02-04, 19:02
I am on Pluto. Currently on Diamond faction, but have all but Black Dragons and Twilight Guardians at about 20+. I'm currently only a newbie for the most part. I had a low-mid level character I deleted here a year or so ago and just reactivated the game. I run solo or with my friend right now only. I am a ppu and he is a gentank. I was hoping to start looking early so I would know where I want to be when I reach high levels.

-Vespasian Thirteen, Pluto