PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Buying ammo... and those grenades!?!

Heavyporker
15-02-04, 07:47
Why aren't their ammo buyable only at that spot too?

Lets see a pick-up in the value of ammo cloning. Of course, I suppose that a few nomad traders and street hawkers would carry those special ammos as well, something extra for that "smuggling" atmosphere.

Of course, its entirely too damn easy to clone ammo. Ammo's a sight harder to make than one thinks, what with the chemistry/energy containment and the ammo case forging and all that shit.. To be honest, I'd ask that the TL of ammos be raised 2x if not 3x their current levels... yes, it'd make the clone-dabblers hurt, but it'd bring in those true recycle-skillers back in, plus the Mine outposts aren't coming into play nearly enough.

Another thing. Those Hand Grenades? Please... please.. make them clonable! At least the trash grenades!!! It's so damn irksome to see one round of a hand grenade cost as much if not more than 5- 30 shot ammo clips. The trash grenades certainly SHOULD be clonable - I mean, ffs, it's made of loose explosive and a weak casing!

Let's hear your thoughts, guys.

edit - ammo TL increase would apply to PSI boosters, of course. And higher ammo TL means that ammopart 9 and 10 gets used finally :P.