PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate Saturn Server

Exmond
15-02-04, 03:38
In neocron, PKing isnt taht bad.. Rarely ever seen.. However, you go to outpost station and you'll be lucky to even get out of the station..

Seriously, it is the worst thing ever and is seriously making me not want to renew my subscription..

What kind of penalties to PKErs get if they PK noobs?

enigma_b17
15-02-04, 03:40
none theres no penalties for ppl who pkd n00bs apart from every1 calling the person n00b pker, on the other hand if ur not a n00b and u dont want to be pkd u should throw ur le in before u reach lvl 30 :) if ur at that stage then er tough i guess, to be fair it is part of the game lol

L3m0n
15-02-04, 03:44
i look at it this way, a nOOb will only be a nOOb for so long and then one day will be a caped char. but most nOObs have there LE in anyway so i dont see the prob (nOOb = 40/## player) ;)

WebShock
15-02-04, 03:59
outpost or outzone station?

Hell if you think thats a pk warzone, you need to venture over th pepper park 1.

You could be 0/2, if you wonder off into that sector everyone automatically assumes that you voluntarily put a crosshair on your back.

Albeit you are enroute to start the psi monk armor run or just going to talk to one of the npc's for a epic run.

You could be a 20/45 spy talking to a npc and sooner or later some camp pa'ed tank will put the bbq gun to you. I guess you just get used to it.

Psycho Killa
15-02-04, 04:10
Theres 0 penalty if there from an enemy faction as it should be.

There are other exits to the wastelands do some exploring in outzone and industrial sectors.... even pepper park...

Its not just saturn this happens everywhere.

Though a good amount of the time if your low level enough people leave you alone.

All else fails the law enforcer was put in the game for a reason take advantage of it before its to late.

ezza
15-02-04, 04:53
Originally posted by Exmond
In neocron, PKing isnt taht bad.. Rarely ever seen.. However, you go to outpost station and you'll be lucky to even get out of the station..

Seriously, it is the worst thing ever and is seriously making me not want to renew my subscription..

What kind of penalties to PKErs get if they PK noobs? if your gonna take your LE out at least accept that you can now get killed, if you are really noob level, you can stick the LE back in so then you can level in peice, the OZ station can be a rough place to go

GT_Rince
15-02-04, 05:06
Argghhhhh!!!! Don't let me get started in this thread....

:D

Pokes Ezza ------->

ezza
15-02-04, 05:11
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Argghhhhh!!!! Don't let me get started in this thread....

:D

Pokes Ezza -------> baahh you always show up like a dirty stain on these threads:D

i blatently ignored your provoking saturn>pluto thing on the other thread:p

GT_Rince
15-02-04, 05:20
Originally posted by ezza
baahh you always show up like a dirty stain on these threads:D

i blatently ignored your provoking saturn>pluto thing on the other thread:p

LOL - it is all in good humor - u know that. We all know that Saturn and Pluto are as good as each other and both have their own merits... kinda ;)

Call me Dirty Stain Rince :D

http://www.ukastroimaging.co.uk/images/Image4.gif

NS_CHROME54
15-02-04, 07:13
heheh i'm exmond's rl friend who got him back into neocron... live with it mike, we all do.

g0rt
15-02-04, 07:14
hey I got an idea...

you got pk'd a few times in the same spot right?

how about using some common sense and not going back there, there are always multiple ways to get around in neocron

:rolleyes:

anyway if saturn is a little too hard for you why don't you try pluto, never anyone pking on there it seems

Originally posted by GT_Rince
http://www.ukastroimaging.co.uk/images/Image4.gif

if pluto was that good, players on there wouldn't have to REMIND themselves that pluto is great on the forums every day

rofl

im not saying pluto is better then saturn, or the other way around...but ill tell ya one thing right now...Pluto players are 10 times more INSECURE about thier server then saturn players.

and i think thats nuff said right there.

KimmyG
15-02-04, 09:00
What exactly makes pluto>saturn anyway?

I doubt its that bad anytime I have made a new char its rare to come accross pks anywhere cept the bunker. I mean I know how it goes get pked go back get pked again continue and this somehow makes an area "camped by pk 24/7". Leave go some place else for a bit then go back.

g0rt
15-02-04, 09:08
Originally posted by KimmyG
What exactly makes pluto>saturn anyway?

I doubt its that bad anytime I have made a new char its rare to come accross pks anywhere cept the bunker. I mean I know how it goes get pked go back get pked again continue and this somehow makes an area "camped by pk 24/7". Leave go some place else for a bit then go back.

Nothing. Nothing makes any server better then any other server, its personal preference.

With that said, i believe pluto players are quite insecure about thier server and its reputation...because they continuously try to "reassure" themselves and others that pluto is the best, as if they are having second thaughts or some kind of other insecurity issue.

haha.

SorkZmok
15-02-04, 09:32
This isnt a "what server is the best server" thread, so stfu.

And about getting pked...kepp the fucking LE in or just deal with it. Its like real life, theres always some dumb asshole ruining your fun.

Oh and btw...uranus > all ;)

g0rt
15-02-04, 09:36
Originally posted by SorkZmok
This isnt a "what server is the best server" thread, so stfu.

And about getting pked...kepp the fucking LE in or just deal with it. Its like real life, theres always some dumb asshole ruining your fun.

Oh and btw...uranus > all ;)

No one was talking to you.

Shoo.

Xylaz
15-02-04, 12:49
Originally posted by Exmond

What kind of penalties to PKErs get if they PK noobs?

Funny post, you are stating that pkilling 'isn't that bad' and in the next sentence you are calling it "the worst thing"...

Maybe not on Saturn but pkilling (noob pkilling) is a nightmare on pluto, there are dozens of guys who are siting whole day near p2 aggie cellars (for example) killing noobs all the time. Yet since there's not much u or anyone can do about it therefore i'd strongly suggest either:
- start avoiding pkilling/lvling spots (aggie cellars, MB, crp) and just go exploring the other places (and there are many of such, believe me)
- Put your LE imp and lvl untill u feel ready enough to stand on your own (nearly capped - my advice)

Both solutions are quite simple and effective.

Ah there's the third wishing one - remove all safezones (and i mean all of them) so i can hunt them down everywhere... No mercy for pkers...

az

Alex Krom
15-02-04, 15:11
lol exmond, u know why u got killed. trying to hack a titans belt in the middle of 6 titans aint that clever :D

•Super|\|ova•
15-02-04, 15:15
DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!! IF YOU PUT YOUR LE IN VETTEROX WILL START YET ANOTHER WHINING THREAD ABOUT LE'S!!! :D

GT_Rince
16-02-04, 15:26
Originally posted by g0rt
anyway if saturn is a little too hard for you why don't you try pluto, never anyone pking on there it seems

if pluto was that good, players on there wouldn't have to REMIND themselves that pluto is great on the forums every day

rofl

im not saying pluto is better then saturn, or the other way around...but ill tell ya one thing right now...Pluto players are 10 times more INSECURE about thier server then saturn players.

I'm not insecure :eek: I KNOW which is the best server ;)

Yours,

Dirty Stain Rince (copyright Ezza Industries 2004) :D

s0apy
16-02-04, 16:03
way back at the begining of retail we had a "noob" killing problem. the main reason for which was that LEs had huge negatives and the case for removing them, even at character inception, was powerful. and so everyone went around, by necessity, without an LE even at very low levels.

this is not now the case - the LE has no drawbacks at all. consequently, anyone with their LE out really has no excuses - you remove your LE, you opt into PvP. why remove it if you're not sufficiently levelled to defend yourself against another player?

Argent
16-02-04, 16:12
I hate it because it lags. A lot. Often.

I hate it.

L0KI
16-02-04, 16:17
Originally posted by g0rt

rofl

I think you're 100% wrong.

Saturn players hype their server just as much as Pluto players...

If not more!

In fact, how often do u see Uranus/Venus/Jupiter peeps hyping how good their server is?
Not often.

I know a lot of english people who play venus and jupi, so the question of nationality is void :p

and i think THAT'S "nuff said" right there.

El_MUERkO
16-02-04, 16:21
I've noticed a massive drop in noob killing since they stopped stacks working after people zone.

Now if you want to kill noobs you have to pay for it.

Also as temtping as the aggie cellars are for lazy people theirs a squillion and one other hunting grounfs in NC that are just as good for noobs but far quieter.

I've been leveling a few chars recently and got other epopel of my level to come hunting in zones all over NC but not in plaza 1 or 2.