PDA

View Full Version : anarchy breed (venus) with picture

mr murb
15-02-04, 03:10
Anyone know what this is about?
A bug?
or something the French do for fun?

This is from Venus at the MB bunker.
He didn't do / kill anything there. He just looked around.
He didn't say anything that I remember.
(not that I would have understood if it was in french)

I started a droner on Venus since it allows two characters now
and I felt I had to use my last unused character slot.

http://photoshop.superdownloads.net/uploads/anarchy-breed.jpg

cRazy2003
15-02-04, 03:15
whoa thats so kool :p
and wierd as well ive never seen one on any other servers, i guess only KK can explain it :p

Tratos
15-02-04, 03:15
You can actualy join AB on Venus, you can also get alot of stuff taken out from the game, e.g. tigers blood

~Tratos

___T-X____
15-02-04, 03:16
AB = anarchy Breed

sw1tch
15-02-04, 03:16
well its run by a different company than reakktor (you prolly know that if you already have a char on there), and i hear their GM's like to mess around a bit, and do lots of events and stuff.

so yes, its something the French do for fun :p

Marx
15-02-04, 03:20
since the server is run by a different group, it has its own little quarks and perks.

L3m0n
15-02-04, 03:52
i only ask why saturn isnt the same

SypH
15-02-04, 04:19
Originally posted by L3m0n
i only ask why saturn isnt the same Cause no matter what we're offered we'll bitch or whatever event is thrown we'll PK;)

Bl1nd
15-02-04, 04:53
cuz when GMs make an event idiots like cartel go to pk everybody and ruin the event

CRAIG DIGGERS
15-02-04, 05:13
Originally posted by L3m0n
i only ask why saturn isnt the same

Venus server belongs to alchemic-dreams, a french organisation.
They had Monk pa 2 days before, they had a lot of DoY security in TH and a mutant zoo "the gilgamesh zoo" in plaza 1.

ezza
15-02-04, 05:14
Originally posted by Bl1nd
cuz when GMs make an event idiots like cartel go to pk everybody and ruin the event what you got killed again:rolleyes:

ServeX
15-02-04, 05:35
anarchy breed = awesome

Menolak
15-02-04, 08:41
yeah totally awesome.
Event dont actually result in PK (well not all the time), and they're not always just mob spawn.
Yes its Alchemic dream who run the server and they really do a great job at it. Actually almost daily event. And they really encourage runner to do the same kind of thing. Create theyre own event. Like i do with THE GREAT MENOLAK GAME where i give away rare stuff.

As for AB a few draw back from being able to join them.. First no epic quest, so no clan wich in a way make sense. and theyre actually almost KOS everywhere... No faction HQ (make sense too)
etc etc..

As for the tiger blood Yes we have some. Its actually AB who cook it and sell it to the BD. :D
and thecnical support its fast.. last time i ask for it on saturn toke 2 days to get and e-mail that dint solve anything on venus last time it was 5 minutes. (ok i might have got ucky on that one.

only draw back from venus was the 1 slot only, but now with two...

Shadow Dancer
15-02-04, 08:43
Can I join venus even though I don't speak french?

2ply
15-02-04, 08:47
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

Kinda like asking if you can go to Jupiter if you don't speak german.

Yeah, but uh, I wouldn't expect to understand what the hell they're saying.

I might move to venus.

W00t.

:eek:

dr.fish
15-02-04, 11:58
I've never played venus even tho i'm french, i guess i should try :)

Menolak
15-02-04, 13:17
yeah you guys can..

I've never played venus even tho i'm french, i guess i should try
Oui tu devrais peut-etre mec. même que le 2iem slot c'était pour rapatrié les exilés :)

mr murb
15-02-04, 16:41
how do you become anarchy breed faction on venus?
How do you raise your anarchy-breed loyalty?
I know there are missions for them. but my loyalty is to low to do them.
The loyalty doesn't show up in F6 so I have no idea what it is.
So how do you know what level it is?
How do you change to anarchy-breed if there is no HQ?

And about playing on Venus and Jupiter for the english speakers.
I only speak english.
Jupiter is easier. the germans know more english.
There are more of them on the server. (aka tradeskillers)
Lots of them have lots of stuff so there tend to be more generous.
me "I want to buy / suchen (search) a berserk 3"
him "I have a berserk 3."
me "cool - wievel (how much)
him "free"
me "cool"
him "want a marine too?"
me " free?"
him "yes free"
me "cool - yes i want it - danke"

Venus players understand or will speak less English.
There are less of them. so it can be hard to get a tradeskiller at the wrong time.
but you have 2 slots now so you can support yourself some.

But on both servers most of the time you will have no clue what is going on / what people are talking about.

But the constant state of confusion doesn't really bother me.
I get that some on the english servers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Candaman
15-02-04, 16:55
one big bonus of foreign speaking servers is that even if there is all the kiddy bitching on trade u don't know its there wuwu

juvestar15
15-02-04, 17:14

Ye play there, it's cool. The French speak better English than those 14 year old leet speak morons you see polluting the English servers. I can't imagine them getting pissed at you if you're discrete about things. I never spoke English in trade or Local, i directed the people i needed to asking if they spoke English(Most of 'em do). Try join an English and French speaking clan, it will helps alot. Clan wars are cool too, they are good with RP there.

It's actually the best server i've played on, only problem was i don't speak French. :P

Argent
15-02-04, 18:47
What's so cool about Anarchy breed when there is even more rare factions which you can join anywhere. For example DRE.

:lol:

Lilane
16-02-04, 00:09
Originally posted by Argent
What's so cool about Anarchy breed when there is even more rare factions which you can join anywhere. For example DRE.

The best thin to do then is to come to Venus and ask Yourouba why he belongs to Anarchy Breed rather than working for DRE ;)

dr.fish
16-02-04, 02:15
je vais faire un perso de ce pas :)

jj dynomite
16-02-04, 02:47
Originally posted by Argent

I'd really like to join INSECTS.

But anyway....it's kinda weird. It is possible that the Breed is a part of that server with the french rights and such, but i would like to hear from a KK rep. and see what it's about and if it will be coming to the other servers with BDoY mebee??

Samy
16-02-04, 03:32
Bienvenue le poisson ;) . Venus c'est trop bien. Et on dit pas Yourouba ! Mais Baron Yourouba !

Eddie
16-02-04, 03:47
This is all beside the point :P

It shows that AB is a playable faction if the company/GMs there are willing to allow players to join that faction (again.. I'm jumping to conclusions here.. as if this wasn't a one off.. but still) then that means that there is nothing wrong with it (i.e. bugs, possible exploits, etc.) - so why can't KK let the rest of the community do this too?

Just my little poke at KK.. and it's late.

Eddie

Shujin
16-02-04, 05:29
a bit sad i cant ask a damn question about venus, yet this ones been open up for a while *looks at a certain someone*

Benjie
16-02-04, 05:33
Black Dragon are allied with Anarchy Breed.

I bet if there is some way of becoming an Anarchy Breed, it is to start off as Black Dragon and go from there.

What if you became part of the MONSTER faction in every respect, except you had 100 Anarch Breed Sympathy from doing missions? (accesable from being a Black Dragon)

Maybe that works? I dunno. If anybody finds an Anarchy Breed recruiter Guy, DM me and let me know. :)

Celt
16-02-04, 06:24
Originally posted by Shujin
a bit sad i cant ask a damn question about venus, yet this ones been open up for a while *looks at a certain someone*
You asked a question best answered by tech support, as gotter pointed out.

Venus is the best server of all 5 :)

LTA
16-02-04, 06:57
yeah Shadow you can play venus without speaking french, i do i have a nice ppu, lotsa rares parts etc been there for a while now it's fun.
i do think AB may have something to do with BD as a there's quite a few AB on there now and i aint sure but i think most were bd.

Why they have this stuff, well simple paid gms, it's there job to be on the server doing things *shrugs*

kerdezixe
16-02-04, 10:00
Be an anarchist is mostly "Roleplay".
If you don't speak english, it will be hard, really hard.

I'll be really upset if i see an anarchist who don't speack french, really.

Yourouba don't kill for fun, he kill for money : "Give me 50k or you'll eat my terminator" ( and most of us don't want to eat that thing )

AB is not "red everywhere, kill everybody".

As far as i know, an AB on saturn will do PvP, not pure roleplay. That's bad.

BD are allied (hum) with AB because AB own tigerblood's production, that's all.

and ATM, i saw only 3 AB.

Jerto
16-02-04, 10:59
I don't know whether you can join AB without GMs or Faction rep authorization first.

Yourouba is some kind of "Highway man". His gameplay is definitely based on RP. But others are more like attacking all their ennemies.

Anyway, the best thing to do is to create a char and check by yourself. If you need any info from English players, try and contact a Protopharm clan called "the bays". I'm sure they'll be the more adapted to tell you the experience of English players on a French server.

Hoernerice
16-02-04, 11:45
this is no bug is no gm. it was possible in past to be anarchy breed. u had 3 boxes somewhere in the swamps near regant fotress. i saw them offen at mb. and form one patch to next they gone. no more ab just npc. i donno why kk kicked them out of game.

amfest
16-02-04, 12:54
too many faction choices anyhow for the amount of players on the servers currently. Sorta glad Choices like AB and Trader union aren't avalible heh . . . but maybe that will change if a big population comes in with BDOY

Archeus
16-02-04, 13:59

Use the universal way of talking that all English speakers do to talk to people who can't speak English. Talk loudly and slowly. Don't forget to throw in a few forigen words as well as that helps too.

Runner1: HELLO ... CAN ... YOU... TELL... ME... HOW ... TO ... GET ... TIGERSBLOOD .... CEE... VOUS... PLAY.

Runner2: ??? o_O

Runner1: Oh great I get the only spanish player on a french server.

Jerto
16-02-04, 15:00
Actually when an english speaking player starts on Venus, he usually asks for a few french worlds.
Here is a quick list of useful words and expressions.
WTB => Achète
WTS => Vends
WTT => Echange
How much does it cost ? => Combien ça coute ?
It's too expensive => C'est trop cher
Not enough => Pas assez
To look for = chercher
Looking for a constructor => Cherche constructeur
Implanteur => Implanteur/poker
Researcher => Chercheur
Repairer=> Reparateur
Weapon => Arme
Can you give me => Peux-tu me donner
Can you lend me => Peux-tu me preter
I need => J'ai besoin

Most of the time, you'll quickly realise that a lot of words we use are English.

Jessica
16-02-04, 15:07
Hi!

QuantumDelta
16-02-04, 15:17
Hiya Jessica-sama :)

Gwahahah The French server definatly pwns, as long as you only PvP / RP - not PK :p

naimex
16-02-04, 15:18
Apparently Venus has just been the first to take the step that was always meant to be taken.

Quote From game manual :

7.2.10 Anarchy Breed
Sex, drugs and Rock'n'Roll. Basically that is what this conglomerate of punks, dealers, junkies, outlaws, loners, politically objectionable and full time philosophers called “Anarchy Breed” is all about. No one knows for sure when the Breed was founded, mainly because – due to its nature – something akin to official founding never happened. But the name “Anarchy Breed” has been around since the days when Crahn founded Neocron on the ruins of Jeriko. The Breed strive for total self-determination and individualism, so naturally they rarely act as a tight group.

Despite their not being a tightly organized group, the Anarchy Breed members tend to hang out in an abandoned jail complex in the Outzone. You can find them in Outzone Sector 8. But apart from that, Breed members can be found almost everywhere, as long as it is not in a government-controlled location.

Players choosing the Anarchy Breed as the faction of their Runner will start out in the Outzone.

Speaking of manual :

Andrew 'Maven' Jurcyk - Developer Eww.. Andrew = Male ?

A male dildo .... :eeeeek !! :eek:

Original monk
16-02-04, 15:29
Originally posted by Archeus
Use the universal way of talking that all English speakers do to talk to people who can't speak English. Talk loudly and slowly. Don't forget to throw in a few forigen words as well as that helps too.

Runner1: HELLO ... CAN ... YOU... TELL... ME... HOW ... TO ... GET ... TIGERSBLOOD .... CEE... VOUS... PLAY.

Runner2: ??? o_O

Runner1: Oh great I get the only spanish player on a french server.

lol hehe

i wonna play a french server also ... then atleast the french at school comes in handy :) not only for picking up a babe that is :P

-excusez moi mademoiselle, je suis original est j'ai de saturn-serveur. Vous avez beaucoup des rares ici ? est, euh, l'economie cava ici ?? n'est pas comme saturn, je n'aime pas payer un million pour une techpart stupide du devourer hé ...

-she: oo monsieur original je vous connait de la forum officiel : tout va bien avec toi ?? je pense toujours vous ête un homme extraordinaire sympathique !

-o merci c'est trés gentille de toi :) Vous voulez cou ... euh vous etes symphatiques aussi mademoiselle :)

yeah, i love french :P

naimex
16-02-04, 15:35
Originally posted by Original monk
lol hehe

i wonna play a french server also ... then atleast the french at school comes in handy :) not only for picking up a babe that is :P

-excusez moi mademoiselle, je suis original est j'ai de saturn-serveur. Vous avez beaucoup des rares ici ? est, euh, l'economie cava ici ?? n'est pas comme saturn, je n'aime pas payer un million pour une techpart stupide du devourer hé ...

-she: oo monsieur original je vous connait de la forum officiel : tout va bien avec toi ?? je pense toujours vous ête un homme extraordinaire sympathique !

-o merci c'est trés gentille de toi :) Vous voulez cou ... euh vous etes symphatiques aussi mademoiselle :)

yeah, i love french :P

French... ?? Neva had french... but lemme just guess what you wrote.. :

Excuse me mylady, I´m really from Saturn. Could you please tell me where I can get some rares. "Something with money".
You don´t wanna come to saturn cuz you have to pay 1 mil for a f***ing devourer part.

"Something about a mister, from an official forum" "something about something symphatic" o_O

Thank you, you are most kind, "some kliche", "something about some symphathy from the miss"

?? was that about right ??

Speak ENGLISH GOD DAMN U !!! It´s hard to guess what people write when they write it in ancient dead languages :wtf:

Lana DarkWolf
16-02-04, 15:41
a mil for a Dev part? Not too bad on pluto i got 6 mil for 2 :D

Jessica
16-02-04, 15:43
Hey QD ;)

@Original monk
Your french sux, but it's a good start :)
Tell your teacher to kick your ass, you have to learn more! :lol:

And i don't want coucher avec toi, k thx ^^

naimex
16-02-04, 15:45
Originally posted by Jessica
Hey QD ;)

@Original monk
Your french sux, but it's a good start :)
Tell your teacher to kick your ass, you have to learn more! :lol:

And i don't want coucher avec toi, k thx ^^

again with the weird languages !!

"Coucher avec toi" = "voulez vou couche avec moi" ????

:eek: I´m going insane :(

LTA
16-02-04, 16:18
Hi!

You the same jessica who called me every name under the french sun at crp on like the first days of venus.... and i told yo ui wasnt on there to pk but you wouldn't have it so you came with a few of us to fight the Tg's VTA......

If some people start there you can ask some of us for rares, we have loads (like 700ish) and were just a 2 man clan heh, 1 ppu 1 apu O_o

L0KI
16-02-04, 16:21
Venus > all.

PvP quality isnt quite the best, but the role playing, balance is fantastic.

LTA
16-02-04, 16:28
Originally posted by L0KI
Venus > all.

PvP quality isnt quite the best, but the role playing, balance is fantastic.

come back fang!!11 one :p

L0KI
16-02-04, 16:30
Originally posted by LTA
come back fang!!11 one :p

I will be :D

This week actually. See ya there ;)

LTA
16-02-04, 16:37
Originally posted by L0KI
I will be :D

This week actually. See ya there ;)

i have 6 chars i could be on tho...... but i will pm you my mains sometime, making my pure low techer rifler there atm with a diff name tho as i used the other already, got bored of levelin a tank heh

QuantumDelta
16-02-04, 16:46
I'm sure Jessica is much less Jaded about english players these days :p

Jessica
16-02-04, 16:49
VTA killed the first hours on Venus... they killed poor noobs fun! :(

But now, i am happy :)

LTA
16-02-04, 17:25
VTA killed the first hours on Venus... they killed poor noobs fun! :(

But now, i am happy :)

yeah they did.

So we killed them, our trio, thats only a duo now :(

Shadow Dancer
16-02-04, 20:52
French sounds like a mix of spanish and english.

I saw a thread in the french forum called

"La fin d'une belle aventure."

That looks like "The end of a beautiful adventure".

And it was locked, so I'm assuming i'm right. ;)

Am I?

Jessica
17-02-04, 10:21
Yes, you are :)

Shadow Dancer
17-02-04, 10:43
Yes, you are :)

I'm so smart. :o

Menolak
17-02-04, 11:13
Yeah you're right 'bout the translation but it was lock 'cause GM lock threads where peep say's goodbye and are quitting Neocron...

@naimex
coucher avec toi= sleeping with you
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi= you want to sleep with me?

@Original monk
Nah Don't believe Jessica you're french does'nt sucks.. Its actually good enough for us to understand.

To ALL: don't worry 'bout Jessica... Why you thing she got those bear in her sig???
:D :D :p