PDA

View Full Version : Doy Website

cRazy2003
15-02-04, 02:20
ive just been sitting here watching this stupid film set in the year 2020 on BBC 1 in the UK and i just thought, have they made the official DOY site yet?
i hope they make it soon so we can have more of an insight into the game, and so more new buyers can see what its like and buy it hopefully, but if u had the option what would u want the official doy site to look like?
id like it to have a red coloring theme and be all dingy post-apoc like doy is supposed to be like :p

Tratos
15-02-04, 02:42
Originally posted by cRazy2003
ive just been sitting here watching this stupid film set in the year 2020 on BBC 1 in the UK and i just thought, have they made the official DOY site yet?
i hope they make it soon so we can have more of an insight into the game, and so more new buyers can see what its like and buy it hopefully, but if u had the option what would u want the official doy site to look like?
id like it to have a red coloring theme and be all dingy post-apoc like doy is supposed to be like :p

i *think* its gonna be green ,lol

~Tratos

t0tt3
15-02-04, 04:12
Black and white :rolleyes:
www.thedomeofyork.com

Heavyporker
15-02-04, 19:58
Ya know what...

mabbe I should put a kinda a DoY info site, something that pulls all the info together...

pictorial previews as well if thats allowed.. heh.

Candaman
15-02-04, 20:00
www.dome-of-york.com

Forget My Name
15-02-04, 20:02
Originally posted by Candaman
www.dome-of-york.com

HAHAHAHHA

dem0n
15-02-04, 20:07
I'd like it to be falloutish like.