PDA

View Full Version : Question about SL

ezza
15-02-04, 01:47
ok before anyone starts i aint bitching im simply asking a question.

was raiding with my clan at TG, we went in to Chaos caves killed a few people so i ended up with -14 SL.

then inside canyon i kill a proto guy for -17 SL

it raises to -16 when some other nibbish proto droner attacks me so i kill him and go from -16 to -32, i means does that make sence to you guys?

ok i would of accept something like -22 or whatever.

i aint got a problem with having the negative SL, my problem is with the amount i recieved.

i would mind but i was happy to leave them alone to save my SL but they kept attacking me so i killed em

cRazy2003
15-02-04, 02:13
yeah it makes sense to me
im pleased it has such a great drop, its part of the punishments of PK'ing, if u wanna PK, face the consequences

Strych9
15-02-04, 02:16
Considering I was in that group you BRAVELY ganked in the chaos caves...

OMG ITS FAIR STFU!!!!!!

hehe

actually, I wish it made more sense. Esp. if you have +67 SL, and then due to the drone LE bug you end up hurting someone that ends up dying- and then it drops from +67 to -7 right away.

There should be a standard interval. Or, a standard intervale for +SL and a different one for -SL, but it should be standard regardless.

Psycho Killa
15-02-04, 02:18
What that smell....

Its the smell of love and happiness and bright rainbow colors...

Yes its a carebear!!

Anyways Soullight is fucked.

There is suppose to be consequences of killing of allied or neutral factions but as it is now its fucked. You defend yourself against 3 allies and win and now your completely fucked.

Red soullight IS suppose to be viable your just suppose to have it a bit rougher its not suppose to be damn near impossible unless you have multi millions of dollars such as it is now.

ezza
15-02-04, 02:19
Originally posted by Strych9
Considering I was in that group you BRAVELY ganked in the chaos caves...

OMG ITS FAIR STFU!!!!!!

hehe

actually, I wish it made more sense. Esp. if you have +67 SL, and then due to the drone LE bug you end up hurting someone that ends up dying- and then it drops from +67 to -7 right away.

There should be a standard interval. Or, a standard intervale for +SL and a different one for -SL, but it should be standard regardless. hehe no hard feeling right? ;)

crazy, im not bothered about the SL from the cave part i accept that, but to go from -16 to -32 just cos some idiot doesnt know his F6 screen is just lame

ugh PK, why am i carebear? :wtf:

Dade Murphey
15-02-04, 02:21
ezza...is one like an anarchy zone and one a hunting zone...that could be why the differences in SL drop

Psycho Killa
15-02-04, 02:23
Not u nib the guy who posted under you.

ezza
15-02-04, 02:30
ahh sorry pk :p

dade: the last kill i done was in the canyon, so i guess that was anarchy which is how i got the -16 to -32 drop

i killed either 4 or 5 people in the hunting zone and only went to -14 o_O

Marx
15-02-04, 02:47
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Anyways Soullight is fucked.

There is suppose to be consequences of killing of allied or neutral factions but as it is now its fucked. You defend yourself against 3 allies and win and now your completely fucked.

Red soullight IS suppose to be viable your just suppose to have it a bit rougher its not suppose to be damn near impossible unless you have multi millions of dollars such as it is now.

Exactly.