PDA

View Full Version : "/me"

LTA
14-02-04, 20:01
I know this is not especially important but how about some /me type emotes, like /me dances result in a dancing emote and the etxt "xxx does a jig" or something.
things like laughing, coughing etc etc just a little thing heh :D

Elric
14-02-04, 20:05
so... what about it?

You want to se it do that ingame?

On the forum?

In the sink?

/me goes to plant a fish

Invertigo
14-02-04, 20:31
Originally posted by LTA
I know this is not especially important but how about some /me type emotes, like /me dances result in a dancing emote and the etxt "xxx does a jig" or something.
things like laughing, coughing etc etc just a little thing heh :D

pretty much exactly like SWG?

i like it how you press your jump button, and all it does is say you jumped into the air...umm lame?

:rolleyes:

personally id rather have /commands like

/afk - would display a name above you saying AFK or somthing else

/msg - leave your own short message above your head... i think people in this game are mature enough to be able to do that without saying somthing really ofensive and having to get banned...

commands like that, it would be nice...

i used to play rainbow six on mplayer when it first came out, and before mplayer sold out to gamespy...

they had tons of commands like that, it was nice to be able to set it...

plus in neocron they could make them be able for tradeskillers to display above them that they tradeskill like..

"/msg CST TL 202 working for tips" would display that message above them...

would be nice for DOY anyways...

ZeeTek
14-02-04, 21:21
Yeah I've tried to get this idea going a couple of times, but it always seems to disappear after a few hours. I've said it before, but this is something nc must have. So simple yet it would add so much.

QuantumDelta
14-02-04, 21:38
I like it.
IRC Styli :p