PDA

View Full Version : TG vs the WORLD!

viscious666
14-02-04, 05:50
Hey, thx for the chance to get some uber fighting in today, shout outs to the TG community for uniting and holding back BD and TT clans. that first fight at Dev fortress was fÜ<king uber! Im looking forward to some more tomarrow and later tonight

-and im bored

Gestra
14-02-04, 06:00
That would be TG and crahn right?

hth

viscious666
14-02-04, 06:03
ya, now that u mension it, there was crahn and some PP there

YoDa-UK
14-02-04, 10:57
was some of the best fighting ive had in many months, in fact since i was on pluto in the old nda with cent and pit. I'm loving my ppu now tbh, so much fun running around not dying :P

Yeah we had a few crahn and i think one PP runner "murder magic?" but you know how much we was shouting over faction chat asking for more to come coz we knew how many we was facing "dest psi" is your spy from BD right?

Anyway it was great fighting, it died down at the end though as many tg left it, but i stayed till the end at 4 major fights, that was over 4 hours of it, man i was tired at the end but still had fun running up to you guys at Grant and standing behind you while you all watched the UG, i stood there shouting behind you lol, and when you saw me and i ran off i miscasted shelter and put on deflector by accideent damn funny :lol:

Looks like TG is finally getting some strenght back on saturn, and im proud to be a part of that, watch this space TT and BD

element[]
14-02-04, 11:06
lol tg or cm will never have strength

g0rt
14-02-04, 11:08
hi

the first hit on dev was cartel and two TT....carni and eledh...who were both chillin in cartel teamspeak at the time we decided to attack, so they came along

so it wasn't exactly tg vs bd/tt, it was more tg, 3 or 4 crahn and 1 or 2 pp vs cartel (one bd clan, titans weren't called) and two TT runners.

unfortunately the mix of turrets and numbers were more then enough to hold us back twice in a row, but the third time it was templars and cartel...we had a good 6-7 temps there with us that time, nothing to hide

either way, some good fights, i just wish they would fix the whole "war" system as i stated in another thread, because honestly its just a pain trying to figure out whose on your side and whose on thiers when thiers allied factions on both sides

trigger hurt
14-02-04, 11:09
tg is gaining strength on saturn?

where?

Bl@zed
14-02-04, 11:22
was fun until i got -17SL outta fuckign nowhere (never shot aoe near yos the WHOLE fight), and lost my 4 slot moonstriker and Devourer. :mad:

g0rt
14-02-04, 11:42
Originally posted by Bl@zed
was fun until i got -17SL outta fuckign nowhere (never shot aoe near yos the WHOLE fight), and lost my 4 slot moonstriker and Devourer. :mad:

Hahha yeah and TG was extatic when they got your devourer.. I guess harvesting techs has gotten a little harder for them in the past few months? :D

L3m0n
14-02-04, 11:50
it was a good fight ill give TG that but shouldnt this post be called "TG vs the WORLD and lost" ;)

Bl@zed
14-02-04, 11:52
Originally posted by g0rt
Hahha yeah and TG was extatic when they got your devourer.. I guess harvesting techs has gotten a little harder for them in the past few months? :D

lol, yeah, n3o's little brother was so tasted he got my devourer. Hell, he shoulda been after the ownings hes been recieving from the cartel the past couple of days. :p

Babes
14-02-04, 14:15
I made a movie last night of the fight here is a link to the thead with the movie link in it

its a 20min vid

Movie thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90874)

Sefran
14-02-04, 14:37
CAnt see a thing in ur video way to bright and small :/

Glok
14-02-04, 14:47
lol, yeah, n3o's little brother was so tasted he got my devourer. Hell, he shoulda been after the ownings hes been recieving from the cartel the past couple of days. :p Someone who lost stuff and didn't come crying on the forums that they're gonna quit? Props. :)

KimmyG
14-02-04, 15:20
Originally posted by Glok
Someone who lost stuff and didn't come crying on the forums that they're gonna quit? Props. :)

Yea it was a good fight this was the only real downer for someone to get SL bugged and lose some shit.

Valkyrie
14-02-04, 15:26
Although I was too into levelling my rifle spy to come fight, nice one TG for uniting, promises a much more fun future for us TT :)

YoDa-UK
14-02-04, 15:48
Great movie babes, loved watching that, also nice choice on music to add to it ;)

ezza
14-02-04, 16:22
Originally posted by viscious666
Hey, thx for the chance to get some uber fighting in today, shout outs to the TG community for uniting and holding back BD and TT clans. that first fight at Dev fortress was fÜ<king uber! Im looking forward to some more tomarrow and later tonight

-and im bored yeah but how did you like my melee tank taking you and i think 3 other apus down at the back of foster:D

Sigma
14-02-04, 17:39

ask carni he should have a good 1 spare...

Bl@zed
14-02-04, 21:22
Originally posted by Glok
Someone who lost stuff and didn't come crying on the forums that they're gonna quit? Props. :)

hehe, yeah, it wasnt that big of a deal imo, i got a couple of people in clan that offered to give me some nice moonstrikers. Its just the Devourer, that took me ages to get.

Sigma
14-02-04, 22:12
hehe, yeah, it wasnt that big of a deal imo, i got a couple of people in clan that offered to give me some nice moonstrikers. Its just the Devourer, that took me ages to get.

like i said, ask carni :p

YoDa-UK
15-02-04, 10:21
yeah carni picked up a dev and cs from a fa guy the other day from his belt, should have a spare laying about lol

CarniFlex
15-02-04, 10:31
To bad I share my wealth, already given away 3 devourers :)

winnoc
16-02-04, 15:13
Aahhhh,

So that's where the devourer, i got stuck up the B%* while waiting in the hackline at mc pherson, came from LOL :-)

[D]estructro
16-02-04, 16:12
Well, if TG says it wasn't fair.... :o

I've seen: TG,CRAHN,NEXT,PP vs Cartel and Some Templars.

So stop talking shit, everytime!