PDA

View Full Version : is this game as rugged as it used to be?

Saito Hajime
14-02-04, 05:25
Hey folks,
I've been away for a little over a year by rough estimate. When this game first came out I was all over it like white on rice. I love the concept. I was, however, disappointed by some of the execution.
Old school players will know what I am talking about. BUGS! OMG the bugs! I just recently got the bug to give this game another day in court and I dropped the 10 bucks or so to reactivate my old character (on pluto)
My question to you all is, Is the game any better?
For example,
1) Please tell me that the "travel bug" with vehicles deciding to be nowhere near you after zoning in out in the big wide world is gone.
2) Are apt's still like black holes occasionally? (used to sometimes suck you in off the street and put you at someones door)
3) Have there been any improvements to the game that I should know about, better player balance, less assholes running round? anything?
4) and finally, Anyone whos cool on pluto feel free to drop me a line in game, I got a tank thats moderatly leveled x/49 or so i think and looking for some folks to hook up with cause all my friends also got pissed and stopped playing
Thanks
Saito

Swelly
14-02-04, 05:35
1) yes
2)no
3)more stuff all the time, ppl always whine about balance, we never get rid of assholes
4)If you like CM you can always drop a line to me "swelly" or "yelly".We could use more tanks in CM and we are a moderated clan.Not big and not 2 men army

MegaCorp
14-02-04, 07:24
It is just as buggy as the day it shipped. Many old bugs were fixed; many new bugs added. Some people still experience lots of crashes; others don't. In any event, it is probably worth your time and money to try it again.

Spook

Saito Hajime
14-02-04, 07:34
thweet, i'll have to fire it up when i get home from work
thankth,
argh, my typing lipth hath returned...