PDA

View Full Version : My Wedding

darknessfairy
13-02-04, 23:06
Id like to thank you all that participated in the wedding, esp Arbiter and Dribble Joy.

The wedding was wonderful, there were fairly few hiccups.

I am a very happy girl, and if my real wedding is goin to be as nice as this, then i am goin to be a very happy girl ..

Thank you all again
Mrs Spongefairy

Arbiter
13-02-04, 23:26
i wish you and spongebob the very best. :)

Anybody made some screenshots? I am so hungry for good screenshots.

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE.

naimex
14-02-04, 00:16
well i made a lot, but it was with hud, because hud off thingy has been disabled for some reason..

will just make into jpeg, and zip em, then ill post a link to download the batch.

Wedding Pictures - 79 - ZIP - 5,46 mb (http://www.naimex.dk/wedding.zip)

[EDIT : DJ, how did you take of HUD ? It wont let me, it just opens faction thingy when i try, I could before, but itīs been 1 or 2 patches since it last worked for me.]

Dribble Joy
14-02-04, 00:19
I got a few nice ones.

edit// here:

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/muffdemon-shot0036.jpg

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/muffdemon-shot0037.jpg

Darth Slayer
14-02-04, 00:30
Yup nice RP event only one asshole and That was dealt with quick enough by DJ's Security Team....:)
Now DarknessFairy and Spongebob the real thing is next.....:D

Scorpius.
Oh yes Thanks to Arbiter for setting everything up.

EDIT :- OMFG I'm in both those pictures. JOO have stolen my Soul DJ I wants it back.....:eek:

sw1tch
14-02-04, 00:46
damn, wish i remebered about it, would have created a char on uranus especially, GL in ur real wedding :D

edit: oh btw naimex, try holding down ctrl alt, then just tap f6 gently

theres a command that also works, something like /set render_hud 1 or i could just be makign that up oO

Omnituens
14-02-04, 00:51
im on those too

my 0/2 n00b PE :p

GL to you two!

KimmyG
14-02-04, 00:55
Looks like it could have been fun to PK like in Kill Bill

greploco
14-02-04, 03:56
:) congrats, best wishes, wish I was there :)

naimex
14-02-04, 05:08
Originally posted by sw1tch
damn, wish i remebered about it, would have created a char on uranus especially, GL in ur real wedding :D

edit: oh btw naimex, try holding down ctrl alt, then just tap f6 gently

theres a command that also works, something like /set render_hud 1 or i could just be makign that up oO

argh !! must have forgotten ctrl.. just used alt+f6 and ctrl+f6 not both

DAMN ON ME !!

VetteroX
14-02-04, 06:15
Im ASHAMED by the pkers on that server... you could have rushed in and had a huge gank fest... but no... you let the carebears play... someone plz try to have a wedding in saturn in a non safe zone... see what happens.

Saito Hajime
14-02-04, 06:36
[edited for violation of the forum rules]
Seriously though, Congrats to the lucky lady and best of luck with the maritial bliss, [edited for violation of the forum rules]
Saito

KimmyG
14-02-04, 06:40
I always wanted to hit up an ingame wedding it been a dream of mine since UO. Where is the weddings on saturn.

Saito you really hate vet that bad?

Saito Hajime
14-02-04, 06:49
I actually was Married in EQ to a girl I was seeing IRL.
great fun. Good role play. Did it in "the arena" out by the lake.
had a great lil roleplay ceremony and the "reception" was a battle royale between her guild and mine. Great time.
Nah, I dont really hate V-fool. I dont even know him.
but I do dislike folks who play with no concern whatsoever for the roleplay experience/others enjoyment of the game.
plus with an arsinine post like his last on this thread i couldnt resist.
Saito

Token
14-02-04, 06:50
i gave gifts to Sponge ... use them how the 2 of you see fit.. =)

extract
14-02-04, 07:19
EDITED....dont feel like getting banned for retorting to a certain persons stupid comments............

Originally posted by Saito Hajime
ooh ooh I hope it was me!

no it was not........

Saito Hajime
14-02-04, 07:35
ooh ooh I hope it was me!

edit
cool, i was just messin round. I totally empathize. (sp?)
nothin like being a victim of the public education system.

spongeb0b
14-02-04, 11:23
Thankyou all for showing and for refraining from ruining the roll play night with your silly guns. (Not all things to do with this game involve ganking people to all the pk's out there). Very few hiccups... except the fatal i had as DF was walking up the aisle:rolleyes: and the st00pid n00b droner... but yeah it was super thnx... LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

-MR SPONGEH SPONGEFAIRY-

Darth Slayer
14-02-04, 16:30
Originally posted by VetteroX
Im ASHAMED by the pkers on that server... you could have rushed in and had a huge gank fest... but no... you let the carebears play... someone plz try to have a wedding in saturn in a non safe zone... see what happens.

Vet you are the complete Idiot eh.
Stick to your whine/Nerf everybody I can't kill/Kills me Threads eh.
Twat.........:p

Doc Holliday
14-02-04, 16:40
who tried to pk then, oh and lol at vet. that made me laugh. the thought of turning a wedding in to a blood bath. i take it you all have seen the film tombstone. i woulda done it. that coulda been my bit of rp for the server. :p

Edit ( no offence to the newly weds and congrats to both of ya. )

Keiron
14-02-04, 16:45
Originally posted by VetteroX
I could have easily rushed it and killed people, but I had the respect to leave them the hell alone. Perhaps you should learn some respect too?