PDA

View Full Version : Its impossible...

___T-X____
13-02-04, 23:03
To watch Fang pvp 3+ movie and G.O.D. (soft) movie and not log on to Neocron for some pvp..rofl.

Everytime i watch it, im reaching for the CS hahahaha

I wish Neocron website would have a place for Player videos with a voting system.

GOD - great work on yours mate :) next time you do one could u do one a normal speed and one at double speed ? im a great fan of your work, but i'd love to see oyu at normal speed to...savour the moment..u roxxxxx!

Mr. Chainsaw
13-02-04, 23:17
Do you have links to these, I haven't seen them yet.

Opar
13-02-04, 23:56
The PvP videos would be a great advertisement for the game.

Possessed
13-02-04, 23:59
Originally posted by Opar
The PvP videos would be a great advertisement for the game.

From what hinch has hinted to me about the next FaNG movie... well, let's just say that they'll blow the previous ones out of the water in terms of advertising the game... apparently they've been editing and filming it for over 6 days now :eek:

Birkoff
14-02-04, 00:08
They were asked to make a video actually for KK werent they?

Mr. Chainsaw
14-02-04, 00:10
Do any of you guys have a link, I haven't had a chance to watch these things yet.

___T-X____
14-02-04, 01:37
for some reason they seem to get removed from there websites. i think its due to size...

i'd put a couple on my ftp but im having problems, im not very good with software. Serious the GOD vids are REALLY good, fang are mass brawls

FatDogg
14-02-04, 11:45
the g0d video I saw was pking of lots of noobs with a PPU up his ass judging from the shelter... but I'd like to see some real PvP videos... maybe.... fightnight?

___T-X____
14-02-04, 21:20
im hosting a couple of the videos Here (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth.d)

sorry fang, i changed the music because the music you used was shite