PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a council of volunteers for Pluto Fight Night

Jest
13-02-04, 21:49
For any one who has ever done Fight Night every week for a long period of time you know how hard it is to devote yourself to an entire Saturday, every Saturday, especially when the event is sometimes ruined. With Remus gone there is no one (that I know of) that has wanted to take full control of it.

So, I am looking for 4 to 5 volunteers to alternate as emcee. What this means...

Each week a new person will be the next emcee. In this role you will find the necessary people to fulfill the other roles needed.
You will find people to do the counting, provide security when necessary, etc... for your week. We will rotate. If we have 5 people, you will do it, then do it 5 Saturdays later.

I'll see if I can setup up a message board for it also. We can discuss potential fight arenas, think of future ideas, etc...

Don't volunteer if you aren't willing to do this. Private Message me to volunteer. If enough people want to volunteer then we can maybe pair up and possibly take me off the list even. ;) Which would be a good thing on both accounts.

Also, we are coming on the one year anniversary of Pluto Fight Night. I'm pretty sure its in March. I don't know the exact date because the post has been deleted because its so old. Hopefully I will try and get some GM support and maybe do something special for it.

Ascension
13-02-04, 22:28
Well dude.. i spose i can put my name down ;)