PDA

View Full Version : NC-CST Tool

Myrlin
13-02-04, 21:44
Does anyone know the link to the NC-CST tool? I can't find the thread anywhere on the forums.

\\Fényx//
13-02-04, 21:54
Originally posted by Myrlin
Does anyone know the link to the NC-CST tool? I can't find the thread anywhere on the forums.

The what ? :confused: o_O o_O

Myrlin
13-02-04, 21:55
Sorry. To clarify, I'm looking for the tool called NC-CST-1.1.9

It will show you what weapon parts and chemicals are needed to make most any item in game. It was posted on the forums less than a week ago but I can't find the link now. Searching didnt help.

sw1tch
13-02-04, 22:08
I dont have the link, but i have the file i could send to you over msn or something if no one else can find the link

Myrlin
13-02-04, 22:10
I've actually got the file. I was hoping that the homepage had some more info about the program or contact info so I can make a recommendation for improvements to the next version.

Spoon
14-02-04, 00:26
Here's the thread, but I can't find a webpage.....

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90386

PM BiteMe maybe?

BiTeMe
14-02-04, 01:25
The link spoon gave you is the right one. It doesn't have a home site as it's just been hosted on someone I know's buisness site for the moment. I am still unsure about another version. I did make a start on the DB format and some new GUI code, but that was about it.
If you have a suggestion though post it, and it might be a quick 5 min job to implement which isn't a problem. The more people that use it the more I will add extra's and progress down the road to converting it to database driven.

Myrlin
14-02-04, 17:43
I'd like to see VHC parts and VHC component parts added to the list. I'm trying to decide the best way to make ATCs and want to see how much money I can save by building some parts and buying others.

Also, listing a store price for each item could help determine potential profit.

BiTeMe
14-02-04, 18:10
That is almost implemented in that version. When you select an item to build (ie Troop carrier) then you can click on one of the components for a chem breakdown of that alone. Hope that makes some kind of sence.
Basically click on one of the bottom windows on a component, or component part and you will see.

Myrlin
14-02-04, 18:36
Wow thats awesome. I didn't know it worked like that.

The only other thing I think might be useful is some way to determine total profit. I'm not sure the best way to do that since it'll depend on bartering skill level.