PDA

View Full Version : Moments u wished you recorded

sw1tch
13-02-04, 21:03
Have any of you ever had a moment in neocron, and wish it could have been recorded, whether it be pure ownage, or funny as hell.

First time for me would be in neofrag when i was dueling, and we both ended up dying, heh.

Next would be a time a few days ago, when my clan was defending an outpost from an enemy, an enemy ran to the gogo and hid behind it, turrets took him to half health on his run over there, but i parashocked him, damage boosted him, and beat him to death with my 5 slot baseball bat :D heh couldnt stop laughing for ages.

http://www.p0stwh0restores.com/uploads/switch/baseball-bat01.jpg
http://www.p0stwh0restores.com/uploads/switch/baseball-bat02.jpg
Ok, so 3 slots arent used, but i was on my constructer and bored.

There are also quite a few times, where some how I suceed against overwhelming odds, but its hard to explain them all.

\\Fényx//
13-02-04, 21:05
my melee tank and rento on his PPU warrior killing 2 eXo tanks, 2 eXo APUs, and 3 eXo PPUs at MB, btw we killed both the tanks twice, both the APUs twice, and one of the PPUs twice thanx to the other 2 eXo PPUs rezzing them for me to kill them again :D we got a few nice belts from that :lol:

Sefran
13-02-04, 21:10
A enemie PPU was laughing at me cause i used poison on him. ''Poor u dont u see ur poison doesnt hurt me....'', kept on doing it and doing it he zoned and died rofl :lol: , that was some funny shit, and he wasnt that low at all...

Keyol45743241
13-02-04, 21:19
Elkdork in the Aggicellar as an evil hyb, killing Newbs. I zoned down, made him eat a Kamidrone at pointblank range. He: "Run, Ray, run" The second Kami blew him to smitherens :lol:

joran420
13-02-04, 21:23
why isnt his name on yer local?

sw1tch
13-02-04, 21:24
Originally posted by joran420
why isnt his name on yer local?

i editied it out, so it wouldnt annoy mods, incase they feel that needed to be kept ingame

Drake6k
13-02-04, 21:34
Me and two other clan members took off our armor in the BD clan apartment to raise con. The ppu was standing on the side and we were in the "pit" area. So the apu monk in the pit cast three holy energy barrels and we all die at the same time after only a few seconds in there. It looked sooo funny.

Killed 5 [some clan] at once at MB and they came back for more... only to die again :D.

Climbing to the top of via3 and all the way around... wish I had that on video.

Killed a rank 40 tank with my rank 35 ppu and a TL 8 parashock bolt. :D He had bad aim.

Best would be punching my noob friend to death with 5 people from my clan in the outzone. He just got the game... and was freaking out. (know him RL) God that was SO FUNNY... to me.

Shadow Dancer
13-02-04, 21:37
Jeez, fenyx drake. No need to mention the people. O_o

There's many moments of amazing ownage that I wish I recorded.

Damn. Is there any type of recording proggie that does't reduce performance at all?

Anyways, I won't name any one particular scenario. Because their are so many i wish i recorded. :(

LTA
13-02-04, 21:40
Ages ago i was fighting a pe at th , he was sheltered and everything and was basically handing my ass to me, untill he stepped of the ledge and fell down the pit of doom and died (no health bounce then).
I dm'd him with ph34r my command wind ability and he just lol'd

and the other was when pepper was smarming with about 13 peeps, suddenly about 4 die in the bit before plaza zone with the copbots so everyone runs in to see, the ppus start ressin and the rest camp the border, next thing i see is a kami 440 (or whatever they were called :p ) float past me into the thing. It killed 3 monks outright and left everyone else on like half or less hp, next thing another flies straight in and kills the lot of.

no-one found that droner but he could be proud he was leet :p

sw1tch
13-02-04, 21:46
Originally posted by LTA
Ages ago i was fighting a pe at th , he was sheltered and everything and was basically handing my ass to me, untill he stepped of the ledge and fell down the pit of doom and died (no health bounce then).
I dm'd him with ph34r my command wind ability and he just lol'd

and the other was when pepper was smarming with about 13 peeps, suddenly about 4 die in the bit before plaza zone with the copbots so everyone runs in to see, the ppus start ressin and the rest camp the border, next thing i see is a kami 440 (or whatever they were called :p ) float past me into the thing. It killed 3 monks outright and left everyone else on like half or less hp, next thing another flies straight in and kills the lot of.

no-one found that droner but he could be proud he was leet :p

heh i remebered the times when large drops could kill you,
When i came back to neocron a few months ago, i was tagging GR's with a friend and speaking over Teamspeak too him at the same time, we just entered TH sec one and were at the top of the grav lifts, he fell downa crack near the top of the lifts, and i quickly went to go have a look.

I somehow also fell down with him, and we were both screaming over teamspeak thinking we would die on impact heh.

RuButt
13-02-04, 22:02
hahaha

once i wuz on my ubar evil newbie pker papes

and there wuz like 5 LE newbies saying "OMG U CANT KILL US!! HAHAHAHHA"

so they spawned ALL their vehicles, and started braging about them...

i destroyed ALL of the vehicles

hahahahaha, i dont ive ever seen anyone as sad as thoose newbies in my neocron life! :D

they even put up a bounty on me!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

Possessed
13-02-04, 22:10
The first time I saw a hoverbomber...

"Ooooh shiny thing, wonder what it does"
/me wanders towards it, underneath it
"Ooooh purty"
bam....

"wtf?"

And the first time I saw a wb... almost pissed my pants irl ;)

Mr Friendly
13-02-04, 22:19
apu friend standin in pp says "buff me man, hurry"

.00000001 seconds later: (copbots) "bam blam boaemm blam die boom punk diebloadm" dead :D

was so funny how he just did a half backflip death the very moment he asks for buffs :O copbots dont like buffs i guess :p

sw1tch
13-02-04, 22:20
Originally posted by Possessed
The first time I saw a hoverbomber...

"Ooooh shiny thing, wonder what it does"
/me wanders towards it, underneath it
"Ooooh purty"
bam....

"wtf?"

And the first time I saw a wb... almost pissed my pants irl ;)

heh i remeber the first time i saw a hoverbomber, was outside foster, and me and another noob mate took it down, i only had a simple nailgun, took like 30 mins to take down, and my friend was doing most of the damage

The most time i laughed was when i saw a drom in beta, a GM spawned one in plaza3 inftont of the HEW store, man, i really couldnt stop laughing for days after.

csh1
13-02-04, 22:23
super dude when he erm...got pwned by itth and papes...shooting in the back isnt fair!

Valkyrie
13-02-04, 22:25
When I first got my devourer a few weeks back, there was a ppu, apu and hc tank who pked a clannie at gab, they were camping the UG. I generepped into the UG (not knowing all three were up there) and went up without any buffs, and killed all three :D

Matthew.v.smith
13-02-04, 23:06
Got screens of it but diddent record it.
I can remember a certain little brat of a PE was lairing me and attacking me for no reason at all.
(Im FA he's CM)
I DMed him but got no reply so i started warning him that i was gonna kill him if he diddent stop.
This followed an onslaught of swearwords and lairs about my RL appearance.

This went on every time I saw him in pp1
Untill one day i got lucky and managed to get him down to half health and let a Copbot do the rest as he panicked and tried to hit me (im on my spy here btw).

When he hit the dust the swearwords got even worse and he craved a rematch.

Which i gave him on my Tank against his monk and of course made him run
After being accused of cheating by standing on a ladder :\
he met me in aggys and again got 0wned.

He frankly never learned his lesson.

Matty.:angel:

RuButt
13-02-04, 23:48
Originally posted by csh1
super dude when he erm...got pwned by itth and papes...shooting in the back isnt fair!

hahaha, wait... when wuz that?

and was it itth malmsteen or itth? =)

nonamebrandeggs
13-02-04, 23:51
The first PvP fight I go into with my spy on pluto retail... Some SS tank at Crycrow got downed by my RoG (And that was before everyone and their mother used rayguns, so it was special).

jernau
13-02-04, 23:57
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Damn. Is there any type of recording proggie that does't reduce performance at all?

I do it by piping the S-VHS output from my video card on my gaming box into an MPEG-Encoder card in my server.

You can get TV cards that can do an OK software MJPEG capture on fairly shitty PCs (P400 and up) for about £20.