PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Park Apartment Issues

Marx
13-02-04, 20:15
Alright, like a good newblar, I started my newest character off in protopharma.

Since I'm allied to Crahn and Blackdragon, I figure I'll buy a PP apartment...

So there I am, in my pepper park 2 apartment... Trying to activate the GR.

"You cannot activate this GR because you are hostile to the faction here... blah blah blah"

No I'm not.

:wtf:

Anyway, toss your PP apartment issues here. Hopefully someone will notice and attempt to tackle some of the relevant issues.

Jest
13-02-04, 20:19
Its probably an issue with PP being hostile to TS. Maybe its every apartment, but which zone/elevator lift is your apartment in?

Marx
14-02-04, 02:47
Originally posted by Jest
Its probably an issue with PP being hostile to TS. Maybe its every apartment, but which zone/elevator lift is your apartment in?

The ones directly above BD HQ, zephron b (?)

Mr. Chainsaw
14-02-04, 02:55
I know alot of newbie Tsunami runners start in Pepper Park 2 with a black dragon guard right outside their appartment. I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but it does sort of sully the newbie experience when you take a step outside to look around and get torched.

Benjie
14-02-04, 03:05
Big-Small-Small-Big
-needs fixing.

Sleazy appartments are copbot protected: needs fixing.

Q: Why can't I stand still on a Recriation unit?
A: WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH PEPPER PARK!? o_O (fix it)

*issues tossed*

Carinth
14-02-04, 20:01
Pepper apartments are either in Pepper2 or Pepper3, there are no Pepper1 apartments. Pepper2 is bd territory and Pepper3 is contested between bd ts and crahn. Technicly though Tsunami owns all of Pepper, we're just slowly being edged out by these little upstarts ; )

Tsunami is allied to Biotech and Diamond, but I can't activate a gr in either plaza3 apartments or via1. I figured that's because CA really owns all of plaza and viarossa. Being hostile to CA, we're not allowed there.