PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V4-2/2 Discussion

Callash
13-02-04, 19:41
Here (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=193) is the latest Neocronicle.

Similarities between the tired out Fallen Angel Expert and myself are purely coincidental, everyone who tells you otherwise lies :D

sw1tch
13-02-04, 19:42
sweet :D

good work again, nice read on a friday
edit: yey my ppu got mentioned in the zoo event (.xF.) :)

Shadow Dancer
13-02-04, 19:59
I don't see much use for holovests if the enemy can still see your name. You should either show no name, or be able to choose another.

Just wanted to say that. :p

Other than that, nice neocronicle.

Zu (Pluto)
13-02-04, 19:59
Interesting stuff. But what's this about trouble in PP2? I never see anyone in PP2! It's as empty as the clubs!

Thanks Callash et al.

Zu

Tratos
13-02-04, 20:01
Nice Read

:D

I want my holovest :p :D

~Tratos

Tycho C
13-02-04, 20:07
Yeah, aperance alone on the holovests wont be worth anything.

As for the Neocronical, nice read. Especialy at work...

___T-X____
13-02-04, 20:23
Nice read, really nice interactivity across the characters/servers - keeps getting better !

Callash off-topic - unless I missed it, any plans to reintroduce kazi mobs (especially chips they drop) back into the pool ?

Cliffraiser
13-02-04, 20:32
sex like always

Jest
13-02-04, 20:33
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)
Interesting stuff. But what's this about trouble in PP2? I never see anyone in PP2! It's as empty as the clubs!

Thanks Callash et al.

Zu Kirja needed news so I said I'd been fighting a lot more people in PP2 these days. :p

And whats with the bat thing? I've been to OZ6 lately and besides being the ultimate reset position hole, I didn't see anything new yet. I hate those friggin bats.

Drake6k
13-02-04, 20:51
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)

Thanks Callash et al.

Zu

Hey! you know I'm always there ;) :D

Nightbrother
13-02-04, 22:03
"All bow down to the flaming skull."

Mutters to himself: "That skull better be real, and not some holo-thingy-magick-hoax".

Vid Gamer
13-02-04, 22:26
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I don't see much use for holovests if the enemy can still see your name. You should either show no name, or be able to choose another.

Sure, because no name would be less obvious, right? :p

Shadow Dancer
13-02-04, 22:36
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Sure, because no name would be less obvious, right? :p

IF it's no name, you'll know it's a spy in disguise, but not who.

But if I walk around as a tank with the name Shadow Dancer, I doubt people will just let me pass by. :p

Judge
13-02-04, 23:38
The only thing that annoys me is that there apppears to be news, such as the bat epidemic, but do we really actually see that epidemic? It just seems that you are reporting about a world which is completely separate from ours.

But apart from that it was very interesting :)

sanityislost
13-02-04, 23:44
*Giggles Madly to himself* hehehe nice one Callash :D

Callash
14-02-04, 06:12
Originally posted by Judge
The only thing that annoys me is that there apppears to be news, such as the bat epidemic, but do we really actually see that epidemic? It just seems that you are reporting about a world which is completely separate from ours.

But apart from that it was very interesting :)
There WILL be an epidemic. Right now, I have a little trouble with bugs though :(

shend
14-02-04, 10:03
Originally posted by Callash
There WILL be an epidemic. Right now, I have a little trouble with bugs though :(

i've seen the epidemic !!!!!!

the vendors at Yo's in plaza 2 keep coughing all the time
no doubt that they have some kind of plague
the most humanitarian thing to do is to put them in quarantaine

but hey, its the apocalypse, so can we please shoot 'em ? :D

Peter Andre
14-02-04, 13:27
We asked Gilgamesh to get their names, and we got quite a lot of them. The new "Gilgamesh Creature Masters" are Girian (Uranus), Avaron, Mouli, Gecko (Saturn), Arula, Piper, Doc-X (Jupiter), Ascention, White Locust and Telly (Pluto)
*koff* White Locust *koff* w00t thas me

:D :D :D

nice read ty

Judge
14-02-04, 13:39

Sweetness :D

I retract my previous statement then :)

sanityislost
14-02-04, 19:35
lol oh yea callash could ya fix ma name in the cult thingy cause its sanityislost not sanitylost :P...thankies

spongeb0b
14-02-04, 20:09
ahem.... who's name is that on the neocronicle? oh yes that would be mine :p

J. Folsom
14-02-04, 20:51
There WILL be an epidemic. Right now, I have a little trouble with bugs though :( Well you could always release it as a bug epidemic! :p

Fear the sewer flies, destroyers of worlds!