PDA

View Full Version : Faction Killing

cRazy2003
13-02-04, 18:38
hellooooo y'all

i was just reading another thread and it mentioned about people killing there own faction members for no reason and i thought that was just so fucking lame.
i think below -17 SL drop when you kill another faction member should be implemented, cos its really lame.
maybe it should not be implemented in warzones so it doesnt effect OP fights between the same factions, and id love to hear the reason for something like that ever happeneing but thats beside the point. and i know pritty much for a fact anyone who dissagrees with this unless they have a damn good reason must:

PK there own faction members themselfs
Agree with PK'ing faction members
or PK members one off because of a conflict reason.

and only number 3 could be viable, i could even say theres been times when another faction members of mine has done something and ive had to kill him. but doing it for no reason is bs.
so if u wanna PK ur own faction for no reason, u should have to face strong consequences.

Spex
13-02-04, 21:54
Lets assume the following: TG runner A kills TG runner B. A gets like -17 SL. A comes to Neocron City and gets wasted by Copbots. Fine ... but the question is: Why should Copbots care about a terrorist killing another terrorist (well, it seems with BDoY they will take care of all terrorists :lol: )? Some stuff in NC just doesn't make any sense ...

Nash_Brigham
13-02-04, 22:05
Originally posted by Spex
Lets assume the following: TG runner A kills TG runner B. A gets like -17 SL. A comes to Neocron City and gets wasted by Copbots. Fine ... but the question is: Why should Copbots care about a terrorist killing another terrorist (well, it seems with BDoY they will take care of all terrorists :lol: )? Some stuff in NC just doesn't make any sense ... Because if a terrorist kills other terrorists, then he would be a bit more worrisome, as his potential to kill everyone else would be high.

Myrlin
13-02-04, 22:20
I've seen this too. I've heard of clans that state they are KOS to everyone. If you're not in their clan they will try to kill you.

Nash_Brigham
13-02-04, 22:41
I've heard fo a few clans like that. So far, I haven't run into any of them, except for one excursion with teh law in my newbie app, when I was a newbie. Do they ever leave the city :wtf:

ezza
13-02-04, 22:44
yes well if they implamented clan wars then it would be ok, TG could then fight TG if there was a reason.

i know the thread you talk about and in that case it was a nooblet char who didnt have a clan and some idiots from ASEN killed him

Bl1nd
13-02-04, 23:08
rofl diabolicus ASEN dont kill their own faction

now ur stupid clan of kid cartel, they kill everybody cuz they think they are the bad guys

but i tell ya they are a bunch of pussies cuz they dont mess with the big clans in neutral factions why? cuz ull get ur ass kicked

Scikar
13-02-04, 23:34
Originally posted by Bl1nd

now ur stupid clan of kid cartel, they kill everybody cuz they think they are the bad guys

but i tell ya they are a bunch of pussies cuz they dont mess with the big clans in neutral factions why? cuz ull get ur ass kicked

You have a go at Vet over his attitude, and then you post this? You're worse than he is. In fact, you're worse than Cartel because at least they can back up what they say.

ezza
14-02-04, 00:46

but i tell ya they are a bunch of pussies cuz they dont mess with the big clans in neutral factions why? cuz ull get ur ass kicked its from another thread where ASEN killed a noob even though he was TG and unclaned and 0/2 iirc, ok? get over it you only went BD cos its the flavour of the moment faction, thats why you were killed get over it

and you can say what you will but i was in titans when all of TT was on KOS to them so dont bother me killing neutral if i have to

Devils Grace
14-02-04, 00:52

speaks the one that sets all his chars to full ATH/AGL to run like a school girl....

u for exemple, u can be what tha hell u want (faction ) and im goin to kill u anyways:D

Cartel Kids....well then if thats so, dont run away from the kids, fight them u grown up shemale

chupa me la pola maricon :lol:

KimmyG
14-02-04, 00:54
Cry much seems like every thread I click on there seems to be negitive energy flowing in the cartels direction.

Reasons to kill own faction.

Sometimes a clan may be allied to your clans enemies like crahn for instance allied to TG and BD yet BD and TG are enemys so some side with TG other with BD.

Mouthy or maybe they are hiding in your faction to avoid being pked.

Acidental maybe your aoe clipped them they die boom -17 for that?