PDA

View Full Version : KK, Rework your spell requirements.

Clownst0pper
13-02-04, 17:20
OK looking over the new spell requirments, most of them are laughable.

Heat Resist one Requires 75 ppu

Heat Resist two Requires 130 ppu

Heat Resist three Requires 141 ppu

From heat resist one to heat resist 2 it is a jump of 55 ppu.

From heat resist two to heat resist 3 it is a jump of 11 ppu

For what?

An extra +5 energy and heat? and an extra +5 body health?

KK, I am all for nerfing Hybrids, but making them obsolete isnt the answer, and neither are these stupid requirments, with that in mind, if the TL jump from 1 to 2 is 55 ppu, then I expect heat 3 to be 185 PPU to use it, and increase what it gives.

Otherwise its so obvious youve overscaled the requirments 'just because'

The same applies for generally everything.

Shelter 56 ppu

Blessed Shelter 123 ppu

Holy Shelter 141 ppu

Thats an increase of 70 ppu needed just to use a mid level spell!

Yet again, it is only a 18 ppu difference from the middle to the highest, once again id expect the holy shelter requirment to be 211 ppu.

Oh wait, thats not possible because no one has that much PPU

Im sorry, but I think youve truelly fucked over mid level monks, Hybrid or pure.

And TBH, its really pissing me off
:mad:

Endar
13-02-04, 17:24
Do you guys really think that the developers read your post now when they are working on BDoY?? Really why do you post these things, good ideas or not i doupt that any developer reads these and changes something on NC just because you guys cant live next 2-3 months without changes...

Clownst0pper
13-02-04, 17:26
Do you guys really think that the developers read your post now when they are working on BDoY?? Really why do you post these things, good ideas or not i doupt that any developer reads these and changes something on NC just because you guys cant live next 2-3 months without changes...

Because its people like me who are fucking paying there wages, thats why

Gydjia
13-02-04, 17:29
heh, funny endar. Doesnt matter if Devs are reading it, just that if some KK employee is. I n most cases Devs are hardly ever on the front line when it comes to user requests/bugs, they get them via the support desk. And then they are discussed/planned balh, blah. Developers dont just help themselves to a user request list and then just do/fix/add the things they fancy. Well, unless they work for .. [edited by gyd to avoid possible lawsuits]

I agree with thread starter. The current spell reqs are going to make it very *yawn* slow for mid range PPUs to progress. Its a huge leap as you point out from one spell 2 another.

What I cant figure out is why they did this to the PPU spells and not the APU spells (or did they ?), as the end result they're after would have been the same. Or would it have hit APUs even harder than it hit PPUs (which, welll, in my case wasnt that much, but I'm a reasonably high level) ? Any APU's want to comment ?

GT_Rince
13-02-04, 17:29
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Because its people like me who are fucking paying there wages, thats why

Just so you know, you can reduce your text size when posting...

kthxbye ! :rolleyes:

Clownst0pper
13-02-04, 17:31
TBH its just not neccasery on PPU buffs, They should have remained the same, but change the requirments on shelters/heals etc.

Its infuriating and is making leveling my nibbish a nightmare :mad: