PDA

View Full Version : Droning community

gizmojack
13-02-04, 14:11
Juz thought I'll see what changes there have been to droning.

I've heard some cool changes are coming up for droners?

Droner helmet that removes your name from local RPOS.
And finally a high TL machine gun drone.
Heard theres another drone that has a special attack too. (stops healing?)

Anyone got the details to this?

And to all the peeps who knew me, how have u been and is TH on Saturn more populated now? :D

woOpin
13-02-04, 14:19
Gat Drone and Anti heal are ingame.

As for the helmet never even heard of that one :P

Archeus
13-02-04, 14:22

No such thing afaik (unless it's test server?)

The Mosquito drone.

That would be the raptor.

You also have "The Revenge" a high TL kami drone that hurts. They also modified how they fly so they are easier to move and added XP for team providing the Drone stays near the team.

extract
13-02-04, 14:23
Originally posted by gizmojack
Juz thought I'll see what changes there have been to droning.

I've heard some cool changes are coming up for droners?

Anyone got the details to this?

And to all the peeps who knew me, how have u been and is TH on Saturn more populated now? :D

Currently -
Mosquito(rare gatling drone) in game
Raptor(rare anti-heal peirce dmg drone) in game

Altho I heard rumors that they mixed up the name and that raptor will be the rare gat and mosquito will be the antiheal eventually..........

I heard no info whatsoever on the droner helmet, but check the TS forum as theyve got something called holovests now, for spies only............

Mr_Snow
13-02-04, 14:29
Originally posted by extract
Altho I heard rumors that they mixed up the name and that raptor will be the rare gat and mosquito will be the antiheal eventually..........

I heard no info whatsoever on the droner helmet, but check the TS forum as theyve got something called holovests now, for spies only............

The mix up with gat and anti-heal drones is only on the test server.

the droner helmet which removes your name from local is only in developement, think callash posted about it somehwere, and isnt even on test server yet.

John.nl
13-02-04, 14:34
Ej Gizmo! Quit whatever you are doing, ditch your partner quit your job leave college and come back to drone o cron.

Drones are quite viable now in pvp. I hear two droners can actually control the crp zone (bit exaggerated i'm sure ;) )

For the time being: droners ARE FUN!

And yes, lots of interesting stuff is in the pipeline it seems. Check out the testforum. I dont wanna spoil anything here.

JiNxY
13-02-04, 14:35
yeh the helmet isnt even in development yet, just and idea callash had, i would find the quote if i wasnt so lazy :p

i guess im not so lazy after all

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&postid=1158034#post1158034

Originally posted by Callash
*sigh* :(

I said it once, and I will say it again: I cannot report something until I have something to report. I go on CoDis nerves frequently, but he is teh ubar busy, so it's hard to accomplish anything. Maybe I will regret this, but the feature I have planned is a helmet or something that takes a droner off the local list while he drones. It has been suggested a few times and we liked the idea. I can also tell you that I compiled a pages-long list of droning bugs and handed them over to CoDi, but... well, see above. Don't blame the guy, he just has waayyy too much work. We are also tinkering around on drones a little with coming Testserver Patch. Upping damage here, reducing weight there, boosting Speed, and so on. We are also working on a new special Drone, I will only reveal what it is when I am positive that it works though ;)

It's not much I can tell you, I know... I still try my best though. :(