PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] New APU Idea

g0rt
13-02-04, 09:38
Theres currently three lines of offensive apu spells...

1. fire
2. energy
3. poison

and theres even some FORCE In there (psi attack 1/2, should be a rare psi attack tbh)

So wheres the XRay attack? Why not spice up the APU spell pool with a DIRECT xray attack?

I mean we got direct fire, direct energy, direct poison attacks.... why not a direct xray attack for apus? There could be two kinds of actually, instantly damaging and stacking ones.

Nothing wrong with some new content right? :cool:

Hayato
13-02-04, 09:42
im aways down for more apu spells i hate the damn enrgy with a passion

5 starz*****

mdares
13-02-04, 09:44
yeah i've always wondered why there wasnt a xray version of HL.. like "Cosmic Beam" or somethin like that... stacked or non is fine just do some xray dmg.

sex g0rt ***** :D

Psychoninja
13-02-04, 09:45
A bright yellow beam would be neat for the xray. nice idea.

KuifJe
13-02-04, 09:48
We've been thru this before i think but what the heck:

Ammo mods for PSI spells

Every class (except monks) can do 2 types of damage per weapon...why not monks?

Poison modded FA...givf monk Devourer!!

Ascension
13-02-04, 09:48
Originally posted by Psychoninja
A bright yellow beam would be neat for the xray. nice idea.

kinda like the particle nem beam?o_O

Psychoninja
13-02-04, 09:51
Yeap. That kind of bright yellow.

YoDa-UK
13-02-04, 11:08
Most deffinately, all classes should have access to all type of dmg on their weps.

5 stars.

Original monk
13-02-04, 11:17
gimme one of em xray beams please

:)

or even a pure force beam :)

Lathuc
13-02-04, 12:15
ooo i like

Dookie
13-02-04, 14:22
x-ray always been optional, theres no weapon that does x-ray damage only. why apus should have such spell?

Mr_Snow
13-02-04, 14:26
Originally posted by KuifJe
We've been thru this before i think but what the heck:

Ammo mods for PSI spells

Every class (except monks) can do 2 types of damage per weapon...why not monks?

Poison modded FA...givf monk Devourer!!

Ammo mods are probably going to be hard if not impossible to do as Lupus has said about melee weapons because they both have no ammo.

I agree all classes should be able to choose between which type of damage they do and should have weapons with the capacity to do each type of damage.

DannyJ
13-02-04, 15:13
Good idea.

Perhaps to solve the problem of apu spells not requiring ammo, the condition of the spell could decrease quicker through constant use?

At the same time have the xray stack with a similar stregth to poison perhaps?

Either way, if the spell were to be approved and introduced, im sure it would be nerfed eventually

borlegan
13-02-04, 15:27
yes, you are right

and as we are the... mages of the game, why not any other kind of things that not only direct hits ?... like earthquakes, walls... or any different kind of spell that will increase tactic situations in op wars

Mr_Snow
13-02-04, 16:00
Originally posted by borlegan
and as we are the... mages of the game

Wrong you are psionics not mages, there is a hell of a difference that Ill explain only if I have to because Im lazy.

=Chojin=
13-02-04, 16:22
Originally posted by g0rt
Theres currently three lines of offensive apu spells...

1. fire
2. energy
3. poison

and theres even some FORCE In there (psi attack 1/2, should be a rare psi attack tbh)

So wheres the XRay attack? Why not spice up the APU spell pool with a DIRECT xray attack?

I mean we got direct fire, direct energy, direct poison attacks.... why not a direct xray attack for apus? There could be two kinds of actually, instantly damaging and stacking ones.

Nothing wrong with some new content right? :cool:

Originally posted by g0rt
Im against adding a feature that is not needed. The game NEEDS certain things...balancing, bug fixes, lag fixes....not more spy items. Theres things the devs should be spending time on, and things they should NOT be spending time on.

New spy items is NOT something they should be spending time on.

If you need more items on your spy, you got no skills....sorry.

change the word spy to apu ^^ lol

but as i play an apu im all for new shit to fry ppl with even tho its not needed and they could b doing something better with the time

Clownst0pper
13-02-04, 16:56
Nice idea Rasp :D

Jest
13-02-04, 17:25
Im definitely for it. Give APUs Xray damage. And give rifles/pistols viable poison damage. :angel: