PDA

View Full Version : LE use in MC5.... NO

VetteroX
13-02-04, 09:29
Im against the LE even being in game we all know that. However can sort of understand that some people are cowards, and some have no skill, and so need to use le at low level, or to hunt war bots. But using LEs in some areas, like MC5 is just intolerable...

There is ONE mc5. there should be 2 choises... go when nobody else is there, or fight for it... strongest gets it. But you cant fight LE users off. Yesturday I went to mc5 with a ppu and encoutered a capped le tank and ppu. we out damaged them time and again, and eventually, the left. Obveously bitter, today they came back, this time apu, tank ppu. They decided to use the tank to block my shots and try to push me into the guards, wheile the apu damaged the commander.... now this is just lame, theres nothing I could do about this... still, because they sucked, and i had a very good ppu, I was able to out damage them. Eventually, they left again...

Even if your an le user, you cant possibly think its fiar to go to an area like mc5, which there is only ONE of in the game, and block a non le users shots and try to fam there when theres nothing normal players can do to push them out. Besides, mc5 chips are only for people who want the best setup possible, and you dont need a good setup for pvm, onlu pvp.

Please KK, close mc5 to LE users.

g0rt
13-02-04, 09:34
Agreed.

LE use in mc5 is lowest of all lows....i mean you carebears already cried your eyes out and got it changed to a huntzone, but still need to use LE's? god...

KuifJe
13-02-04, 09:36
O_o

You're actually serious aren't you??

If someones abusing his LE by blocking you off from mobs etc...screenies, and get a GM or so.

Blocking of parts of the game coz someone chooses to opt out of PvP is kinda ridiculous, u could also ban LE's out of warzones etc, which u prolly think is a good idea as well :rolleyes:

Besides, mc5 chips are only for people who want the best setup possible, and you dont need a good setup for pvm, onlu pvp.

They're missing a brainslot, they need it harder then someone who has all slots open imo. So they can make up for the missing slot.

Ban non LE'd people from MC5 :rolleyes:

g0rt
13-02-04, 09:39
Originally posted by KuifJe
O_o

If someones abusing his LE by blocking you off from mobs etc...screenies, and get a GM or so.

Blocking of parts of the game coz someone chooses to opt out of PvP is kinda ridiculous, u could also ban LE's out of warzones etc, which u prolly think is a good idea as well :rolleyes:

They're missing a brainslot, they need it harder then someone who has all slots open imo. So they can make up for the missing slot.

hrmm...

after reading this i have come up with only one conclusion.

KuifJe
Care bear wannabe

That is...no you're not a wannabe.

Thx.

KuifJe
13-02-04, 09:43
Yay me!!

I've been in MC5 before it was a hunting ground, non LE character etc.

I dont get how u can claim a certain implant for "teh ubah" PvP'ers and just discard the rest of the players that just want some fun :confused:

Not talking about the incident which VetteroX talked about, coz that's abusing ingame mechanics = bannable.

Dade Murphey
13-02-04, 09:47
Oh for fucks sake...Vet whines to much to be hard...fuckin suck it and go kill someone with out a LE and just shut the hell up...who gives a fuck who hunts where...if he "blocks your shots" or whatever the hell it is your whining about now...move around him...or turn around and go home and cry because there's another LE'd guy where you don't want there to be one...shit man, this game...and the majority of other things OUTSIDE of your little world are, thankfully, not all about you and your wants...

IceStorm
13-02-04, 09:52
Even if your an le user, you cant possibly think its fiar to go to an area like mc5, which there is only ONE of in the game, and block a non le users shots and try to fam there when theres nothing normal players can do to push them out.
If you think it's an exploit, report it as such.

LE's part of the game. Get used to it.

greploco
13-02-04, 09:55
first of all --- this is a pretty useless conversation, high rank people can't implant LE now can they?

but in answer to your post, no

This "stronger get stronger and weaker get weaker" argument you have sort of flies for the rest of the map because there are still so many options --- so regardless of behavior, there will be some ebb and flow in the game. there is upward mobility and downward mobility and no one can prevent it, as it should be.

but MC5 is sort of a buggered area cause there is only one. if someone wants to put their LE in to avoid idiots -- more power to them. Good lord, it's hard to play with a LE, with the current rules they have to keep it in for life.

the real solution here is have more than one MC5

anyway -- disagree, systems and resources should be in place so people can fall off their high horses and other people can climb up them.

extract
13-02-04, 09:58
Neocron BDOY with the vetterox expansion pack coming soon to a store near you

new features:
formally MMORPG
now MMOFPS
MC5 chips now exclusive to only people who are in huge camping clans who use the slogan "go when noones there, or fight for it, because everyone knows that its so hard to beat someone when there are 5 120/120 boss mobs shooting at you"

perhaps maybe instead of escalating the situation into a RL forum thread, did you try what most civilized people here do? take turns? or did you get there and start bombing on their BC and then decide to just try to take over the room......cause maybe if thats what you did then I can understand why someone would "try" to block youre shots..........of course if it were me, Id just do it to piss you off, since you seem to be such a D**K

Original monk
13-02-04, 10:01
Hiya vetterox, i read this thread, one of many of the same kind again ...

ffcourse you are pissed off that someone steels youre commander, i would be also ... and there even LE users :eek:

i dislike the fact they try to block youre shots however, altough that wouldnt work with me cause i would yust push them le's infront of the commander if they tried that :P the commander is youre friend, he will finish em, or atleast they would know you where serieus ..

as kuifje said: yust report em if there abusing there le ... i dislike snitching also but when they force ya ... by abusing gamemechanics so you cant kill em yourself and they keep blockin ya .. then i dont see alot of other options ..

closing mc5 to LE users is pointless, if even possible ..

but there are other options: like working togheter ... altough i see that could be a problem considering youre ego ...

any case ... stop the whining vet, i tought we finally got rid of those useless LE threads and now ya start over again :/

ya shouldnt of post this: those are yust guys exploitin there le to block you off -> dm somekind of official about it and dont polute the forum lol

or did ya really think that blocking LE's was a viable option :rolleyes: then make a poll about rofl

i cant wait till i meet you inside there :) its always cosey there hehe

Psycho Killa
13-02-04, 10:04
All I have to say to this post is wheres my neptune?

g0rt
13-02-04, 10:05
i cant believe all of you

you're ok with a LE user walking into mc5 and purposely annoying non-le characters?

put your "i dont like vet because he pwns me" biased thoughts aside and think about it for a sec pls

extract
13-02-04, 10:08
maybe you need to learn to read GORT, he went there and encountered, which means the LE people were there first.....are the LE users just supposed to bow down to "oh great one vetterox"?

maybe that was their last BC run and vetterox runs in and starts bombing him........I know when I go warbot hunting on my Led PE hunter char I run into people who hack my warbots and there is nothing I can do about it.........so it works both ways...........

Mingerroo
13-02-04, 10:14
I'd be happy with having to start again on a new server where:
The LE does not exist!

It annoys me that some people are just exempt from the rules that make this game cool. LE should just not exist, ganking isn't that much of an issue and even if it is, it's all part of the experience!

So yeah, when Neptune comes, it better not have a stinking LE.

Steve

g0rt
13-02-04, 10:14
Originally posted by extract
maybe you need to learn to read GORT, he went there and encountered, which means the LE people were there first.....are the LE users just supposed to bow down to "oh great one vetterox"?

maybe that was their last BC run and vetterox runs in and starts bombing him........I know when I go warbot hunting on my Led PE hunter char I run into people who hack my warbots and there is nothing I can do about it.........so it works both ways...........

haha it doesn't matter whose there first, it only matters who can outdamage who.

and the issue here is LE noobs being a pain in the ass and deliberately trying to screw over non-LE users in mc5, knowing they cannot be attacked for it.

i know exactly what happened with vet at mc5 today tbh lol

edit - mingerroo is a smart man

Dade Murphey
13-02-04, 10:15
Originally posted by g0rt
i cant believe all of you

you're ok with a LE user walking into mc5 and purposely annoying non-le characters?

put your "i dont like vet because he pwns me" biased thoughts aside and think about it for a sec pls

Let me correct the statement...I'm in favor of the LE characters fucking with vet becasue I think it's funny ...using their LE'dness to screw over people is wrong...I'll agree...but they do have as much right to be there as vet does...I can say though that I have never been Pk'd by vet...I think we used to be in TeCH| together...his posts make me laugh...and I don't mind fully stating my opinion on them because he doesn't get all pissy and shit...I'll give him that...haha...oh...and tell Nish hi =) besure to tell him he's a douche or something...he gets mad when I don't insult him O_o

In all truthfulness though I wish he'd get over with him obsession with LE's...fuck man...they're in the game...if you think someone's xploiting...tell a GM...let them look into it...otherwise man...just move on
edit:

posted by mingeroo
It annoys me that some people are just exempt from the rules that make this game cool. LE should just not exist, ganking isn't that much of an issue and even if it is, it's all part of the experience!

make the game cool for you...some people are here for other reasons than the FPS/PvP aspects of the game...

greploco
13-02-04, 10:16
yes, if someone abuses LE report them

Original monk
13-02-04, 10:18
onlytime vett ever pwned me is when i was on my nibhybrid witouth buffs and -200 energy ... he used holy lightning ... right after i zoned out of the chaoscaves .. pretty lame indeed

luckely i wooped he's ass over whole neocron a second later with my tank, vett is a nib ...

as for the le user blockin vet : ffcourse thats not politically correct, altough i think it had more to do because it was vet that they did em but hey ... its still not correct...

but i dont see why he is making a drama about it instead of reportin the guys or work togheter with em or even come back a littlebit later .. but ownoo, he is VETTEROX tha uber l337 Pker so thats not possible ... says enough

vett is and stays a nib, and is the queen of drama

g0rt
13-02-04, 10:18
yes ok lets page a GM about a LE exploing

then lets wait 6 hours

then lets finally hear from a gm...oh yeah an automated email that says mail helpdesk

then lets mail helpdesk

then lets wait 6 months for helpdesk to get around to replying

by then no one remembers/cares what happened

great idea on that one :rolleyes:

if u think vets a nib how about a little dueling, something 90% of this games scared of after talking a bunch of shit

greploco
13-02-04, 10:24
it's not a perfect world, but yes - exploiting is taken seriously

btw, it works both ways -- as a tank I've had an LE in and non-LE users were blocking me at cycrow. malediction bursts at point blank are pretty irritating. (yes I know, the tank class is the only one poeple can do that to)

VetteroX
13-02-04, 10:25
maybe you read wrong, today we came in after, yesturday we were first... and they got in our way. fact is it should always be an option to kill the people fighting in there so you can do it without being bothered. Ive never taken turns in mc5... the only times I have is if people I fought along side with before or are freinds come in... then ill ake turns, otherwise I give people two options: get out, or fight for it, thats MY playstyle and many others play that way too... this isnt real life ffs, I dont have to be polite, In real life im polite to others, in agame I can kill them... when will you carebears get that?

MC5 should be like epics, if they wanna do it, then open yourself up to the OTHER 90% of the game and take your LE out... Its not like hunting wbs whereI can just go elsewhere, and LE user gets in the way at mc5 and i cant do anything about it... thats BS...

and BTW, we won every commander loot because they sucked... doesnt stop it from making it harder and extremely annoying.

To original monk.... I saw your stupid post in feared pkers.... didt see you posting that when I wasnt banned... ill tell you what, you think you can beat me 1vs1, try it. the reason I didnt kill you again is because someone asked me to PLEASE leave you alone, which I reluctenly accepted... if you can beat me 1vs1, prove it... sgt.striker sgt. murder capt.revenge are my main fighters.

So true g0rt... so many people talk shit but wont duel... its not just me ive seen others do it too "ok duel me" "uhh... no I have to do um... something... but i still own you... bye" Who here wants to bet original wont fgith me 1vs1? anyone? Wow, you came with you tank and killed my unbuffed apu with you tank while i was talking... funny thing, you gred right back out instead of sticking around. I wasnt proud to kill your alt.. you were just there... i kill people.. its what I do. however you seem to be proud for using a dev on an unbuffed apu from behind and winning... your amazing.... btw ill say again, I know your too afriad to duel me... but your challenged anyway.

Original monk
13-02-04, 10:30
Originally posted by g0rt
if u think vets a nib how about a little dueling, something 90% of this games scared of after talking a bunch of shit

unlike vett i dont claim to be a L337 PvPer, au contraire, i only defend myself and take revenge on the one that attacked me :) and keep doin that hehe :)

as for a duel, if it was a good friend of me then i would be glad ... very fun and enjoyable :)
but dueling vetterox ? thats more like a majour waste of time ... and give em the attention he wants ? no way ...

but yust woop he's ass for fun as soon as i meet em: yeah :P
then he and me didnt prepare, much more fun ffcourse :) + he couldnt possible know all my chars so he wouldnt even know who's attackin em lol :)

then atleast its a bit exciting, vett is a nib, end of story nomather how much he says how good and cool and L337 and "uber" and i dunno what anymore he says he is ...

+ cant he speak for emselve ?

vett smells

EDIT: hiya vett, yeah i was right in the L337 pkers thread he :) and no i dont like you so im not meeting you ingame, you will meet one of my chars soon enough :) but not at a moment you will expect it hehe, and yeah dont bother i know all youre chars ...

and the reason why i didnt woop youre ass again is cause youre ppu was beggin me not to, and yamma is an ok guy .. so i didnt

NIB, yup you

Dade Murphey
13-02-04, 10:30
MC5 should be like epics, if they wanna do it, then open yourself up to the OTHER 90% of the game and take your LE out... Its not like hunting wbs whereI can just go elsewhere, and LE user gets in the way at mc5 and i cant do anything about it... thats BS...

Vet dude...I would respect your posts 100% more if you came off saying things like this more often...this line of thought I can agree with more than the LE bashing and shit like that...(though I know, in no way you care about or need my respect haha)

VetteroX
13-02-04, 10:35
right... if i cared what people thought i wouldnt act like this.. but i post what i feel...

I just hope everyone sees, like me or not, original monk is afriad to duel me, so I win by defualt... the "oh dont wanna waste my time" excuse is one of my favs... he knows he will lose and ill laugh at him... again like me or not thers only one way to prove anything and thats to fight...even the mods say it... leave it solve it ingame... but original is too scared to do that. So keep talking and talking, your just a bag of wiind. if he wont o it it means hes afraid, why wouldnt he duel me if he could win? he cant take 5 minutes out of his day to fight? yeah, good excuse.

Original monk
13-02-04, 10:36
Originally posted by VetteroX
maybe you read wrong, today we came in after, yesturday we were first... and they got in our way. fact is it should always be an option to kill the people fighting in there so you can do it without being bothered. Ive never taken turns in mc5... the only times I have is if people I fought along side with before or are freinds come in... then ill ake turns, otherwise I give people two options: get out, or fight for it, thats MY playstyle and many others play that way too... this isnt real life ffs, I dont have to be polite, In real life im polite to others, in agame I can kill them... when will you carebears get that?

and BTW, we won every commander loot because they sucked... doesnt stop it from making it harder and extremely annoying.

To original monk.... I saw your stupid post in feared pkers.... didt see you posting that when I wasnt banned... ill tell you what, you think you can beat me 1vs1, try it. the reason I didnt kill you again is because someone asked me to PLEASE leave you alone, which I reluctenly accepted... if you can beat me 1vs1, prove it... sgt.striker sgt. murder capt.revenge are my main fighters.

So true g0rt... so many people talk shit but wont duel... its not just me ive seen others do it too "ok duel me" "uhh... no I have to do um... something... but i still own you... bye" Who here wants to bet original wont fgith me 1vs1? anyone? Wow, you came with you tank and killed my unbuffed apu with you tank while i was talking... funny thing, you gred right back out instead of sticking around. I wasnt proud to kill your alt.. you were just there... i kill people.. its what I do. however you seem to be proud for using a dev on an unbuffed apu from behind and winning... your amazing.... btw ill say again, I know your too afriad to duel me... but your challenged anyway.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

no vet i wont fight you 1 on 1 ... i dont like you

yeah im scared of you :)

lol, im not scared of 12year olds that get owned in mc5 by LE users lol, and make a drama of it on the forums

edit: and yeah you win by default ... 2 bad the winner doesnt win a set of brains ...

VetteroX
13-02-04, 10:37
if you werent afriad to lose, you would fight me... anyone can see that. Not fighting me doesnt annoy me, it just actually boosts my ego tbh, 1 more person whos afraid of me in game.

greploco
13-02-04, 10:38
Its not like hunting wbs whereI can just go elsewhere

my point exactly, more than one MC5 is needed

and since there is only one, it's sort of buggered. if poeple want to share, let them share. and if someone doesn't want to share, let them try to outdamage everyone. that fills your "strong win / weak come another day" mantra. Outdamaging someone is a time honored rule in MMPORGS.

the blocking and other stupid behavior you speak of is separate from that. bad behavor, exploiting. abuse@neocron.com is unfortunately the way to go with that -- or doing your damdest to grab a GM ingame. I assure you, if a GM warped in and saw any of what you describe he would be very pissed and take action. They seriously do not like stuff where people take advantage of a game element to gain unfair advantage.

in deference to what you are saying though, it does sound very frustraiting

Sorontar
13-02-04, 10:38
I may get a ban for this , well probably will but fook it ....

Vett everytime you post something on this board you attitude sickens me. You are a self opionated , self righteous , sanctimonious ego trip with a keyboard.

Get off your damn high horse about LE users because although I don't use one I accept that they have a place in any MMORPG to give its players the choice as to how they play the game. And how dare you call them fucking cowards and skill-less , they just don't want to have to deal with fucking pricks like you.

Yes there is only one MC5 which is why they have to go there , they have one less brain slot and need the MC5 chips just as much as you. And a better set-up from these chips allows them to kill Mobs quicker and get more hunting from their playing time.

Yes it is probably exploiting , but go about it the right way , take screenies and post them to the guys that will do something about it. You will then be guaranteed not to see them in MC5 for a while whilst they sit out their ban.

Why do you feel it necessary to come on this board because of one groups actions , and tar and feather the whole of the LE using community with your acid 'tongue'.

Anyway you see what you have done now , I have never before personally assaulted someone on a board but you have brought me down to your level.

Thanks a lot.

Edit- Why didn't you team with them , double your firepower and make the whole experience quicker. It'd be easier to farm , and you'd probably end up with the same loot at the end of it for the time you were in there.

Original monk
13-02-04, 10:40
if you werent afriad to lose, you would fight me... anyone can see that. Not fighting me doesnt annoy me, it just actually boosts my ego tbh, 1 more person whos afraid of me in game.

ok vetterox: you made me say the truth, i gonna be honest:

YOU ARENT WORTH ANY TROUBLE, NOT EVEN LOGGIN IN 5 MINUTES

and vet: put me on youre kos list :) MHUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

evs
13-02-04, 10:43
LE players cant reimplant the chip in after rank 30.

If players have played up to the point where they have LE's in and can 'do MC5'

Good luck to them.

Overtime they will be very few and very far between.

On pluto i havent seen a near capped LE PPU in a long time....

Mighty Max
13-02-04, 10:43
LOL, cant you steel kills and therefor MC5 parts?

If anyone managed to level with LE to the strength to go hunting in MC5 (difficult enought due to the missing support) then let him.

Why should we miss out the PvM fun? That is why we play this game. Infact someone like you vet, should get your MC5 chips by looting them out of players, you leet PK :p

VetteroX
13-02-04, 10:46
Ok....ok... Im trying to hold bck the tears... hard to type... sorontar just gave me the worst lashing Ive ever had on these forums.... saying I have an acid tongue? ouch, wasnt that a bit far man? I mean come on, there are rules on this forum you know. My feelings have really been hurt with this one, I think im gonna get off the forums for the night. Mods, id appreciate if you could tell sorontar to hold himself back from such a vicious assult in the future, I was just barely able to take it, god have mercy on the next person he decides to lash out against.

Original monk
13-02-04, 10:46
a L337 PK is sumthing that other people call you, not sumthing that you call yourself ... its not cause youre friends say youre a good PK that you are one vetterox, its not cause you say of yourself that you have skills that you have em ...

what a poor wee mind you have ...

evs
13-02-04, 10:47
Secondly, this 'meet me behind the bike sheds at 3pm for a fight' schoolyard kinda shit - is very very sad.

Thirdly, isnt OriginalMonk a PPU? That would be some duel o_O

VetteroX
13-02-04, 10:49
he just said he has a tank... a tank hes too afriad to use.. he knows he will lose and be humiated, which is why, like a coward he attempts to use words to annoy me. However, like I said, his not fighting me is admitting im better, thefore only boosting my ego, not annoying me as he wants.

Original monk
13-02-04, 10:56
i have a tank, pistolpe, ppu, hybrid, apu, pistolspy, riflespy etc etc, so choise enough :)

but as vetterox yust said: i am to afraid to duel em ... i am a coward ... thats why i gonna woop he's ass with some char he has never seen in he's life and laugh at one of the next dead vetterox sceenshots ... last laugh is best laugh, and untill now i always had the last laugh here :)

vetterox: do you know how many people have said the same in all the time i play ?? i cant count em anymore ... are those people still here ?? nope, they quit or got banned ...

Our rise, it was no surprise
I always knew these fools would trip
Hatin, fakin, schemin on mine
and on the down low talkin shit
Best move cause I refuse to lose
no matter which damn road I choose
So lay low cause you might be bruised
Top story on the evening news

Sorontar
13-02-04, 11:10
Hopefully the Mods will have mercy on my soul and see what you have driven me to Vett.

I will control myself in the future ......... lalalala ......... happy thoughts .....
:angel:

numb
13-02-04, 11:25
I agree that LE users should not abuse the LE and block fire or hack other peoples warbots, it's sooo lame.

But, because MC5 is a hunting and not anarchy zone it is perfectly valid to use an LE in there.

I remember in Anarchy Online there was some big dragon mob held in a castle that took ages to kill and drop some rare armour. That zone was a PvP zone, and it was accessable to both sides. I think there it was intended that both sides first battled it out until one side was left standing and were able to start on the mob for the rare armour.

With MC5, imo, it is not supposed to be a PvP area (with it set as hunting..) - so it's PvM and PvM is about the only combat outside neofrag that LE users can do - so they are perfectly entitled to PvM anywhere they like no matter how much it pisses you off.

I dont think I'm being a carebear here - I'm just being realistic - LE is an option in game to opt out of PvP - not PvM. Actually I dont care if anyone calls me a carebear because I am not one at all and I've always (and mainly) PvPed since Uk retail start.

Scikar
13-02-04, 11:30
I think this is more an inherent problem with MC5, rather than a problem with the LE.

GT_Rince
13-02-04, 11:30
However can sort of understand that some people are cowards, and some have no skill, and so need to use le at low level, or to hunt war bots.

1) Vet - what a stupid comment. At low lvl is is not about having no skill - a capped PE comes up to you while you while you are a noob, no amount of skill is going to keep you alive :rolleyes: This is just typical of your very narrowminded views.

2) I do agree, however, that if anyone is exploiting the LE, then call a GM.

Mattimeo
13-02-04, 12:02
I'm an LE player, I have an almost capped PE, and I plan to keep it that way. If I want to get a friend or 2 together and go to MC5 for parts I'm going to. it's not like I have anything else to do now, only being able to do one epic. If someone is blocking your fire, fine, call a GM, that's an exploit. However, just being there is not a crime. Next are you gonna come crying to mommy wailing that some evil LE user stole your warbot and want us banned from killing those too? out damage us and deal with it, it should be easy for someone of your "skill" yes?

Dissenter
13-02-04, 13:01
How the hell do people get so emotional over a Computer Game!?

Man, people cry about everything these days.

Go back to the begining of retail. None had rares, none used LE, everyone got ganked, and it was fun. And the people who used LE and the people who didn't wenr't arsed about each other.

I really don't understand why people have such egos over their 'skill' and 'uber chars' in a fucking computer game.

Vet, if people want to use LE, let them. They pay monthly just like you, they are playing a game in their free time, and they can play how they want to play as far as I care.

VetteroX
13-02-04, 13:05
your just looking like more of a coward original... everyone knows my chars, I dont know yours... you cant beat me anyway, some noob will attack me, ill kill him and sex the corpse, and think "oh, musta been original"

back on topic, not doing mc5 should be another punishment for being a coward, just like not doing epics... you wanna make the game easier and take 1/2 the game away by opting out of pvp? well, if you are immortal, then u miss out on some stuff.. deal with it.

Work on the reading skill, i did outdamage them but its hard with a tank blocking and pushing you.

Dissenter
13-02-04, 13:09
your just looking like more of a coward original... everyone knows my chars, I dont know yours... you cant beat me anyway, some noob will attack me, ill kill him and sex the corpse, and think "oh, musta been original"

Thats just the point Vet, does Original really care even if you do kill his char? Its a game....

So what, even if you were the best player ever in the histroy of the internet. Is it worth anything?

Hey, if you really do own everyone, why don't you go type that up on your CV, maybe you'll get a medal o_O

Original monk
13-02-04, 13:11
Originally posted by Dissenter
Go back to the begining of retail

mm dont remind me of the good ol time :)

and no-one cares about someone using an le chip, its a perfectly viable way of not participating in pvp, i wouldnt even call ya carebear if ya wear one, i would call ya smart :)

aslong as ya dont exploit the chip by blocking people etc ffcourse ... + ya get a slot in youre head les for that last important chip ya needed, but when ya pvm thats no hard at all so :)

think only person who cares about people wearing le's is vetterox cause then he cant pk the lowbies ... euh i mean own and be L337 in PvP that is ... :rolleyes:

enjoy playing, cu laterz all

GT_Rince
13-02-04, 13:27

back on topic, not doing mc5 should be another punishment for being a coward, just like not doing epics...

Ahh Vet - how the hell can you say that - there are many aspects to playing NC, not just PvP. In "Vet's little world" no-one matters but you and that is your perogative. But calling someone a coward because they have their LE in so they can lvl away from small-minded wankers who like to kill noobs, is just sad - it really is.

Speaking of these small-minded kids, I actually feel so sorry for them - they are trying to act and play hard in a game because they must lack this in real life. Really sad and we should pity them. I actually find it quite amusing. They have all this tough talk and you know in RL they would turn tail and flee at the first sign of trouble - maybe they were bullied. Who knows. Whatever it is, they have very low self esteem and must hold themselves in very low regard.

Very sad :rolleyes:

extract
13-02-04, 13:34

back on topic, not doing mc5 should be another punishment for being a coward, just like not doing epics... you wanna make the game easier and take 1/2 the game away by opting out of pvp? well, if you are immortal, then u miss out on some stuff.. deal with it.

Work on the reading skill, i did outdamage them but its hard with a tank blocking and pushing you.

you are just a complete tool......because someone OPT's not to PvP they are a coward? because they havent spent 100 hours a day fine tuning theyre mouse sensitivity skills? or even better because they have other things to spend their money on, than a 800 mega dollar video card and a 10 Ghz processor, they are a coward????? you just never cease to amaze me.....go fucking play quake will you already

ezza
13-02-04, 13:36
lol i knew someone had to mention quake sooner or later

GT_Rince
13-02-04, 13:39
and a 10 Ghz processor

/note to self.... Search Google for price on 10GHz processors.

extract
13-02-04, 13:43
Originally posted by GT_Rince
/note to self.... Search Google for price on 10GHz processors.

well the point I was making, is I dont really PvP so much due to the fact that its pointless......

I run a shit ass 1Ghz celeron 256Mb ram and an onboard vid card, AT BEST I get 7-8 FPS alone in my apartment....in plaza 1 at peak times its around 2-3.............my gaming experience already atm is bleak and hopeless until I can afford a new puter..........put vettero on my PC and see how good he is, and then well see who the coward/bitch is..............

see how hard it is to fight shit when youre screen just ticks when shits goin on.......

DestructionUK
13-02-04, 13:44
be a real man and stop thinking the world revolves around you, people want to opt out of PVP, fine. Le'd players want MC5 chips, fine.

they, like you have to work for their mc5 chips get used to it and either take turns or go gank some 0/2 neutral players to make yourself feel big again because it seems apparent you have the mental age of a child.

ezza
13-02-04, 13:46
nevermind

Furion
13-02-04, 14:09
the funny thing is he thinks he can win an argument by beating someone in a duel :lol:

oh, and hunting in mc5 with LE in is fine, as someone mentioned, they just dont wanna fight pricks like u when they are hunting. but if they were exploiting their LEs its bad, but not all LE users are dirty exploiters.

and let me just say this one more time:
THIS GAME DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU, OTHER PEOPLE PAY FOR IT AND PLAY IT FOR FUCKS SAKE

Elric
13-02-04, 14:14
couple of points.

MC5 is there for everyone, LE or not. As someone mentioned, you outdamaged and got loot anyways so does it really matter?

Your capped and dont need the XP, theyre possibly not and do need some, theyre still getting something out of it and your still getting your precious loot. Wheres the problem here again?

As far as i can tell, LE players being in MC5 is not an exploit and neither is the whole blocking and jostling thing (unless its outright deliberate i guess, down to a GM to decide anyways, not to us) and could just be the result of them moving around and getting the shots in as you are trying to do.

LE'd people staying in MC5 specifically to stop the spawn after everythings dead IS an exploit and bannable (thats definate).

Vet, Original turned the tables on you and ganked you un-awares, bend over and accept it as those that you do it to have done.

Original and Vet, theres no skill in ganking and its not necessarily something to be proud of.

Vet, Yes, you are good at PvP, having a decent computer, connection, setup, weapons, implants, backup... and so many other little things gives you a good advantage over alot of people, but you CAN be beaten, face it and live with that. (ok, it may take 3 + people to do it, but still... THATS something to be proud of)

Duelling in NC means nothing, diddly squat, Zero, nada, nill etc etc...
Duelling in a realistic scenario to prove the skill of one over another would involve no variables except those of skill. This would basically require someone with the exact same setup, exact same weapons and exact same computer as youre running on, THAT would give a viable result of who is better, otherwise its a moot point. Having other adavantages over an individual nullifies the result of a duel. (eg. He lags, you dont, he has 80fps, you have 20, you have 117 energy resist, he has 40... etc etc. in the end that proves nothing except youve got a better ping/connection/computer/setup or whatever)

Still, duelling and fighting is fun, take that much from it and enjoy the game for what it is.

g0rt, you are making yourself look like a little a little suck ass. Dont, its not pretty :p

GT_Rince
13-02-04, 14:15
Originally posted by Furion

and let me just say this one more time:
THIS GAME DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU, OTHER PEOPLE PAY FOR IT AND PLAY IT FOR FUCKS SAKE

Trouble is V, the narrowminded never think like that

woOpin
13-02-04, 14:16
LE Users will be part of the game for a while so what someone had the brain to put an LE in there head before patch thats stops people using it after level 30.

If the only way a small clan can get MC5 parts is by using an LE then so be it. Look at it this way once they get there MC5 imps what do you think will be coming out there head?

Sounds to me your upset because you could not camp MC5 all day to hog the parts.

Wellard
13-02-04, 14:19
strangely enough, I got into a "debate" recently about his view that people at MB should line up and fight him one at a time when he's pking there, rather than all coming out and attacking him together (the quickest way to get rid of a pest!)

I also mentioned stuff about "vets little world" etc etc, so did quite a few other runners

in the end, a gm posted and told us all to either answer vets original question about where to get the software to record his pking sprees or shut up and leave him alone :rolleyes:

l33t pker indeed!!! poor thing was getting picked on awwww

rotfl

btw, that wasnt exactly what the gm posted, but that was the tone of the thread, cant remember their exact words

Mr_Snow
13-02-04, 14:33
LEd players have as much right to MC5 as anybody else.

But they dont have the right to exploit the LE to block your shots, if they do that take screenshots and report them.

And jesus man stop using any excuse you can get to bitch about LEs its boring reading the same stuff over and over again from you.

Punisher-X
13-02-04, 14:39
There are two things in this thread that bother me, and both were posted by Vett:
1) Original beat your unbuffed APU. Well, IIRC you gank unbuffed players day in day out, be it unbuffed, while hacking, while fighting a group of mobs. You dont fight fair fights yourself, yet expect other people to give you a fair fight. DM me next time someone ganks you, and ill sing you a lullabye to stop ya crying.
2) The most worrying thing about this post, is when you say that Original not fighting you actually boosts your ego even more. Now surely that head of yours must be approaching critical mass by now? And when that sucker blows, I dread to think how many megatonnes explosion we are talking. Infact, they will probably be able to see the resultant explosion of your ego going off from orbit.

Have a nice day, oh and yes, DO take it personally.

Furion
13-02-04, 14:42
Originally posted by Punisher-X
Now surely that head of yours must be approaching critical mass by now? And when that sucker blows, I dread to think how many megatonnes explosion we are talking. Infact, they will probably be able to see the resultant explosion of your ego going off from orbit.

Yea, i just hope it doesnt reach europe (he is in the states right?)

Omnituens
13-02-04, 14:43
Originally posted by Furion
(he is in the states right?)

we can only hope.

GT_Rince
13-02-04, 15:09
Originally posted by Punisher-X
You dont fight fair fights yourself, yet expect other people to give you a fair fight. DM me next time someone ganks you, and ill sing you a lullabye to stop ya crying.

My 2nd day on Saturn saw me die to the hands of a certain griefer. I was about rank 20/20... can just about use a weapon that does more than 2 DMG to a launcher. Along comes MR Griefer and proceeds to kill all those I was lvling with. I was neutral and didn't die. I called him lame and was killed as well - yup, Mr Griefer doesn't care that he is PKing noobs because he used the same (lame) arguement... "They should have a capped char to come fight me". That is still a pile of shit - lol

Mattimeo
13-02-04, 15:17
Just remember Vet, it's people like you that drive this game into the tiny market it's in. The less people it appeals to, the less people that play it. the less people recommend it to their friends. There was a time when all my characters walked around without LEs in (there was such a time?) then people like you with your n00b ganking put an end to it.

Keep advocating punishments for me wanting to play the game my way. Your last PK is going to be this game. grats.

evs
13-02-04, 15:20
According to my calculations, Neocron's "Egotistical, Murderious, selfserving, anti-social psychopath" has been OWNED by the Neocron English Community (owned, not pwned)

:lol:

Original monk
13-02-04, 15:34
Originally posted by Elric
Original and Vet, theres no skill in ganking and its not necessarily something to be proud of.

youre daamn right, but i must say that it feels good to gank vetterox :) knowing that my PvP skills sucks a bit :P

vet's excuse :) : "i didnt had my buffs" as in: witouth a quality ppu glued upto my ass im worthless ...

think my tank was buffed vet ?

edit: @ evs: now i feel sorry for em :-/

Lanigav
13-02-04, 15:36
I'm so glad people like Vett and Gort have no say in the policies of this game.

The fact remains that certain clans/griefers want to have MC5 all to themselves, and that's total bullshit. If people were more considerate and didn't gank everyone they see outside of their little clique (waiting until the person gets hit a couple times by the commanders and then pking the player seems to be a favorite strategy of theirs), or maybe shared a few of the mobs instead of hoarding them all, then this wouldn't have to be a problem.

Don't create a problem and then complain like little babies when someone finds their own solution.

And a little something that applies to anyone who gets an ego boost by being a griefer in this game. Getting an advantage, be it fair or unfair, in this game, doesn't make you a better or more powerful person in real life. Some may think that, but are wrong when they think pk'ing some poor newbie or person hacking a warbot will fill their void in life.

Doc Holliday
13-02-04, 16:39
what an interesting and comical read. suprised its still open to be honest. vet gets flamed by everyone. even the intellectual challenged of the black cartel didnt try and back him on this issue.

its a game kiddies. treat it like one.

Sefran
13-02-04, 16:50
Why not make all rares unable to drop for LE players....

MC5 chips might be hardest to get, but there a rare like any other...so why would that not be allowed forLE player?
U cant implant LE at will anymore so what is the frigging problem...o yeah another person u cant gank while he is hacking....ohnoz he is le a coward but im not!

Scikar
13-02-04, 17:13
My 2nd day on Saturn saw me die to the hands of a certain griefer. I was about rank 20/20... can just about use a weapon that does more than 2 DMG to a launcher. Along comes MR Griefer and proceeds to kill all those I was lvling with. I was neutral and didn't die. I called him lame and was killed as well - yup, Mr Griefer doesn't care that he is PKing noobs because he used the same (lame) arguement... "They should have a capped char to come fight me". That is still a pile of shit - lol

Pfft the exact same thing happened to me when I went to Pluto, my 14/14 rifle PE was ganked in Tech Haven by SS. :p

ezza
13-02-04, 17:13
Originally posted by Doc Holliday
even the intellectual challenged of the black cartel

what the fuck is that ment to mean?:wtf:

Dissenter
13-02-04, 17:14
what the fuck is that ment to mean?

Kinda stabbed yourself in the foot there mate...

Scikar
13-02-04, 17:15

:lol: Ah the irony.

GT_Rince
Originally posted by ezza

Means u a dumb tank Ezza ;)

EDIT-------

LOL @ Dissenter :lol:

Doc Holliday

no further questions your honour. ;)

ezza
13-02-04, 17:16
Means u a dumb tank Ezza ;) ahh ok im with ya

sex

Original monk
13-02-04, 17:41

daamn to bad that ya cant post 1 word but here it goes:

ROFL

Furion
13-02-04, 17:43
well, if you just typed the words insted of the shorts it would be rolling on floor laughing, which is 4 words and at the limit :p

this isnt spam btw, just useful tips :lol:

KuifJe
13-02-04, 17:46
snip...

you wanna make the game easier and take 1/2 the game away by opting out of pvp? well, if you are immortal, then u miss out on some stuff.. deal with it.

snip..

Typical :rolleyes:

It wont penetrate that big skull of yours that people actually DONT see PvP as main goal for this game. Don't force people into your game, try adapting to the majority.

You should go back to playing Counterstrike

ezza
13-02-04, 17:47
Kinda stabbed yourself in the foot there mate... oh how so there mr merc sir?

cRazy2003
13-02-04, 17:55
Originally posted by Dade Murphey
Oh for fucks sake...Vet whines to much to be hard...fuckin suck it and go kill someone with out a LE and just shut the hell up...who gives a fuck who hunts where...if he "blocks your shots" or whatever the hell it is your whining about now...move around him...or turn around and go home and cry because there's another LE'd guy where you don't want there to be one...shit man, this game...and the majority of other things OUTSIDE of your little world are, thankfully, not all about you and your wants...

completely agree
maybe it wud be better if LE users couldnt push or move people around. but yet again people are thinking how stuff wud benefit themselfs and not others, if some tradeskillers who cant fight get PK'd they have a right to put a LE in, and if u say they shudnt go into un-safe zones then why should half of neocron be blocked off to them because of u guys moaning?

GT_Rince
13-02-04, 18:06
I actually find it quite interesting just how many peeps don't like to play as Vet does - most are all for PvP, but in more of a RP sense or at OP wars. Hell, I think I have only killed 2 peeps outside of OP wars in the past - may change soon tho ;)

I can really only think of a handful (very small handful) that PK anyone, regardless of rank - Hell, even Megaman left me alone as a noob (Elk didn't tho :D)...

NC caters for so many different game styles that any one person can not bitch and complain about anyone elses really - if Vet wants to play like that, so be it - we don't have to like it, but we don't need him coming on here crying when LE'd runners get on his tits - just because it spoils a bit of his fun.

Vett - just grow up. You got anything constructive to say, fine - but stop bleating because of LE'd runners.

•Super|\|ova•
13-02-04, 18:11

:lol: This is the most ridiculous post EVER :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude, if you'd ask me on these forums log in to fight with you atm I'd say NO, and only because I've heard you're really good and atm I am not. It's only waste of time to spend time on almost obvious things. And why the hell should we be ashamed of that :lol: I haven't been practicing duels grinding my teeth together and sweating to learn how to be kill ppl in duels. No dude, I play for fun and to enjoy the nice guys around me.

And hey, if you don't care about what ppl think of you then you don't obviously want these things to happen what you are proposing time to time. It's like going to the government meeting and shouting "GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKER CUNT PIECE OF SHITS LEGALIZE DRUGS!!". Now that wouldn't help much would it? If you want to get some of your ideas to get ingame then try another way of approach instead of constantly boosting your ego on these forums... all it does for me is gives an image of a loser teenager who doesn't have any social life. I may not be the best one in PvP but at least I can behave.

ezza
13-02-04, 18:12
vets got a right to ask for changes to how he see the game should be thats not to say it will happen, but he does at least have the right do say what he thinks, like the 90% of people disagree with him.

same as my tank has every right to sex droms

cRazy2003
13-02-04, 18:15
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
It's like going to the government meeting and shouting "GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKER CUNT PIECE OF SHITS LEGALIZE DRUGS!!".

HELL YEAH!! :p
it wud work if i was part of the goverment anyways:
'THIS MAN HAS NEEDS, GIVE HIM HIS DRUGS!!'

anyways i think the idea is pointless, its just a way for vett to gank more people who want to get MC5 chips :p
i just wish people had this idea about the whole LE system but i guess that aint ever gonna happen :p

ezza
13-02-04, 18:23
personally they should have more Mc5, isnt there 3 diffrent buildings in that MC5 area, why not have commander in each one?

Sefran
13-02-04, 18:31
Exactly ezza.

Chaplin
13-02-04, 18:43
But apart from all personal stuff...
Having an LE in, following others around just to constantly block their shots is still griefing. Ever was, ever will be. I haven't seen this BS for months but then twice just recently... :wtf:
LE abuse will help noone neither the carebears nor the PKers, all lose here.

KimmyG
13-02-04, 18:47
What Vet really doesn't like is the fact that an LE user was interfering with his ability to play the game. The LE is there to protect you from PvP not to be an immortal blocker.

If an LE user interfers with a non LE user its just as much of an expliot as someone killing an LE user. Whenever some explioted to kill and LE user we saw how pissy they all got here.

Take screens whats that gonna prove look KK I see an LE user. All to do is call a GM and pray he shows up invis and see's what the person is doing and pray he thinks what the user is doing is wrong yea thats real great.

GT_Rince
13-02-04, 18:48

And we have piccies to prove it :D

•Super|\|ova•
13-02-04, 18:54
vets got a right to ask for changes to how he see the game should be thats not to say it will happen, but he does at least have the right do say what he thinks, like the 90% of people disagree with him.

Who has said anything else? o_O

Gotterdammerung
13-02-04, 19:36
This is 6 pages of mostly off topic LE/Nib/Carebear/STFU Noob type of chatter, and it's turning into another Pick on Vet post. Now some people just like to be "keeping it real" so we all have to respect that. However I have advised in the past if you don't like what someone says or feel offended by it use the "report this post to a moderator" function in the lower right corner.

Stay on topic before this post gets closed

DonnyJepp
13-02-04, 19:52
Yesturday I went to mc5 with a ppu and encoutered a capped le tank and ppu. we out damaged them time and again, and eventually, the left. Obveously bitter, today they came back, this time apu, tank ppu. They decided to use the tank to block my shots and try to push me into the guards, wheile the apu damaged the commander.... now this is just lame, theres nothing I could do about this... still, because they sucked, and i had a very good ppu, I was able to out damage them. Eventually, they left again...

Please don't misrepresent the what really happened. You (Vetterox) pushed our tank into the line of fire to his death once or twice before we settled on the strategy of using our tank as a wall. You outdamaged us repeatedly (because we suck :D) and you still come here and whine? In-game I said to my tank friend "hah I bet Vett goes to the forum to bitch next." I'm sorry that we created such an intolerable situation but I think you're going to have to live with it.

The facts here are that first they (tbc) sent in a solo PPU to disrupt our hunting. He was using a lame tactic of pushing me into the mobs' line of fire while I was attempting to rez my teammates, good thing we have backup ppus :D.

A GM said to me that the first PPU's tactic of interfering with my PPU's resurrect by pushing me to my death is legitimate.

We get back on our feet and then Vett comes romping in, and shoves our tank out into the line of fire, repeatedly. (again, legit but still lame) Our tank didn't like the pushing and shoving for the one spot and Vett obviously wasn't going anywhere. Then we realized that simply getting our tank crouched in the spot that they wanted to occupy would generally allow our APU to continue blasting while they were forced to find another angle of attack. Alas our APU died, repeatedly, then our tank, and it mostly went to shit.

Next time I bring more LE tanks :D We formed our squad exclusively for MC5 so you are going to have to share some court time. We'll pencil a couple hours in for you guys next thursday :p but otherwise FA and we have it booked up :D

//maybe someone official could clarify if there are any official rules of conduct in this regard? We certainly don't want to court a ban. I'd like to know the rules.

1. Is it ok to jostle for position between LE and non-LE teams? If it involves pushing players to their death? Even if they are attempting to resurrect teammates?

2. Is it ok to force the opposing team to find another angle of attack in order to create a damage output advantage for your own teammates? (e.g. getting in the other team's way)

3. Also, is it acceptable to loiter in the MC5 room for 15-20 minutes after killing all the mobs to prevent respawns and hopefully induce enough sheer boredom into opposing teams that they leave out of frustration? That's how they got us to leave.

Elric
13-02-04, 20:08
Originally posted by DonnyJepp

3. Also, is it acceptable to loiter in the MC5 room for 15-20 minutes after killing all the mobs to prevent respawns and hopefully induce enough sheer boredom into opposing teams that they leave out of frustration? That's how they got us to leave.

From the previous situation regarding MC5 and LE players, this is a bannable offence.

Now, Assuming that a non-LE player is doing this to an LE'd player, I'd assume the same rules go as it is the same sitaution where the LE'd player has no way of "removing" the said blockage. Anyone using the "he has other accounts he could use to get rid of him, or use friends bleh bleh bleh". It cant really count, as it is a single character and should be treated as such, regardless of other accounts or friends.

:edit:

Notice the point, I ASSUME. Obviously its not my place to say whether or not it is, but I imagine that would be the rule as it is with the opposite way round. Cant have one rule for some and not for others right?
GM would be best to clarify whether thats exploiting or not.

Psycho_Soldier
13-02-04, 20:18
I completely agree with Vet in the first post as this has happened to me. The reaction some of these idiots have had toward him are totally uncalled for. If it was someone else posting it here, most of the people in this thread wouldn't act like they did.

Dade Murphey
13-02-04, 21:24
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
I completely agree with Vet in the first post as this has happened to me. The reaction some of these idiots have had toward him are totally uncalled for. If it was someone else posting it here, most of the people in this thread wouldn't act like they did.

You're xactly right...if someone else had posted it, people wouldn't go off...but you have to look how he approaches thing...he bitches, moans and sets it all up in a way to make himself look hard...Which of these two looks better:

There is ONE mc5. there should be 2 choises... go when nobody else is there, or fight for it... strongest gets it. But you cant fight LE users off. Yesturday I went to mc5 with a ppu and encoutered a capped le tank and ppu. we out damaged them time and again, and eventually, the left. Obveously bitter, today they came back, this time apu, tank ppu. They decided to use the tank to block my shots and try to push me into the guards, wheile the apu damaged the commander.... now this is just lame, theres nothing I could do about this... still, because they sucked, and i had a very good ppu, I was able to out damage them. Eventually, they left again...

or

MC5 should be like epics, if they wanna do it, then open yourself up to the OTHER 90% of the game and take your LE out... Its not like hunting wbs whereI can just go elsewhere, and LE user gets in the way at mc5 and i cant do anything about it...

Personally I think the second one is presented in a much better way...and the strange thing is, they're both Vet from this thread o.O

Furion
13-02-04, 22:01

rofl, except it aint vet thats been violated, read the post above urs and u will see that vet was actually using the LE crap against the LE guys, then he comes here to moan....

-Demon-
13-02-04, 22:09
Oh wow vet...you surprise us all again.

Tbh read the other guys side of the story before getting up vets ass.

It seems that vet and his friends seem to lame in the same way he bitchs about LEs doing to him.

Lets face it the reason vet is annoyed is cause he can't kill them.

EVERYONE pays for this game and can play how they see fit, now if that means they play with an LE in then so be it, cause now it can't be removed etc after /30 so they been playing without being bothered by idiots who think they are l33t like vet.

I think its fine for LEs to level and use mc5 chips cause lets face it if they spend that much time with 3 head slots then why not?

Mr Friendly
13-02-04, 22:23
O_o

dude.....think, they have the LE in....why would they need an Mc5 chip for a good setup for PvP?....

Psycho_Soldier
13-02-04, 22:25
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
dude.....think, they have the LE in....why would they need an Mc5 chip for a good setup for PvP?....

Vet plays on saturn... 4 character server, they have alts to support you know.

KuifJe
13-02-04, 22:39
Vet plays on saturn... 4 character server, they have alts to support you know.

Not only that.

They miss out on one brainslot, this can be compensated by getting THE best imps the game has to offer to make up for that loss.

Plus MC5 makes for a nice challenge and teameffort.

On the contrary as to what "th3 1337" like to think, implants are NOT exclusively for PvP, they also pose a challenge in this game. Level 3 imps are quite easy, MC5 are the biggest challenge of them all.

I'm not stooping to lows and start calling names or questioning peoples intellegence, but tbh, all who are in favor of Vets initial post are quite shortsighted and selfinvolved. We all pay the same amount of money each month for this game so I see no reason to block of areas of the game to people who play the game differently.

after reading the post of the said "LE abuser" Vet has NO arguement whatsoever against LE's in MC5.

Psycho_Soldier
13-02-04, 22:50
Vet has NO arguement whatsoever against LE's in MC5.

Of course he does. If the LE users were good enough they could have outdamaged him and got him killed by the MC5 guards. LE users could easily camp MC5 all day long and no one could do shit about it. Of course it isn't that bad yet, but imagine when this game gets popular and there are some people who comes to Neocron, trust me, there will be LE users who will camp MC5 all day long, especially at the price of what they sell for on ebay some people could actually make it like a job.

Glok
13-02-04, 22:51
Of course he does. If the LE users were good enough they could have outdamaged him and got him killed by the MC5 guards. LE users could easily camp MC5 all day long and no one could do shit about it. Of course it isn't that bad yet, but imagine when this game gets popular and there are some people who comes to Neocron, trust me, there will be LE users who will camp MC5 all day long, especially at the price of what they sell for on ebay some people could actually make it like a job. There are asshats ingame already that are doing that. They even advertise their ebay auctions ingame. o_O

Of course, I don't think any of them are LEd, but that's not my point.

Psycho_Soldier
13-02-04, 22:56
Imagine if KK improved the netcode and servers and the servers held like 2000 people O_O

Now imagine all these people needing MC5 chips. There would be wars over MC5. Then they think. "Oh hey, how about we just got another account or reroll and they can't do shit!!! w00t!!!"

:rolleyes:

Bl1nd
13-02-04, 23:05
i bet ya that vet started calling them LE pussies etc etc etc

since he think he is the uber guy in saturn, u get what u deserve

is really impresive how GMs listen to the forum minorities, they really listen to the bunch of idiots "we r teh ubar" and change some things just cuz they whine

vet whine all day long on this forum same some of the guys of the most infamous clan in saturn

everyday they request more things that only makes the rich guys richer and the poor guys poorer.

i have seen guys leaving the game for that kind of stuff...... nice work KK keep making this game for the ubar guys.

btw guys IF THEY LET PPL SCAM OTHER GUYS HOW THE HELL THEY WONT LET PUSH IN MC5 is fucking stupid

Psycho_Soldier
13-02-04, 23:07
Originally posted by Bl1nd
i bet ya that vet started calling them LE pussies etc etc etc

since he think he is the uber guy in saturn, u get what u deserve

is really impresive how GMs listen to the forum minorities, they really listen to the bunch of idiots "we r teh ubar" and change some things just cuz they whine

vet whine all day long on this forum same some of the guys of the most infamous clan in saturn

everyday they request more things that only makes the rich guys richer and the poor guys poorer.

i have seen guys leaving the game for that kind of stuff...... nice work KK keep making this game for the ubar guys.

btw guys IF THEY LET PPL SCAM OTHER GUYS HOW THE HELL THEY WONT LET PUSH IN MC5 is fucking stupid

Nice rant, too bad you don't know what you're talking about, or I don't know what you're talking about.. wait wtf? Does anyone know what the hell he is ranting about?

Glok
13-02-04, 23:14
Nice rant, too bad you don't know what you're talking about, or I don't know what you're talking about.. wait wtf? Does anyone know what the hell he is ranting about? LOL. I couldn't understand it either.

-Demon-
13-02-04, 23:35
Nice rant, too bad you don't know what you're talking about, or I don't know what you're talking about.. wait wtf? Does anyone know what the hell he is ranting about?

I know what he is on about I don't think it happens quite as much, not even kk would be that retarded into listening to vet.(I hope)

Trouble is with vet I think he has problem with people who don't play the game the way he plays and then comes and bitchs on here about it.

I don't think you've quite read the other guys post about this psycho, vet was doing alot wrong too imo.

So you saying what vet and his bum chums were right it not allowing the respawn of the mobs by staying there?
Wasn't that a kick/ban offence a while back I know people did it when they were dead but is this really different? Still has the same effect.

IMO althought vet would never do this, is if mc5 is busy go back later or come to agreement to take turns. Judging by the posts on this forum the LE team even by vets admission were there first and there was no sign of agreement.

Lets imagine if they weren't Le'd what would happen? Oh Vet would pk em all and then post how he constantly owns ppl in mc5...wow hes l33t.

VetteroX
13-02-04, 23:41
LOL Original, take a hint from blind. he was like you, saying he killed me, but wouldnt duel me. Finnaly, people on trade, even ones who didnt like me kept calling him a coward, and he fiannly duled me after a week. I humiliated him, humbled him, beat him with 375 hp left each time. Dont you want the same fate? step up and fight.

Back on the LE topic, when we met le users in mc5, i said over teamspeak to decypher, god damn LE using wimps" but i didnt say a word to them... knowing calling em pussies would just make em be more annoying and I couldnt kill them. So, I said lets just outdamage them... which I did. YOU started the pushing BS, I occupied the same part of the room every time, you KNEW my spot, and then one run you tank decided to try to take my spot.... and push me around. Thats when I said "so these guys wanna be assholes? lets be assholes" and we started pushing you around too... I would never use an LE in mc5, its a totaly vile, cowardly act. I managed to do mc5 when I was BD and new dawn was in power, and I managed to do mc5 when I wasnt cartel.... why cant you do the same?

KK please block MC5 to LE user, it gets in the way of people who play for the full experience of the game, and the worst part is theres nothing we can do about it, and no, they wont make another mc5 so stop suggesting it.... we have asked for ne mc5's for months... this is a pvp game and the obveosuly want people fighting over it.... if not, why is there only one?

1 more thing.... people like GT_Rince are why I dont like LE users... heres what happened. I raided mb as I always do, and he taunted me... LE in of course, and i killed people. Calling me a loser, pussy, etc, etc. Then one day, I see his name... and look its not green now.... so what do I do? kill him, amazing result after all the verbal harrasment. As he runs, he yeslls STOP NO WHY STOP and dies..... hmmm I WONDER why I kill you? you gotta be mentaly challenged or something, you harass me for 3 days then ask why I kill you? its like throwing rocks at a caged tiger and then screaming WHY!? when the doors opened and he attacks you..... idiotic.

g0rt
14-02-04, 00:27
Originally posted by Elric
g0rt, you are making yourself look like a little a little suck ass. Dont, its not pretty :p

what i agree with the poster so now im a suckass?

tell me exactly who's ass i need to suck and why, because currently i dont deal in ass sucking

Mighty Max
14-02-04, 00:36
Back on the LE topic, when we met le users in mc5, i said over teamspeak to decypher, god damn LE using wimps" but i didnt say a word to them... knowing calling em pussies would just make em be more annoying and I couldnt kill them. So, I said lets just outdamage them... which I did. YOU started the pushing BS, I occupied the same part of the room every time, you KNEW my spot, and then one run you tank decided to try to take my spot.... and push me around. Thats when I said "so these guys wanna be assholes? lets be assholes" and we started pushing you around too... I would never use an LE in mc5, its a totaly vile, cowardly act. I managed to do mc5 when I was BD and new dawn was in power, and I managed to do mc5 when I wasnt cartel.... why cant you do the same?

If you replace MC5 with "playground" i would think i have little 5year olds posted here.

If you want MC5 blocked for LE users, name ONE! reason for KK why so. The only thing you do say here is, because YOU want it. It's not that you are the only player that is allowed to have fun.

:edit: and no LE is not an exploit, nor do the high level LE users wear it to exploit. It may annoy you that you cant spank LEs, but thats life, deal with it.

Psycho_Soldier
14-02-04, 00:38
Originally posted by Mighty Max
If you want MC5 blocked for LE users, name ONE! reason for KK why so. The only thing you do say here is, because YOU want it. It's not that you are the only player that is allowed to have fun.

He did and I did and maybe some others did. Why don't you start reading before replying for now on, ok?

Mighty Max
14-02-04, 00:47
I sure did,

but besides,
- they annoy
- they exploit
- they are not supposed to wear LE at high level

there was nothing, and honestly, if that is your real opinion.

Tell me why should I not be able to go to MC5

I am playing this game now for 29 Months. I have seen many things. I explored this world for me sometimes i was to weak sometime i was strong enough. But besides my own power, there is NO REASON that i cant go there i want to go.

Tell me in my face, why should i, who never exploited, who has worked on his reputation, that is helping noobs as well as "vets", be not able to visit MC5.

Glok
14-02-04, 01:01
I think the old idea of making MC5 a warzone, coupled with disabling the LE in warzones would be a solution. Aside from being able to be killed by other players, this would change nothing for the LE user, since belts don't drop in warzones. Tell me I'm right. :D

Scikar
14-02-04, 01:01
I have a reason. You used to be able to lie dead in there and stop the spawn. This is of course griefing, so KK changed the system so that if everyone in a cave is dead, all the mobs spawn. With an LE, you can run in when the guards are all dead, and then stand there to stop the spawn. The other players cannot kill you, therefore they cannot do anything to allow the spawn again. The GMs did not have enough available time to move dead players out of the zone, so it follows that they would not have enough available time to move LE users who are blocking the spawn there.

Alternatively, deactivate LE chips inside MC5. It is after all, an installation run by the same people who make the chips.

Mighty Max
14-02-04, 01:34
I am able to do so, but do i do that ?
If someone is doing call a GM. LE or not LE'd both can do that

The GMs did not have enough available time to move dead players out of the zone, so it follows that they would not have enough available time to move LE users who are blocking the spawn there.
Thats an bad excuse, if no GM is around then go make screenshots. Send them to abuse.

**** who exploit are something to report whether they have LE or not. That someone wears one is not meaning he exploits. If you think so, i have to point to this:

Rules of Conduct:

9) You may not organize any guilds or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-******, or other hate-mongering philosophy, as long as they are related to races, religions, ethnic groups or other subjects which exist in reality.

I dont wear the LE because im immortal with it, i wear it out of an inner knowledge that it is bad, to make others a bad time out of the personal fun. Therefor i dont PK, i wear the LE. Got the idea?

Alternatively, deactivate LE chips inside MC5 What would that result in? I can tell ya, the players identifying themself with the non PK way of play (like me) are f***. Thje griefers will still block MC5, you still cant remove them from MC5, and rezz killing doesnt make you happy on an 0/2 player that only was put there to grief you ...

coupled with disabling the LE in warzones So basically you say. Stay in the city zones. You are not allowed to play the full game.

Psycho_Soldier
14-02-04, 02:09
Originally posted by Mighty Max
So basically you say. Stay in the city zones. You are not allowed to play the full game.

Err, people without LE's can play the full game... I don't see how deactivating LE and making it a warzone can prevent you from playing the full game. What? So you can get killed? Big deal. But it is a big deal when some LE users can camp MC5 all day and not worry about any players killing them and then when they come the LE users push around other people so they can get killed by comm. Just because YOU don't do it doesn't mean other people don't.

extract
14-02-04, 02:16
I occupied the same part of the room every time, you KNEW my spot, and then one run you tank decided to try to take my spot....

ALAS!!!!!!!!!! therein lies the problem.........he thinks that things in the game actually belong to him.........just to clarify, there is no such thing as a "my" spot in any hunting ground.....if this were the case I could have had 100 people banned for knocking me in front of the chaos leutenants in the crp caves.........

someone knock this dude back down to reality...........

please

Psycho_Soldier
14-02-04, 02:34
ALAS!!!!!!!!!! therein lies the problem.........he thinks that things in the game actually belong to him.........just to clarify, there is no such thing as a "my" spot in any hunting ground.....if this were the case I could have had 100 people banned for knocking me in front of the chaos leutenants in the crp caves.........

someone knock this dude back down to reality...........

please

Dude seriously, don't nit pick at little shit like that. You knew he didn't mean he owned the spot or something. YOU are the one who needs to get back to reality instead of trying to stir more shit up.

Nidhogg
14-02-04, 02:37
Calm it down please.

N

Estabin
14-02-04, 03:01
Originally posted by Glok
I think the old idea of making MC5 a warzone, coupled with disabling the LE in warzones would be a solution. Aside from being able to be killed by other players, this would change nothing for the LE user, since belts don't drop in warzones. Tell me I'm right. :D

oooooo I like this idea! The Warzones should be just like this! It would solve the problems of LE abusers and what not in OP fights....

MC5 is a place that is highly sought after, the most likely reason they put only one in is so that people would fight over the right to own the OPs surrounding it, it adds to the OP wars when you actually have a reason to take over a certain area (this is my opinion btw), the LE totally negates that sense of accomplishment and allows your enemy to walk right up and do what they want.

No matter what a single persons intention is, you have to take into consideration the majority (yes majority) of people who will take advantage of the situation.

KimmyG
14-02-04, 03:17
EH bottom line is everyone posting here wether they agree or dont agree with vet would be do the same thing.

If anyone posting here was sitting in MC-5 and had 3 LE users come in and 2 of them took the commander and the 3rd spent the whole time blocking and pushing you and making it hard to attack the commander, after it happen you would be in here sayign something about it and that is that. Who wouldn't?

Its stupid that just cause a few people dont like vet make them sit here an spray bullshit outta of there mouth cause they would be saying the same things.

-Demon-
14-02-04, 03:25
Originally posted by Scikar
I have a reason. You used to be able to lie dead in there and stop the spawn. This is of course griefing, so KK changed the system so that if everyone in a cave is dead, all the mobs spawn. With an LE, you can run in when the guards are all dead, and then stand there to stop the spawn.

According to the LE guy which posted here this is exactly what vet did until the LE team left, just stood there stopping the mobs from spawning. So it works the other way too as its a stale mate that way.

But it is a big deal when some LE users can camp MC5 all day and not worry about any players killing them and then when they come the LE users push around other people so they can get killed by comm. Just because YOU don't do it doesn't mean other people don't

For the above reasoning you would find this would stop after a non-le player stood in the mc5 room as no more mobs would spawn. You can avoid getting pushed.

Originally posted by KimmyG
EH bottom line is everyone posting here wether they agree or dont agree with vet would be do the same thing.

If anyone posting here was sitting in MC-5 and had 3 LE users come in and 2 of them took the commander and the 3rd spent the whole time blocking and pushing you and making it hard to attack the commander, after it happen you would be in here sayign something about it and that is that. Who wouldn't?

Its stupid that just cause a few people dont like vet make them sit here an spray bullshit outta of there mouth cause they would be saying the same things.

Vet has already said he doesn't like LEs doesn't mean there bad and should be banned from places just because of the way they play. and we all know hes a l33t pker.

People have said about limiting LEs erm thats the point they already are limited can't open quickbelts, can't join clans, can't pvp and after lvl 30 cannot poke back in the LE. Thinking about it they can't do any epics either imo.

Personally I would have spoken to the team already in the room out of common manners to take it in turns or simply go back later, also though I don't blame them in the slightest on how they acted towards vet as vet has made his own reputation so he has to live with it too.

Whats next for vet? Damn all these LE runners out in the wastes...make it so they can't go out of the city as they are obviously too carebear for the wastes.
Get real, the sooner that you stop forcing your gameplay on others the better.

Psycho_Soldier
14-02-04, 03:33
Originally posted by -Demon-
You can avoid getting pushed.

You can't avoid getting pushed if someone is determined to push you. There is only 2 or so small spots where you can be in MC5 and if you get pushed at low health, you're dead.

KuifJe
14-02-04, 04:01
snip...

KK please block MC5 to LE user, it gets in the way of people who play for the full experience of the game, and the worst part is theres nothing we can do about it, and no, they wont make another mc5 so stop suggesting it.... we have asked for ne mc5's for months... this is a pvp game and the obveosuly want people fighting over it.... if not, why is there only one?

snip...

Where the hell did someone define "the full experience" of the game??

Please quote that from somewhere, where it states PvP is THE only way in this game??

Get of it m8, people play the game THEY wanna play, not the game you want. Let's get repetitive, if u see any form of LE abuse report it, either thru an ingame GM or abuse@neocron.com but keep it in game. If an LE user decides to do exactly the same thing as you..annoying innit?

Last point, this isnt "a pvp game". PvP is a big part of the game, BUT there's also an option to play the game pvp-less. Either way it's still a customer paying for a product at the end of the day. And seeing they pay exactly the same as you do, there's no viable reason whatsoever to lock of parts of the game to them. And dont come around saying "I can't kill em when they're in my way" coz that works the other way around as well :rolleyes:

KuifJe
14-02-04, 04:06
Originally posted by KimmyG

I have nothing against Vet, never even met the guy ingame. He just starts ranting @ everything LE related and that's getting kinda boring. He wants everyone to play his game and refuses to even slightly adapt to other people. He really needs to realise not everything is made for him.

Sure I wouldda said something when people were pushing me around in MC5, maybe even called in a GM or make screenies about what was happening. Instead of steering up trouble here, next time he should use his 2nd braincell and think about some sort of usefull action to undertake instead of going to the forums and venting the same arguement under another thread title.

•Super|\|ova•
14-02-04, 04:43

This is also an RPG... so enough of those made up PvP excuses. If you ask me this game needs more RPG content than PvP atm since this is mmoRPG after all...

KimmyG
14-02-04, 05:22
I dont give a flying fuck about what vet thinks of LE user im looking at the situation and its lame and shouldn't be allowed that is it.

As I said before if it happen to you, you would be pissed as well.

Saito Hajime
14-02-04, 05:51
Quake, counterstrike, unreal... hell planetside... whatever.
Whatever your name is V-dude, maybe you should think about stickin to your FPS roots, Obviously you think this IS an fps and that PVP is all there is to it. oh wait, you probably have a hard time getting folks to play those games with you as well, what with your abrasive attitude and extrodinarily limited concern for the game experience for anyone but yourself. [edited for violation of the forum rules]
Yours as respectfully as possible
Saito

VetteroX
14-02-04, 06:09
[edited for violation of the forum rules]febuary huh? why dont you leave and play the sims? we want new players but not carebears, this is a pvp game, deal with it.

•Super|\|ova•
14-02-04, 06:14
lol... yeah, im the one with the odd name.... moron. febuary huh? why dont you leave and play the sims? we want new players but not carebears, this is a pvp game, deal with it.

True. We don't want total carebears... however neither do we want the FPS-folk. Either accept the fact that the PvP is just a PART of this game or do as many have said; go back to CS or Quake or such.

Saito Hajime
14-02-04, 06:22
yes you are the one with the odd name.
on top of that youre apparently just not educated enough to understand mine.
as far as the Feb comment...
do you believe everything you read? if so i got some property to sell your feeble arse.
If you really paid attention you would see my other post where i explain how i just returned to this game, you see I was an original arse kicker back in the day, before any tank even had power armor, lol, ya farking whipper-snapper. I quit because this game had some SERIOUS execution errors, I am hoping that those have been addressed but I can see that the FPS player plauge is still leaving its taint on the game.
Also, can you read?
where did i say anything about wanting this game to be anything but pvp? I love pvp.
BUT, there's a difference between a role player who pvps and a person who just plays this game cause they get thier asses handed to them on platters in real FPS's where the odds of a even sided fight are just too great. In what FPS can you camp the corpse of someone 10+ lvls lower than yourself... LOL
youre a hoser, eh?
yours even less respectfully than before
Saito

Gotterdammerung
14-02-04, 06:32
Already warned by me and by Nid as well.

Once a thread degenerates into people pissing on each other over who has a stranger name & when they joined the forums it's time to close it.