PDA

View Full Version : New addition that has to be made to NC.

VetteroX
13-02-04, 05:01
In every zone of plaza, tg, and mb, anywhere people gather, their should be powerful laser beams installed. If anyone stands around with thier hand up, but doesnt poke, obveosuly trying to trick and annoy people who need pokes and waste their time, the laser should fire and just slice thier arm right off... that will teach them.

ServeX
13-02-04, 05:04
...uh wtf...

Celt
13-02-04, 05:05
I heartily endorse this product and/or service!

petek480
13-02-04, 05:05
Originally posted by VetteroX
In every zone of plaza, tg, and mb, anywhere people gather, their should be powerful laser beams installed. If anyone stands around with thier hand up, but doesnt poke, obveosuly trying to trick and annoy people who need pokes and waste their time, the laser should fire and just slice thier arm right off... that will teach them.
We need laser beams on the forums too for the people that waste our time:rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
13-02-04, 05:06
OHNOES

vet's grown a sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ferabukoo
13-02-04, 05:06
that would most likely lag neocron even more ....

i dont know if thats even possible.. to lag it more that is..

hmm dunno..

nonamebrandeggs
13-02-04, 05:13
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
OHNOES

vet's grown a sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol:

Except it's the kind that doesn't make people laugh... :rolleyes:

Nash_Brigham
13-02-04, 05:14
In every zone of plaza, tg, and mb, anywhere people gather, their should be powerful laser beams installed. If anyone stands around with thier hand up, but doesnt poke, obveosuly trying to trick and annoy people who need pokes and waste their time, the laser should fire and just slice thier arm right off... that will teach them. And why shouldn't we tease the blow job experts of NC who keep walking up to ppl on their knees :rolleyes:

Ferabukoo
13-02-04, 05:16
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

nonamebrandeggs
13-02-04, 05:16

Ferabukoo
13-02-04, 05:18

Biznatchy
13-02-04, 05:18

Ohh anther way to piss off VetteroX, must go make mule to do this.

nonamebrandeggs
13-02-04, 05:19
I'll edit mine too, agreed.

Ferabukoo
13-02-04, 05:20
very carefully

40$Poser
13-02-04, 05:23
neocron should be flooded with NPCs who kill anyone who isn't l33t and there should be group outings, camp fires, and songs of peace and love for all.

(yes I was being sarcastic)

Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Mariachi band introduced into the game to get things interesting, who wouldn't enjoy hearing festive mexican tunes as you walk around neocron.

Strych9
13-02-04, 05:25
sharks with frickin laser beams

5 stars

g0rt
13-02-04, 05:28
while you're at it can we have a bunch of 120/120 turrets beside every zone line in the game, thats hostile towards ALL factions?

why should CM/FA be the only ones that get to watch people sync for 10 seconds and die without even being able to help themselves?

i wanna be that pussy too

.Cyl0n
13-02-04, 05:55
5 stars :lol: :lol:

Doc Holliday
13-02-04, 17:13
Originally posted by g0rt
while you're at it can we have a bunch of 120/120 turrets beside every zone line in the game, thats hostile towards ALL factions?

why should CM/FA be the only ones that get to watch people sync for 10 seconds and die without even being able to help themselves?

i wanna be that pussy too

want some cheese with that whine?

Dribble Joy
13-02-04, 17:16
they should shoot the people who crouch but don't actually need pokes. Goddammit that's annoying.

El_MUERkO
13-02-04, 17:46
Can I have an attack drom!?

Glok
13-02-04, 20:32
Today twice, I poked people, and some doofus PPU was there and took the tip. Grrrr.

Plus side, I made 600k yesterday poking. It's weird, some people need 5 pokes and tip you a couple k, then someone came along and tipped me 75k for 3 pokes. 8|

Mr_Snow
13-02-04, 20:38
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
they should shoot the people who crouch but don't actually need pokes. Goddammit that's annoying.

Thats why people do it and push the poker around to piss them off more....man I should find something else to do while I lom.

Devils Grace
13-02-04, 20:41
vet's right

i also think that GM's shouldnt had GOD mode

nerf the GM's

Darth Slayer
13-02-04, 20:42
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
Thats why people do it and push the poker around to piss them off more....man I should find something else to do while I lom.
U are EEEEVVVVIIIILLLL Snow. U a bad boy now go and stand in a corner and be quiet......:D

Scorpius.

Mr_Snow
13-02-04, 20:42
I think when vet appears on local everyone should die automatically so he can hack their belts and then DM them about how uber he is.

Sefran
13-02-04, 20:55
R0fl

mdares
13-02-04, 21:17
i want burritos... maybe a bbq set for the desert areas...

hum...

o yeha

thermonuclear toilets plz.

forgot: purchasable FA guard bots to use in ur own home as security...

Boozbazz
13-02-04, 22:23
I want Noisy Cricket from MIB!!.....(ahem).....Hooaaaahh!...:D

MrBiggles
13-02-04, 23:15
I want a pony, and a toy plane, and umm a fire truck, and a Red Rider BB gun...

Mighty Max
14-02-04, 00:13
Sometimes i get the feeling that all players are bought only Neocron because they

a) want to be killed by you
b) want to annoy you.

Seriously, get a Medic.

aelfkins
14-02-04, 01:08
Originally posted by MrBiggles
I want a pony, and a toy plane, and umm a fire truck, and a Red Rider BB gun...

NO!!! YOU'LL HOOT YOUR EYE OUT!!!!!!

:D

Psycho Killa
14-02-04, 01:12
O shit vet made another post lets flame him for no reason!@!@ ONE1ONE1ONE!

You people complain about vet and his additude yet he makes a post having nothing to do with pvp or anything and you guys are on him like white on rice.

I agree with gOrt I wanna install 120 bd turrets in pp2 and laugh as people try to zone in.

ezza
14-02-04, 01:15
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
O shit vet made another post lets flame him for no reason!@!@ ONE1ONE1ONE!

You people complain about vet and his additude yet he makes a post having nothing to do with pvp or anything and you guys are on him like white on rice. true, im in vets corner most of time, i have np with what he does, on occasions i join him, but his threads onhere always make me laugh, the amount of hostility towards him is amazing, i mean he must be pissing himself reading the attacks they launch on him in here, the vet threads are the first ones i click on, guareenteed to keep me entertained while im at work.

keep it up;)

shodanjr_gr
14-02-04, 01:18
Spam Thread...

Closed!!!!

S

:P

VetteroX
14-02-04, 12:14
yep pretty much tbh. I post a bunch of legit threads too tbh, but sometimes im on the forums and its like "look at this picture" "post you desktop" "a new stupid cartoon about thoes stupid eggs that want pie is out" and im like... um no.... lets see.... ahh here we go" *new post* LE users should be restricted to neocron" I belive it, but I also know it will start some nice fighting :) peaceful forums are boring, mmkay?

Seriously, incase you people dont know, hand up is the universal sign saying "I poke" as kneeling is the sign you need a poke, people who leave thier hand up in plaza are inconsiderate, and deserver to be pushed around, hopefully into an anarhy zone where they can be killed, by people who need pokes.

GT_Rince
14-02-04, 12:39
I think when vet appears on local everyone should die automatically so he can hack their belts and then DM them about how uber he is.

LMAO :lol:

Elric
14-02-04, 13:33
I dont get the Whole Hand-Up thing youre talking about. Is that new? I never seen it before....

I do know what you mean with the kneeling thing though, thats been around for... like... forever...

ezza
14-02-04, 16:28
Originally posted by Elric
I dont get the Whole Hand-Up thing youre talking about. Is that new? I never seen it before....

I do know what you mean with the kneeling thing though, thats been around for... like... forever... well if someone has a spell tool etc out they have there hand up, and its like saying i poke come and kneel at my feet.

for those people who have to have something selected in plaza etc, do what i do, use a flash light;)

Elric
14-02-04, 17:29
aaaaah, with ya now. I was thinkin it was meaning like someone standing with theyre arm straight up in the air O_o

/me can be a dumbass too sometimes

Mighty Max
14-02-04, 21:13
I use to be one of them, having a hand out to poke.

But i still dont imp everyone... Oh my, may morality has to be broken somehow, not poking Vet & co ....

VetteroX
14-02-04, 21:55
thats your own stupid choise... ill just get poked elsewhere and they will get the tip. also ill kill you for it... a prime example is I am a poker on saturn... hes a hostile faction but I leave him alone because he pokes all, and I tell others to leave him alone, so while hes happily hunting, you will be dead.

jernau
14-02-04, 22:10
yep pretty much tbh. I post a bunch of legit threads too tbh, but sometimes im on the forums and its like "look at this picture" "post you desktop" "a new stupid cartoon about thoes stupid eggs that want pie is out" and im like... um no.... lets see.... ahh here we go" *new post* LE users should be restricted to neocron" I belive it, but I also know it will start some nice fighting :) peaceful forums are boring, mmkay?

Seriously, incase you people dont know, hand up is the universal sign saying "I poke" as kneeling is the sign you need a poke, people who leave thier hand up in plaza are inconsiderate, and deserver to be pushed around, hopefully into an anarhy zone where they can be killed, by people who need pokes.

You've heard of monks right?

cRazy2003
15-02-04, 03:44

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VetteroX
15-02-04, 03:46
you have heard of pressing 1 button and putting the spell away, right?

jernau
15-02-04, 05:33
you have heard of pressing 1 button and putting the spell away, right?

Why bother - makes no odds to me and besides if I'm loitering in P1 on my PPU I often have CST3 or Spy3 out.

ichinin
15-02-04, 14:33

Or perhaps they are ignoring specific players who behave like assholes. I have a shitlist for a few players i will not service.

Nightbrother
15-02-04, 22:04
Yesterday I was given 400k for poking two people (8 pokes altogether). Poking can be a very rewarding experience, especially if you're willing to move where the people needing pokes are.

Also, so if people go afk in plaza or anywhere else that's important, and they happen to have their poking tool out, you want them to be ganked for not putting their tool to use? That doesn't make sense in any way. OMG sir, you are holding a poking tool in your hand, and people are kneeling around you. Now we had better kill you.

Sure, it's annoying if you think someone's a poker and they're just holding a spell out or something, but come on, it's really not that hard finding a poker is it? I hope not, and it especially shouldn't be on Saturn. :)

ezza
15-02-04, 22:08
i agree poking is very rewarding, i was having fun threatening the damn CA poker who though he could come and steal my plaza 2 pokes:lol: