PDA

View Full Version : KK stop slap me kthxbye

t0tt3
13-02-04, 03:20
Duder told me to do this.
Plz give back my pre nerfed HL dmg pretty plz.

:( :( :(

Make love not war make but give my APU some love :D

*hides from dev tanks*

ServeX
13-02-04, 04:27
uh no

QuantumDelta
13-02-04, 04:30
Originally posted by ServeX
uh no Well Thanatos did post that the APU damage changes were bugs...heh

Invertigo
13-02-04, 04:37
my HL does like 27 damage on average to tanks...:rolleyes:

Psycho Killa
13-02-04, 04:37
What do you mean no?

All weapons get a boost AND Hl gets nerfed?

One or the other was neccesary but not both.

Serve just enjoys his over powered dev vs now crap damage apus so he can overcome his... nm ill stop myself.

Biznatchy
13-02-04, 05:07
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
What do you mean no?

All weapons get a boost AND Hl gets nerfed?

One or the other was neccesary but not both.

Serve just enjoys his over powered dev vs now crap damage apus so he can overcome his... nm ill stop myself.

no no go ahead

Dont forget to mention even without a Posion Dev they can ride combat hovertecs and wipe apus off the map, and get this they can use combat hovers and give up nothing, thats right they have tons of dex to spare and it doesnt really nerf them at all.

Ferabukoo
13-02-04, 05:21
gotta love the tanks who think they are ubar.. because they have a dev now.. but couldnt do shit before

Morris
13-02-04, 07:04
Originally posted by Ferabukoo
gotta love the tanks who think they are ubar.. because they have a dev now.. but couldnt do shit before

The best part is the dev tanks who think they kick ass because they can stack the hell out of people in the tiny hallways in PP.. then they step out in the open and get flattened by a CS user :D

Nash_Brigham
13-02-04, 07:08
gotta love the tanks who think they are ubar.. because they have a dev now.. but couldnt do shit before I can't wait for the dev to get nerfed.

Drake6k
13-02-04, 07:11
Originally posted by Nash_Brigham
I can't wait for the dev to get nerfed.

It's really not as bad as people say if you have the right resists... :rolleyes:
I dont mind tanks having a good gun.

Invertigo
13-02-04, 07:12

actaully serve WAS pretty good with his CS...

i dont know if he is now though since hes always using that dev...

Nash_Brigham
13-02-04, 07:12
Originally posted by Drake6k
It's really not as bad as people say if you have the right resists... :rolleyes:
I dont mind tanks having a good gun. Riiiiight. Dev does way too much damage, even witht he right resists.

Shadow Dancer
13-02-04, 07:20
Well fire apocalypse kicks major ass.

I would like HL to get unnerfed a bit.

And i want a reticle for apus.

But MORE THAN ANYTHING, i want a TL 3 heal for apus. Even if it isn't run/castable. The downtime with just medkits is wayyyy too long, it's rediculous.

Rieper
13-02-04, 07:44
yeah, bring back apu HL dmg.. no point fighting em now :p and i been using my dev coz they're probably gonna nerf it and i like being able to win 3v1 or against an apu ppu team. When its nerfed its back to cs :p that said, im gonna wear both when i GR into CRP now, because 3 or 4 times i've been running to cyc and had the shit kicked out of me by PEs who shoot and run backwards and shoot again, altho speedgun isnt bad, its not really a weapon i use in pvp that much.. mebbe i'll get used to it.

juvestar15
13-02-04, 09:00
You never used to attack me before you had your Dev. :rolleyes:

g0rt
13-02-04, 09:28
apu dmg was fine before i hope it actually was bugs and goes back to teh way it was

the nerf on psicore/ds was enough of a slap to teh face on apu monks...now we gotta pick between nerfed pools and capped spells (without buffs), or good pools and uncapped spells (without buffs)

it sucks