PDA

View Full Version : Newb Tank weapon questions

Kugero
12-02-04, 17:41
Ok so I started a tank last weekend and I'm loving it (for once in my life I want to be on the other end of a plasma cannon :) ). Having only experience with PE's and SPY's I wanted to ask a few questions concerning HC weapons:

1) Where can I find the fusion cannons? I'm TT so I can't personally get over to TH or TG with out grief so I was wondering if anybody knows an alternate location to buy them from - like Yo vendors out in the waste somewhere

2) I personally love the AOE effect that the Particle(?) Drone's use (the one with the ball of electricity that zaps everything around it) - is there an equivilent AOE cannon or launcher that uses the same technology? If so where can I get it?

Thanks in advance
-Kug

Heidi
12-02-04, 18:10
1) only available in TG. you might hire someone to buy it there for you or simply ask for a blueprint in trade-nc custom channel.

2) the are called raygun cannons. HEW Burner is the lowest, then we have one around TL 70 called simply Raygun Cannon and at TL 90 there's the NCPD raygun cannon. you can get all at HEW high tech weapon shops.

Doombeamer is the rare version of this cannon. its built from 6 Expensive Rareparts.

Kugero
12-02-04, 18:14
Heidi,

Thanks for the info. I'll try and pick up a fusion cannon bp over trade. I'll check HEWS for the rest.

Mods, you can close this thread now.

- Kug