PDA

View Full Version : Switching from CA to TG

Strych9
12-02-04, 06:02
Okay I have the needed FS and money. I am still CA, but I am trying to switch to TG.

Do I have to fight my way into TG in order to switch? How is this done? Or will the TG guards not shoot me on sight with a 50 FS in TG?

Vid Gamer
12-02-04, 06:03
Get a PPU to come with you so he can buff you and run like hell to the recruiter.

HumphreY
12-02-04, 06:10
If you're Spy, use stealth. TG guards arent that smart.

Strych9
12-02-04, 12:51
I was afraid of that.

Thanks.

TheEnemy
12-02-04, 13:42
The guards at the tower outside TG are aggressive and will KOS you. You can avoid them if you stick as far west of the tower as possible. The ones at the entrance and inside will yell at you first so just run past them. Just run up the first flight of stairs and straight ahead to the recruiter, or alternatively, up to the recruiter at the room behind the door at the top of the canyon.

Also spam zone/local that you're changing faction, get a TG friend to announce it on faction too if you can, so runners don't shoot at you.

HumphreY
12-02-04, 13:46
The safest way though is still changing to a neutral faction (like Proto or Tsunami) first and from there to TG.

Strych9
12-02-04, 13:48
Thanks enemy for the advice.

And Hump, good call... I think my Tsunami is plenty high enough to change to that first. Hrmm....

Scikar
12-02-04, 13:50
Kill a runner who is allied to CA with red SL. You'll lose faction sympathy but not SL. After enough killing you'll be kicked from the faction. Now you walk (or waltz) into TG, hand over the cash and switch over without getting hassled.

psychowar
12-02-04, 13:50
imho its not possible to change when you are enemy.

change to proto pharm or so first

(sorry for bad english)

Birkoff
12-02-04, 14:18
Its piss easy, the guards in the TG zone don't kos u strasight away.

The closest faction office is right at the beggingin near the first set of steps thatgo up to the new snack shop place. U can talk to her with no guards being able to see you :-/

Mr_Snow
12-02-04, 14:20
GR into tg with ppu buffs on and talk to the HR person beside the gr and then GR out again. Not brain surgery really.

Lucjan
12-02-04, 14:20
Get a PPU to fully buff you, GR into TG and talk to the human resource manager on the left at the GR. Did that twice and works good. If you dont feel comfortable with that, have another PPU wait for you at TG GR to holy heal you, but it did work for me without that.
If you dont have the TG GR, then it is either a PPU to go all the way or just a neutral or allied faction to TG.

Strych9
12-02-04, 15:32
I will figure out the quickest route to a HR person, and see if I can find a PPU to keep me alive long enough.

My tank that is switching is /60 or so with imps... Str 108, etc. Does that change the need for a PPU or not?

Lucjan
12-02-04, 16:00
Originally posted by Strych9

My tank that is switching is /60 or so with imps... Str 108, etc. Does that change the need for a PPU or not?

If you know the place you dont need a PPU on a high lvl tank, you can pretty good survice these 15 secs you need while talking to the NPC. Actually ask Fenix how to do it, he hangs with his tank often at TG without getting killed by guards.

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 16:09
Strych9....

Now you chose the right faction, all you need to do is come to the right server... ;)

ezza
12-02-04, 16:11
hahaha wrong on both counts

black dragon right faction, saturn right server, strych9 got it 1/2 right

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 16:13
Originally posted by ezza

I know what u mean Rince - I should really come to Pluto as well - you guys are all so cool over there and the server is so well balanced.

Come on over and join the party

;)

ezza
12-02-04, 16:14
Originally posted by GT_Rince
you know what your right im gonna start playing saturn again and move my chars to black dragon cos they own

GG rincy about time to:p

Strych9
12-02-04, 16:20
Good lord. I blink and suddenly GT_Rince takes an aesthetic crap on the thread. :rolleyes:

;)

Rince I DO have a runner on Pluto- he just isnt TG. At least not yet anyway. :)

Ezza- my BD factional sympathy is now -100. Is that bad? :p I had to raise my TG sympathy SOMEHOW, and I didnt want to do it while trashing my current CA symp. So BD had to suffer... hehe.

You would think that TG, being all anti-CA and whatnot, would freakin pay for my cabfare out to TG to convert over a CA runner. I mean, I know all of the CA secret recipes for crying out loud.o_O

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 16:25
Good lord. I blink and suddenly GT_Rince takes an aesthetic crap on the thread. :rolleyes:

I don't do aesthetic craps - they always come out a strange colour o_O

And I never knew you had a runner on Pluto ..... Weeeeelll, things are taking a turn for the better. you have SEEEEN tha light! ;)

ezza
12-02-04, 16:27

Ezza- my BD factional sympathy is now -100. Is that bad? :p I had to raise my TG sympathy SOMEHOW, and I didnt want to do it while trashing my current CA symp. So BD had to suffer... hehe.

hope you didnt kill anyone i know;)

Strych9
12-02-04, 16:27
And I never knew you had a runner on Pluto ..... Weeeeelll, things are taking a turn for the better. you have SEEEEN tha light! ;) When are you normally on?

He is a spy... I forget which faction. Newb.

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 16:31
I think I am on every night - always after about 7.30pm GMT though. One of the chars as below :D

Strych9
12-02-04, 16:32
hope you didnt kill anyone i know;) Some old lady. She kept yelling "whatever you do, dont hurt mah baby ezza!!!!"

So I dunno. A friend of yours?

:confused:

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 16:38
Some old lady. She kept yelling "whatever you do, dont hurt mah baby ezza!!!!"

So I dunno. A friend of yours?

:confused:

awww - that's sweet :D

ezza
12-02-04, 16:49
im gonna get joo KOS!!!!!111!!! etc etc

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 16:55
From Ezza'a sig....

"Cartel the clan that needs 4 enemy factions at once to take it down"

yeah - 1 person from each faction :p

I think you and Strych9 should come over to Pluto and we can take some of this forum anger out on each other in NF - not duals, just some running round after each other (no Ezza, not like in "chase me, chase me" stylee !) ;)

Or saying that, I still have my melee tank on Saturn, I could come over there - think I still have a DG :)

ezza
12-02-04, 16:56
From Ezza'a sig....

"Cartel the clan that needs 4 enemy factions at once to take it down"

yeah - 1 person from each faction :p

lol

try the entire faction from each one in the space of a few mins

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 17:00
lol

try the entire faction from each one in the space of a few mins
Was it all the nubs that were on? o_O ;)

Anyways Ezza - I got Melee on Saturn as well - fancy some NF sometime ? And u Strych 9 :D

ezza
12-02-04, 17:12
i aint tried melee in neofrag but sure if you can drag yourself from pluto that is cos i know its a gripping server with non stop action

Strych9
12-02-04, 17:24
My tank is pure heavy... but I am game. :)

My PE is pure heavy now as well... you can take your pick. ;)

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 17:32
I'm not very good at PvP and you may win meh 'cos you are teh rox! Also, are you sure you can handle coming to Saturn 'cos it's not very good - sorry :(

Yeah, I'll be fine - don't worry about me... ;)

And Strych9, I'll take the PE - I can win against them if they are not pistol ;) Unless you got a melee Spy :D

Strych9
12-02-04, 17:34
LOL. My PE should be fun... :)

GT_Rince
12-02-04, 17:40
LOL. My PE should be fun... :)

What should be fun is my melee tank - i do know for a fact that the CON blows hairy dogs cock! But I just wanna do a bit if dicing ;)