PDA

View Full Version : CSG Terminator Skin

Ultima
12-02-04, 04:30
Should have got my act together and entered it into the compo but oh well too late now lol...

http://www.zestxsite.com/csg_tank.jpg

Arnie style head
Shiney top with wrist padding and decorative wording
Denim Jeans with the 'School Girl' caption on the right leg
Yellow fireman boots.

Comments?

Psychoninja
12-02-04, 04:35
hehe

Nice skin :D

naimex
12-02-04, 05:33
I would have voted for it.

ubar :)

Thundra
12-02-04, 22:06
haha nice one bro. liek the terminator face lol.

CSG rules lol.

KuifJe
12-02-04, 22:20
oooh...liek the face

not to keen about them pants tho o_O

Clownst0pper
13-02-04, 00:45
awful 8|

Artie
13-02-04, 01:14
lol people...btw..here's a skin for my char...though it's just more modified than anything...heh...

http://home.comcast.net/~rdeath91/w00tw00t.gif

haha ph34r :P

ZoneVortex
13-02-04, 01:19
haha that is pretty cool Artie

Matthew.v.smith
13-02-04, 01:21
Originally posted by Artie
lol people...btw..here's a skin for my char...though it's just more modified than anything...heh...

haha ph34r :P

Oh jacket is teh cool :)

Nice.

As for the Tank.

Vest looks great but the other things are a bit deformed :)

Both got pr0s and c0ns.

Matty.:angel:

Artie
13-02-04, 01:21
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
haha that is pretty cool Artie

Thx :P It just addresses the fundamental fact that FEMALE PES NEED SUNGLASSES!!!! (and pentagrams ;) )

And comeon, kanji on the back, how cool is that? :P

t0tt3
13-02-04, 01:47
PE lady omg :D cool ;)

The terminator love the head rest sucks......
Looks like a terminator went from pure havey cool clothing to a Fab 5 thingy... leave the gays to the guys that need a redone in their own clothstyle :p

Shujin
13-02-04, 03:50
Originally posted by Artie

haha ph34r :P if u like stuff like that check out the Peirced Female PE head i made,

look up TheShujin on deviantart.com

and not to be mean, and i know alot of my stuff sux, those pants and shirt on the terminator skin... well kinda lame o.0 all it looks like u did is fill texture in over pre-existing pants / shirt but i do like the color on the shirt and the NC logo on it, and those black box's leading to the hands those are nice touches ;]

oh and ps. u mite wanna undo the texture fill and redo it w/ out filling over the belt >.<

http://images.deviantart.com/i/a/5/0/peirced.jpg
i like urs better than mine tho ;o

Mr Friendly
13-02-04, 03:57
************ Nuggets!! eat some or dieeeeee lol, (sry, friend made a drawing like dat)

newayz......looks coo, but remember bout all the new faces, accessories, clothes, etc we're gettin in bdoy :D

Shujin
13-02-04, 04:27
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
---- Nuggets!! eat some or dieeeeee lol, (sry, friend made a drawing like dat)

newayz......looks coo, but remember bout all the new faces, accessories, clothes, etc we're gettin in bdoy :D if i was u i'd edit that before ur banned... i know u dont mean anything by it but comeon and use common sense now... german made game.... majority of population is german... and u say that? ;p not to smart.

g0rt
13-02-04, 06:01
doy should include custom tattooing

i dont wanna hear anyone say that there wouldn't be tattoo's in a "dark, dense cyberpunk game" and i also don't want to hear that every single person would have the same tattoo in the same place. :rolleyes:

Mr Friendly
13-02-04, 06:14
Originally posted by Shujin
if i was u i'd edit that before ur banned... i know u dont mean anything by it but comeon and use common sense now... german made game.... majority of population is german... and u say that? ;p not to smart.

this is the english forum, most the ppl here arent from germany,

now if i said that on the german forum that'd be much diff & no i woudlnt ever do that :eek: heh, most the german guys ive talked to hate ****************** more than anyone else when ****************** is mentioned :wtf: besides, they know im not meaning it by an insult or comment or nething. but neway, o/w. if u mods dont like it, dont bother PMn me er nething, just delete the post

Artie
13-02-04, 07:52
well kinda lame o.0 all it looks like u did is fill texture in over pre-existing pants / shirt but i do like the color on the shirt and the NC logo on it, and those black box's leading to the hands those are nice touches ;]

Originally posted by Artricia
...though it's just more modified than anything...heh...

Ultima
13-02-04, 14:31
and not to be mean, and i know alot of my stuff sux, those pants and shirt on the terminator skin... well kinda lame o.0 all it looks like u did is fill texture in over pre-existing pants / shirt but i do like the color on the shirt and the NC logo on it, and those black box's leading to the hands those are nice touches ;]

oh and ps. u mite wanna undo the texture fill and redo it w/ out filling over the belt >.<

http://images.deviantart.com/i/a/5/0/peirced.jpg
i like urs better than mine tho ;o

Well it was my first try, I literally learn't how to reskin NC models that day.. lol

But yes the Jeans were done just by laying a texture over an original skin in photoshop, and yes it looks kinda camp but then we're called 'The Catholic School Girls' so I think thats the least of our worrys.

The top and head had a bit more time spent on them but nothing amazing, If I knew everyone ingame would see my own design I would spend days creating my own clans original kit.

Shujin
13-02-04, 16:56
Originally posted by Ultima
Well it was my first try, I literally learn't how to reskin NC models that day.. lol

But yes the Jeans were done just by laying a texture over an original skin in photoshop, and yes it looks kinda camp but then we're called 'The Catholic School Girls' so I think thats the least of our worrys.

The top and head had a bit more time spent on them but nothing amazing, If I knew everyone ingame would see my own design I would spend days creating my own clans original kit. jus so u know ;D i wasnt tryin to be mean or nothin bcuz i really like it, im jus sayin looks kinda >.<...

Vampire222
13-02-04, 16:58
ovnage pe skin, hell i hope kk include lots of new skins like that in bdoy...

Clownst0pper
13-02-04, 19:08
every single person would have the same tattoo in the same place.

I know some good places ;)