PDA

View Full Version : [Software] NeoColor v3.0 Pro edition

G.0.D.
12-02-04, 02:38
NeoColor Pro edition v3.0
--------------------------------
- Added ability to edit user profiles
- Up to 9 non primary profiles possible
(change ingame with /set gfx_hudcolor N where N = user number)
- New menu system
- Small help section added
- Updated help in readme

---------------------------------
http://www.g0dsoft.com/neocolor.html - Download link on site

enjoy

nonamebrandeggs
12-02-04, 02:50
Tested and approved.

<-

wun
12-02-04, 02:54
yeah i DL it...

gonna have a crack at it later...

gettin bored with my colors.. plus i need to change chat colors...

neophotographer
12-02-04, 02:55
guess this means whenever people ask if there's a color editor I get to refer them to the newer version now eh? :lol:

Stacey

G.0.D.
12-02-04, 03:00
hehe, yeah thought It was time I gave neocolor a facelift and the multi profiles come in handy.

ZoneVortex
12-02-04, 03:05
Originally posted by G.0.D.
hehe, yeah thought It was time I gave neocolor a facelift and the multi profiles come in handy.
Tipp :: "i like mansex" ::^^

JUST KIDDING! GOD meant that he likes to drink too much mansex

G.0.D.
12-02-04, 03:12
File - load profile -
primary is the profile that loads with the start up of neocron, also undefined colors from other profiles refer to it

user 1 - 9 are the profiles, note in the preview that when you choose one it will be blank the first time.

ZoneVortex
12-02-04, 03:39
doh i mean then...COOL PROGRAM!

neophotographer
careful there GOD.....I can hear a couple of people at Reakktor and aroudn the game starting to screen about exploit with that (not me...I could care less. :lol:)

Stacey

G.0.D.
EDIT: hehe, Im just off my last ban ^^

@zone : Ask tycho, hes teh master....

Cytaur
12-02-04, 03:40
Yeah I just tested and like wtf o_o Who needs colours ffs, DEFAULTS RULE ! :cool:

neophotographer
12-02-04, 03:40

lmfao. and you might be getting another one here soon. let's hope not though eh?

Stacey

ZoneVortex
12-02-04, 03:42

@zone : Ask tycho, hes teh master....

haha, ok, i will...edited my above posts too

edit: i also just fucking split my finger open and it's bleeding all over ahhhh

G.0.D.
12-02-04, 06:22
Im still looking for feedback for this program, how can I make it better? whats teh sdck at the moment?

Capt. Rik
12-02-04, 15:30
Wow!! :eek:

For ages i've been wanting to chance the colour of my rpos but could never be arsed to play around with the .ini file

Cool program, saved me a lot of time

FunkEFerret
12-02-04, 17:21
only way I could see to make it better would be to make it look like a NC RPOS....I always have problems changing the colors to something that doesn't give me a headache =) but I'm really bad at visualizing =P

RuriHoshino
12-02-04, 17:43
Originally posted by FunkEFerret
only way I could see to make it better would be to make it look like a NC RPOS....I always have problems changing the colors to something that doesn't give me a headache =) but I'm really bad at visualizing =P

Oh pleeease do this! I really suck at visualizing colors. :p

Myrlin
12-02-04, 17:59
You should add a warning message that says "if you're trying to change the color of the compass letters, give up now. It can't be done." :P

BramTops
12-02-04, 19:48
Neat program G0D.... but seriously, DO work on the GUI! ou broke at least a dozen off the standard GUI-rules.. ;)The "rendered clouds" background is no good, and turn the music off by default please.. ;) Y

Also, when I load the program, I select my ini file. But all items remain at 0, 0, 0, 0. When I press "view" it all looks ok though.

Hmmm.. .thats a lot of criticism, but please see it as just feedback from a fellow developer.. ;) Programs like this is what we are all looking for. If you dont mind sharing your source-code with me, I'd be willing to seriously improve the GUI of the program. Gimme a PM if you'd like that!

t0tt3
12-02-04, 20:15
Btw a noob problem is the fade thing.
First time "waaaay back when I used it" I got o_O wtf?
Nothing at all, plz make alpha 100% default :p

One coolt thing would be to project all in a screenshot thing.
I know it takes shit load of time but still a cool thing when you can see the RPOS in the color of your choise.

Cool with the N mode RPOS modes :D

GW G0D!

G.0.D.
12-02-04, 20:28
hahaha, sorry brammy no way will I change the gui! It's ment to be pimpin! (in honor of my clan)

as for the neocron interface to set colors etc... maybe when I get some free time again I will finnaly add it.

Bram I wrote the program in 'jama' witch you have probably never heard of ^^

I can easily do the alpha thing, next release Ill have it start at 200.

Zu (Pluto)
12-02-04, 20:54
Have to say that this program does exactly what it says with little fuss. It works. End of story. I don't have a use for all the profiles, etc, though since I only very rarely change colours. But this makes it a lot easier than typing in inis.

Thanks!

Zu

PS. I still like the music, in an "it annoys me" kinda way :). Leave it on for default!

G.0.D.
12-02-04, 22:35
PS. I still like the music, in an "it annoys me" kinda way :). Leave it on for default!

:D
wouldent have it any other way

BramTops
13-02-04, 19:20
hahaha, sorry brammy no way will I change the gui! It's ment to be pimpin! (in honor of my clan)

Bram I wrote the program in 'jama' witch you have probably never heard of ^^

Hmm... sorry to hear that. Programs like this have so much "potential". And indeed, i don't know jama, so it's a no-go anyway.

Zith Caldir
13-02-04, 19:32
"The compressed zip folder is invalid or corrupted"

Hmmm....

james_finn
13-02-04, 21:37
Yup I am also having that problem, also your desktops G0D dont seem to work :P Sort em out, or ill have to baseball bat ya to death :rolleyes:

delphi

G.0.D.
13-02-04, 22:33
bram if by potential you mean mundian typical interface then I dont want it anyways :rolleyes:

Hmm... as for the curroption try getting winrar or updating winzip

james_finn
13-02-04, 23:10
lol god,

i jus downloaded it again and its currupted. Basically it only downloads 300kb of the file, instead of the whole 500ish kb :confused: I dunno wots wrong I am using winace and I have had the same problem with the old neo colour.

HELP!

delphi

G.0.D.
14-02-04, 00:41
if any one else is experiancing problems like this plz mention it :P