PDA

View Full Version : The CRP chaos caves on pluto

-=BlackBeard=-
11-02-04, 23:16
Ok i dunno about the rest of the servers but on pluto i think this is a nightmare....... u get clans attacking levelling people at crp.... i think the crp should be removed from cycrow into a differnt sector to reduce pking. also the crp caves should be made a hunting zone so anyone pking in there loses Soul light.... crp is really the best place to level and certain big clans are ruining it .

Duder
11-02-04, 23:19
If you move CRP to another area and add hunting zone restrictions, do you really think the pkers will not target it?

Psycho Killa
Grow

A

Pair

Kthx.

And wheres the no option?

Biased poll close this carebear crapfest.

Guess what ITS A HIGH LEVELING AREA. If your in this area you should have the ability to fight back. If you dont like that go to a lesser used area theres plenty of fire spawns and more then one chaos cave buddy.

P.S This game gets one more carbear rule even one tiny zone change and im cancelling forever.

Jest
It is a hunting zone. When I was TG we tried to keep it clear of enemies and all we gained was SL loss and people DMing us there is no place else to level. :rolleyes:

Now I am BD, most of the map is closed to me, and yet I have discovered about a billion new places to level, despite CRP being the best, there are other places.

Oh and btw try the zone south of Cycrow, same caves, no one pks there. Just bring a few friends.

Mr_Snow
11-02-04, 23:20
If you dont want to be pked then you dont go to CRP

ezza
11-02-04, 23:24
unless its diffrent on pluto to saturn, it is a hunting zone, i went in there with some clannies and cleared the place out lost a fair bit of SL.

why you want to make the game more care bear, you want peace level at another cave

Marx
11-02-04, 23:25
Hey, I heard there are other caves where you can level.

Is that true?

ezza
11-02-04, 23:25
Originally posted by Marx

Is that true? no, that is a lie there is only 1 cave in this whole game

Jest
11-02-04, 23:26

Is that true? Unfortunately not. CRP is the only place on the map to level. :(

Duder

Is that true?

No, as CRP is the only place to level.

Lethys
Sometimes I think people would rather powerlevel for a week, get bored and then quit having only seen 10% of the places in the game :rolleyes:

Marx
11-02-04, 23:27
Originally posted by ezza
no, that is a lie there is only 1 cave in this whole game

oh s...

Originally posted by Jest
Unfortunately not. CRP is the only place on the map to level. :(

oh sh...

Originally posted by Duder
No, as CRP is the only place to level.

oh shi...

Originally posted by Lethys
Sometimes I think people would rather powerlevel for a week, get bored and then quit having only seen 10% of the places in the game :rolleyes:

oh shit son! we gots a winnar!

Duder
11-02-04, 23:29
3 people said the same thing, THIS MUST MEAN ITS TRUE.

shodanjr_gr
11-02-04, 23:29
Your not friend to TG? Tough luck. Ive learned from when i wasnt TG friendly that there are countless other leveling and hunting options around the game. Learn em and dont whine.

darkservent
12-02-04, 00:48
WORMS!!!

CR@SH
12-02-04, 00:54
Hmm we got swamp caves on the west side of the map. Chaos caves strewn across the east side of the map. Worm tunnels across the northern side. And the crystal caves in the middle of the map.

Not to mention the numerous other places that are good to level.

Graves
Northstar
i_06
Regants
Grant
One zone south of cycrow
Gaya mines

But no your right crp is the only place to level.

Psycho Killa
12-02-04, 00:55
Omg I like dont know what you guys are talking about Ive been to every single zone and they all have no mobs at all not a single one :rolleyes:

Guess what I have yet to find a wasteland zone without mobs weither they be low level or high level... go and count the wasteland zones and tell me there isnt alot of places to level.

mdares
12-02-04, 01:10
look if u wanna lvl, u can cap a char (any char) just doing ur average mobs. I capped a tank (fully) on firemobs before i deleted him (took 2 weeks only too); got to 90 + psi and 80 int on a apu just doing mobs (no ppu). Never stepped in the caves ONCE...

and if u want cave, go explore. Theres a ton of good lvling "caves"... worms (at least 2 i think), swamp (at least 2 i've seen), chaos (3 chaos caves), graves, lost city.

if u cant lvl out in the great wilderness of neocron, then you must be doing something wrong.

Shadow Dancer
12-02-04, 01:12
My problem isn't with other mobs being or not being in other zones, it's the spawn rate.

That's what it comes down to. I haven't found any area that has a kickass spawn rate like gaia mines. If there is, please let me know.

And caves, go out and back in and it's all spawned again.

mdares
12-02-04, 01:16
actually if u do like cycrow solo, u can probably clear the zone of firemobs and once u return to the starting point, they'll have spawned.

another good place that i used to go to is north and east of cajun.