PDA

View Full Version : The one thing I miss the most.

Marx
11-02-04, 22:40
I miss having one hack layer.

My fondest memory consists of me and two other players attempting to take Dev from a 1 man clan.

We weren't even capped

*wipes a tear*

Now we have three layers which must be done by different hackers to prevent 'ninja-ing' even though it still occurs...

Anyway, I think that one hacker should be able to do all three hacks, but figure a several minute period inbetween each layer..

Yes, this would allow rampant 'ninja-ing', but lets get real, that still happens NOW, except only the bigger clans or specialized clans are able to do this.

"waaah waaah, we got OP's taken when we had 3/2/1/0 people online!"

Sucks, that's part of the game you play when you participate in a game which extends around the world.

Hell, if this was done, you'd probably see a few more of the smaller clans step up into some fights just for fun, just to screw with people.

Duder
11-02-04, 22:52
I miss having a large population....everything is so much better when there are more people running about.

Shadow Dancer
11-02-04, 23:42
I agree marx.

How about, 3 layers. NEED only one hacker. But each layer gets progressivley harder if it's the same hacker?

I dunno, i just think 3 hacker rule kinda just makes it harder for smaller clans to take ops.

bleh

ezza
11-02-04, 23:46
i think the uber map dominating over sized clans make it harder for the little clans.

my old clan was fairly small but we had enough to fight and we had a hacker who could do the hacking for us, wouldnt of been able to take ops under the current system, which is a shame cos im sure theres smaller clans out there who would like to fight for ops, but its always gonna be the big clans dominating as it is now.

bring back the 1 man ninja hack clans:D at least so we can get the 1 man ninja hack bitch threads back:p

SeXy Happy
11-02-04, 23:48
"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

Ozzy

I like the anti-ninja hacking that goes on, makes it more fun and less tedious for hte larger clans that have invested alot of time into getting the clan that they have now. Empires can be built now instead of having to constantly worry about how many people are online because of ninja hacking.

Keiron
11-02-04, 23:51
I think that 1 hacker should be able to do all 3 layers, but people in the clan of the op being hacked should be able to counter-hack (or maybe just the current hack-reset) thru some sort of remote means, that tells the assaulting team where you are (only allowing this to be done in areas where you can be attacked).

KRIMINAL99
12-02-04, 01:14
It should just be put back to one hacker and then have a time limit in which it can be hacked back and it stays the formers until the time limit is passed. Like planetside. It's really the only way to prevent ninja hacking that will really work.

mdares
12-02-04, 01:24
keep it 3 layers but no need for diferent hackers; have a 5 minute obligatory down time period between each layer; and if after 10 minutes the next layer isnt hacked the term resets.

bounty
12-02-04, 02:49
Having to have 3 different hackers, really is a dumb thing. Its yet, another necissity for taking an op. There should be a time limit between hacks this would give the opposing side a chance to retaliate, and let some smaller clans compete for the op. If this one hacker can sit at the op and hack 3 times over a 15 minute period, i don't htink the defending clan deserves it, that is for sure.

LiL T
12-02-04, 07:22
good idea but I also think when any outpost belonging to the faction gets attacked. It should spam faction chat with "Security Turret destroyed at Grant" this way even if there is none of the clan online. The owning faction members can defend it I think this will cause op fights to be on going all the time because everyone will know where the fight is at. :)

Drake6k
12-02-04, 07:34
I dont agree at all... Needing three hackers gives hackers a job. It also stops single people from taking control of an outpost from big clans. Small clans alone shouldn't be able to take an outpost (I'm a hacker in a small clan!) but small clans working together and paying for the 3rd hacker should.

KimmyG
12-02-04, 07:35
Sad thing is 3 hacks doesn't stop ninja some clans have 4 am

Oath
12-02-04, 07:48
I like chickens.......