PDA

View Full Version : Annoying things/bugs that should be fixed asap.

Psycho_Soldier
11-02-04, 20:41
Inventory bug where graphics get mixed up so a valuable weapon looks like a dog tag or something.

You just killed a Terror Leaper, and a filter 2 is in there, you go to loot it and as soon as you start dragging it out, the mob disappears and so does that filter 2.

Bugs where you can't right click on anything, or you synch into someone's apt, or you can't get your belt because its right next to a trashcan and the target box by the trashcan is in the way.

FRE's and Synching happen way too often in certain zones, like Pepper Park.

Another one that pisses me off, when you are running into a enemy op or something, then all of a sudden, 10 people appear out of no where and no they didn't just log in, its bad net coding.

Certain things in the engine if low FPS when it shouldn't. Example, blood, if there is a spot of blood, and I crouch to look at it or whatever, it could drop my FPS to 0-1 FPS. That is STUPID and could most likely easily be fixed.

Sometimes you can't pull out your weapon or heal yourself, the only way to fix it is relog or drop the item on the ground and re-equip it. Also where your rectile is on the person and not one shot hits. You could go a full clip and not hit the person.

Synaptic impairment not coming off forcing you to zone or relog.

Safezones in certain apts? What's that shit about.

FRE's where half or more than half of your clan fatals in the middle of a op fight when winning then come back and everyone in your clan is usually dead/dying. A bit suspicious to me.

Turrets, you know that "bug" where you see your OPs turrets dissappear 1 by 1 or 2 by 2. Ya.. thats a "bug"... :rolleyes:

Clan Wars. That should be fixed, so I don't lose SL killing enemy clans, also old clans or clans no longer at war with should be able to be removed from it.

Dissappearing GRs on the GR list. I know for sure I activated GRs and those same GRs would dissappear that I activated. Anyone else experience this?

Neofrag. Well lets see, lots of them there. People appearing slower or faster than what they really are. People appearing right in front of you and you shoot them but in reality they really aren't in front of you but someplace completely different, but you can still do damage to them. The scoreboard is completely messed up. The ammo and health regen things in Neofrag dont give enough ammo or heal fast enough.

There are lots more I just can't think of atm.

Well thats my major rant for now... Add some more people.

Mr. Chainsaw
11-02-04, 20:47
-Monsters that dissappear when they crawl near a wall.

-Shooting a monster for visible damage, but the hit does not seem to register and the monster looses no life.

-Synchronizing forever so you have to relog...but you're still vulnerable to attack.

-Melee damage bug that makes melee attackers even more impotent because they can't register a hit.

Zanathos
11-02-04, 20:57
dude, theres tons of shit that nees to be resolved.

maybe in the expansion MANY of these bugs will be resolved, maybe not.

Dribble Joy
11-02-04, 20:57
- the compass in MB, you enter going east, but when you zone, you are facing east, but north and south are the wrong way round.

Shadow Dancer
11-02-04, 21:11
I have to say that I also hate the bug where people appear in your screen out of nowhere even though you didn't see them. It's like when you enter PP1 and you get hit by poison stacks, flamethrower stacks, liberators, THEN 2 seconds later you see people.

grrr

Ascension
11-02-04, 21:41
http://farcryuniverse.com/ncf/pictures/fre.jpg

MegaCorp
11-02-04, 21:51
Awww ... stop your whining and just live with it. All games have bugs. You just dont understand how complex software is and how hard it is to make it work right ... you gotta be more sympathetic and understanding and give the developers more slack when it comes to fixing stuff ... they'll get around to it eventually, in the meantime you're just wasting forum space with posts like that. Besides its probably just your computer overheating or out of date drivers. ;)

Spook

Edit: For you slow-witted types who haven't caught on yet ... that was "sarcasm". Look the word up in a dictionary if you don't know what it means. The "clue" was my choice of smiley face.

Ascension
11-02-04, 21:53

This one certainly isnt out of date drivers or overheating PC's but we have all grown to love this....yes?....hello :p

MrBiggles
11-02-04, 22:41
Originally posted by Ascention

Let me be the first to say...

I for one welcome our new Fatal Run Time Error overlords.