PDA

View Full Version : Storage "Bags" Or Something...

g0rt
11-02-04, 11:09
If theres one thing I miss about UO...its my nicely organised Bank. Oh my i used to spend alot of time buying pouches, dying them specific colors, and sorting my items within them.

I still remember...blue pouch was my regent pouch, grey pouch was my armor pouch, yellow puch was my weapons pouch, etc.

I really wish I could sort my crap out in the GoGo using some sort of storage device like this. Im sick of a dogtag which in reality takes up about the same amount of space as ONE bullet from a liberator, taking upt he same amount of space in my gogo as 250 full liberator clips.

LOL!

Anyone else think this would be a handy, and most likely easy to code, addition to the game? Over a year and a half of playing with messed up banks...has really got me depressed here. :(

mdares
11-02-04, 11:19
omg completely yes! shit man having like just organized containers within a gogo would make shit so much better... like "bags of holding" in baldur's gate/neverwinter nights...

Artie
11-02-04, 11:39
Originally posted by mdares
omg completely yes! shit man having like just organized containers within a gogo would make shit so much better... like "bags of holding" in baldur's gate/neverwinter nights...

yes. 5 stars.

Peter Andre
11-02-04, 11:55
amen to that bruvah :D:angel: :D :angel:

this idea would make a ppu's job easier by far insted of searching for surtain buffs for 30 secs you would just go "oh look my combat buff bag lets see if melee 3 is in here shall we" :p

defantly need it gr8 idea nice one

J. Folsom
11-02-04, 12:02
DIRECT> Sneaky Thief: Here you go, all epic weapons, in a bag just as you ordered.
DIRECT> John Q Gameplayer: I didn't ask for a bag... But okay.
[Sneaky Thief runs his steal last recorded item ID macro from NCAssist and runs off]
DIRECT> Sneaky Thief: HAHAHAH, U SAWK!

... What?

:p

Anyway, it's cool, since there's no steal skill in NC which might lead to certain non-stealable things being stolen. ;)

Also, poor John, first Sneaky Thief stole his Wyatt Earp, and now he was undirectly robbed of a few million credits too.

Mr_Snow
11-02-04, 12:05
What happens if you drop a bag full of stuff in your belt?

J. Folsom
11-02-04, 12:06
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
What happens if you drop a bag full of stuff in your belt? Just make it so bags can't be put in the belt. Simple fix to a simple problem.

Mr_Snow
11-02-04, 12:13
Yeah but they would still have to be put in your inventory to use them and if you die anything in your inventory can drop.

Artie
11-02-04, 13:51
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
Yeah but they would still have to be put in your inventory to use them and if you die anything in your inventory can drop.

pers imp tools don't drop. epic items don't drop. Hence, they can make bags non droppable. then again, people would "stuff" (put their pa into the bag just before they died) alot though, so i can see some negs

cRazy2003
11-02-04, 15:43
non droppable bags wud be good i think cos then people wud use them to avoid things bein dropped in QB, but anything in ur belt can still be hacked apart from the safeslot wen u die. there might be a few negs tho but im not sure.
good idea :D

slaughteruall
11-02-04, 15:58
Or you could simply code the bag not to drop. But still allow anything inside to drop. Still as random as regular inven/QD belt drop.

Slaughter

Pwnage
11-02-04, 17:56
Yes there needs to be some solution to the organization problem... and some kind of container would be great.

Eddie
11-02-04, 18:23
I wanna be able to sort my GG.
Even if it uses the same "sorting" as the cabinets.. such as placing an item in will make it appear at the end - not in some RANDOM place!

I wanna be able to "label" my cabs, too.. so that I can see what's in it without opening it.

Dreams eh?

Eddie

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 18:32
definetly, this would fucking kick ass, and on top of the gogo bags, we should be able to have bank accounts in the neocron bank, to store extra creds etc, so we arent FORCED to put extrra money in stockx or forced to make a clan with one of our chars. 5 stars definetly on this thread ;)

g0rt
11-02-04, 20:15
Originally posted by Artie
pers imp tools don't drop. epic items don't drop. Hence, they can make bags non droppable. then again, people would "stuff" (put their pa into the bag just before they died) alot though, so i can see some negs

Simple solution. Bags cant drop, but items WITHIN the bags can drop...just like any item in the QB or backpack.

Just because the bag itself doesn't drop, doesn't mean the entire bag contents are like a safeslot....

BombShell
11-02-04, 20:34
me likes

joran420
11-02-04, 20:35

actually imp tools can drop(they just dont very often...but ive lost some in meh many beltys scattered accross the wastes

g0rt
11-02-04, 23:57
Originally posted by joran420
actually imp tools can drop(they just dont very often...but ive lost some in meh many beltys scattered accross the wastes

same with hack tools

i thaught hack tools weren't supposed to drop?