PDA

View Full Version : Mess with the Best and Die with the Rest at NeoFrag

Smacktard
11-02-04, 05:52
Who is this woman with the sexy voice? I am infatuated with this voice. Where is she at in the game?

I've been searching for her but I only hear the voice and she is nowhere to be found.

I will search the entire world of Neocron until I find her.

naimex
11-02-04, 05:55
Originally posted by Smacktard
Who is this woman with the sexy voice? I am infatuated with this voice. Where is she at in the game?

I've been searching for her but I only hear the voice and she is nowhere to be found.

Dude... look in pepper park.. theres a girl dancing with blonde hair, and a set of clothes made out of nets.. thats her.

Mr. Chainsaw
11-02-04, 05:58
Isn't that the same voice that advertises all the erotic stuff in pepper park? I seem to recall her telling me to 'come in and get your nasty on.' I didn't realize she was talking about a club, I was standing outside the Amazing Maze, so I went in there to get my nasty on.

Well, maybe I made a mistake, but it was the best night that aggressor ever had...

naimex
11-02-04, 05:59
Originally posted by Mr. Chainsaw
Isn't that the same voice that advertises all the erotic stuff in pepper park? I seem to recall her telling me to 'come in and get your nasty on.' I didn't realize she was talking about a club, I was standing outside the Amazing Maze, so I went in there to get my nasty on.

Well, maybe I made a mistake, but it was the best night that aggressor ever had...

rofl.. :p

cheers m8. Sweet.. simply...

HumphreY
11-02-04, 06:20
You lucky dudes. In the german retail version that NF ad is voiced by a guy :eek: o_O

ZoneVortex
11-02-04, 06:22

lmao...haha nice.

naimex
11-02-04, 06:24
Originally posted by HumphreY
You lucky dudes. In the german retail version that NF ad is voiced by a guy :eek: o_O

Aww plz, someone go find that ad in the files, and make a patch.. someone made one for the censored strippers in the US or wherever it was.. dont let them miss the sexiness of that female voice..

Doc Holliday
11-02-04, 12:57
the germans like em butch then huh o_O

GT_Rince
11-02-04, 13:08
I seem to recall her telling me to 'come in and get your nasty on.' I didn't realize she was talking about a club, I was standing outside the Amazing Maze, so I went in there to get my nasty on.

LMAO - :lol:

Classic quote :D

bounty
11-02-04, 13:13

all i can say is BAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!
like rince said, classic!:lol:

phunqe
11-02-04, 13:20
Originally posted by HumphreY

"Jaaaa mmmm, come auf tze PP club und watch tze tank geswingen tze uberschnabel"

o_O

Devils Grace
11-02-04, 13:25

ITS..........................nidhogg:eek: :lol:

sanityislost
11-02-04, 13:26
Originally posted by phunqe
"Jaaaa mmmm, come auf tze PP club und watch tze tank geswingen tze uberschnabel"

o_O

LOLZ WTF THATS MESSED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....but really give the german peeps the chick voice or the voice of a horny drom OH YEAH......hmmmm can we get the drom voice also??? could say something like what they say in the wastes "MoOoOoOoO come on sex meh up u know you wana"

phunqe
11-02-04, 13:39
I think they should rename El Farid to El Dromo, exchange the Queen in the dungeon to the uber Drom, who spawns hundreds of small helper droms that tie you down and rip your clothes off.
Then the uber Drom comes and you'll WISH for that drugflash...

Nightbrother
11-02-04, 13:41
I think they should rename El Farid to El Dromo, exchange the Queen in the dungeon to the uber Drom, who spawns hundreds of small helper droms that tie you down and rip your clothes off.

Masochist tendencies there? :p

phunqe
11-02-04, 13:43
Originally posted by Nightbrother
Masochist tendencies there? :p

My inflatable Drom is broken ok?!?

Mr_Snow
11-02-04, 13:45

I become more worried about this communities beastiality tendencies everyday, and dont get me started on the necrophilic tendencies either.

Nightbrother
11-02-04, 13:46
My inflatable Drom is broken ok?!?

K, here borrow one of mine. Just don't mangle it too much.

Seriously, I'd like to see hard dr0m mobs ingame. Maybe even a 90/90 Ancient Drom. This has been discussed before, but I like the idea.

A drom that would drop rares. Who would ever hunt anything else, after that? Aaaah, ok, thats why they don't put in ingame.

phunqe
11-02-04, 13:53
Originally posted by Nightbrother
A drom that would drop rares.

Must... contain... 1000 jokes... mmmfffffttt

*implosion*

mehirc
11-02-04, 14:18
It was once said who that women is, maybe i can find it. :)

Matthew.v.smith
11-02-04, 19:52
Lol anyone got the German sound file :p
I have to admit 90/90 droms sound quite cool (Crack jokes as u kill w00t) only thing is they have no "distance attacks" so they have to walk on up to u.

and hmmm is the uncensored Patch the one that makes the MB girl and that pp2 girl tottaly naked?
or am i missing something?

Matty.:angel:

Nash_Brigham
11-02-04, 21:37

I will search the entire world of Neocron until I find her. Wisht hey would patch out the censorship n the American version.

Mr. Chainsaw
11-02-04, 22:01
"Attention criminals, highly dangerous citizens sighted inside the inner city limits."

"Black Dragon, your hope, your strength, your cure."

"Cityadministration, just live, we take care of the rest...like spying on you in the toilet."

Smacktard
12-02-04, 04:06
I don't know if Reakktor intentionally meant to seduce us all with these sexy female voices being broadcast all over the city of Neocron but I do know one thing:

I would love to have the woman that says, " Mess with the best and die with the rest at Neofrag ", to read War and Peace and record it so I can listen to her for hours and hours.

This voice is so mesmerizing. I know you guys think I'm a freak but this voice is really really sexy!

I can only hope that this womans voice is in BDOY expansion.

Please, Martin J. Schwiezer CEO of this awesome game, give this woman more lines to speak.

KramerTheWeird
12-02-04, 04:20
This thread has an important moral behind it that we should all know and strive for...

... get a girlfriend, lay off the droms. :p