PDA

View Full Version : More Toys for Spys read mine then post your changes and ideas!)

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 03:46
spies...suposedly the masters of technology and gagdets, but "are they the masters of technology in neocron"

seriosuly, spies need more toys, in every game spies have gadgets...in neocron the extent of that is stealth. To make up for spies lack of defense they need alot more gadgets, here are my ideas.

stealth vehicle (hovertec, chain bike etc)
a single seat vehicle for sniper spies and/or droners, that cannot be seen in local, and is only obtainable through some sort of run, this vehicle would be spy only of course. no weapons mounting the vehicle, its soul purpose would be to make a getaway. This would not have the effect of stealth as a whole (current stealth), but simply just not to be seen in local, but you can still shoot and destroy it if you see it in local.

anti stealth goggles (same concept as heat sencor, only that person body heat will be visable, but will remain untargetable, this would just give you a trace of where that person is going)
goddls simply...to see stealth, would be a spy only alternative, like the truesight spell.

Night Vision Goggles
simply to make sniping for spies easier during night.

Cyborg Pet (droners only)
this will serve as a close range guard for droners, since the warnign system sint "up to par" for droners when they are controlling a drone at the other end of the zone. The pet could be commaded to guard you while droning, and will be equipped with wepons (each more powerful for the lvl of the pet). I was thinking of 5 different pets, for progression as the droner lvled.

these are just a few of my ideas, im still thinking of a lot more. But imo, spies definetly need more loving, cause they are obviously not living up to the class name, with the lack of gadgets they have.

Post your ideas and thoughts/changes to my current ones here.

**no flaming please** these are ONLY concepts :D

Zaq
11-02-04, 11:34
looks like spies are getting a new gadget

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90439:D
:D :D

cRazy2003
11-02-04, 14:59
i think the cyborgpet is a uber idea

numb
11-02-04, 15:46
What I'd like to see is a portable citycom. Probably mainly because it would stop me from doing endless aggie missions to level my psi (as it's much faster than launcher missions) ;) but also - seems like a fair idea to me in general and I dont think it would be an inappropriate device for a spy to have.

edit: If things change during an op fight, it's often useful to have a look on citycom to get an idea of how many extra allies or whatever are likely to join in - so it'd be cool to do that on the field IMO.

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 18:23
Originally posted by numb
What I'd like to see is a portable citycom. Probably mainly because it would stop me from doing endless aggie missions to level my psi (as it's much faster than launcher missions) ;) but also - seems like a fair idea to me in general and I dont think it would be an inappropriate device for a spy to have.

edit: If things change during an op fight, it's often useful to have a look on citycom to get an idea of how many extra allies or whatever are likely to join in - so it'd be cool to do that on the field IMO.

hell yeah, that would own, kinda like a handheld computer or something built into a watch...me like :D

Aziraphale
11-02-04, 18:32
Some kind of Spy only melee weapon perhaps? Spys are supposed to be stealthy after all, so some kind of mellee style assasination weapon would be a nice addition.

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 18:34
like, a switchblade or something would be cool

Vryce
21-02-04, 01:12
Originally posted by Bl@zed
hell yeah, that would own, kinda like a handheld computer or something built into a watch...me like :D

Definitely.....need something to keep notes in-game: names of people, apt locations, recipes, whatever. :cool:

mdares
21-02-04, 01:27
i want guard bots... and a switchblade... and that getaway vehicle... SEX

ServeX
21-02-04, 02:21
uh gh0st give me some of what you're smoking...spys have enough as is.

still <3 you though ;p