PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the CM guards on Saturn.

Punisher-X
11-02-04, 02:14
Could a GM please replace the CityMerc guards at the garage and outside the base with large dragonflies, as I feel these would have been more effective against the various BD attacks over the past while.

L3m0n
11-02-04, 02:17
nibbish nuff said but not a bad idea :lol:

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 02:21
hahaha, mb has too many guards..nuff said

ezza
11-02-04, 02:23
replace them with small sewer rats its all you deserve

Loyd
11-02-04, 02:25
[Edited, FireFights Have been Called In For Immense Flames - Ulle]

L3m0n
11-02-04, 02:26
^^ gg no re to that ;)

ezza
11-02-04, 02:28
oh and whats up with your PPUs i killed one of them with my melee, maybe you need to get them sorted before you get the guards changed

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 02:42
Originally posted by Loyd
[Edited For Consistancy]

hahahahahahaha owned :lol:

KimmyG
11-02-04, 02:42
why not and oblisk of light that insta kills anyone in the zone that is not in CM

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 02:44
Originally posted by KimmyG
why not and oblisk of light that insta kills anyone in the zone that is not in CM

thats coming next patch, along with the 100 cyborgs that will guard the bunker, cause the 15 guards and turrets arent enough :rolleyes:

KimmyG
11-02-04, 02:47
well while were making Gm requests can we get and insta invincible turrent in all our ops people come and hack them and we have to fight them. It really blows ass.

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 02:55
Originally posted by KimmyG
well while were making Gm requests can we get and insta invincible turrent in all our ops people come and hack them and we have to fight them. It really blows ass.

yeah i have to agree. it does get to be a pain.
oh btw, can i also have a anterage of black dragon guards follow me everywhere i go? i really hate to have to pvp in anarchy and warzones...

L3m0n
11-02-04, 03:00
what about at all CM OPs you have some gards so you dont have to defend it for the "BD Zerg" ???

KimmyG
11-02-04, 03:06
I think what mercs really want is there epic item changed the uber LE you cant be attacked but you can kill others. God mode that should help them nibs.

Scikar
11-02-04, 03:11
Sarcasm is lost on the majority of the Black Dragons it seems. :rolleyes:

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 03:14
Originally posted by Scikar

they are all ideas that have gone through the city mercs heads some time or another :p

2ply
11-02-04, 03:55

No it hasn't.

Scikar
11-02-04, 03:56
Originally posted by 2ply
No it hasn't.

Nice english skills.

subsys
11-02-04, 03:59
Nice english skills.

now thats sarcasm for all the bd who arnt sure

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 04:02
Nice english skills.

thats pretty good for when the city mercs get owned in a op war, then get a ooc or trade and start cuursing us all out in german :rolleyes:

Scikar
11-02-04, 04:03
Originally posted by Bl@zed
thats pretty good for when the city mercs get owned in a op war, then get a ooc or trade and start cuursing us all out in german :rolleyes:

No it hasn't. ;)

sw1tch
11-02-04, 04:11
this thread has turned into the saturn trade channel :(
QUICK....MUTE :p

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 04:15
Originally posted by sw1tch
this thread has turned into the saturn trade channel :(
QUICK....MUTE :p

no it hasnt, nobody has given it the barcode.

ZoneVortex
11-02-04, 04:22
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||

Barcode of dooooom...

You guys are nuts :eek:

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 04:33
lol

Chaplin
11-02-04, 04:43

Ask me next time to translate that stuff for BD-faction channel. You really do miss something there :D
Though I must admit TG has better flaming skills than CM...

2ply
11-02-04, 04:54
Nice english skills.

i r teh enggrish magor kthx.

TG flames = funny

merc flames = pathetic

kthx i'm done.

g0rt
11-02-04, 04:58
Nice english skills.

Onos 2ply better get out your dictionary and proof read every post on these boards! Because you know, you're getting paid for this right? Oh wait...no you ain't. Oh but you're at school so you're getting marked for it right? Oh wait...no not getting marked either..

Oh yeah this is some game forum on the internet and no one gives a shit about spelling.

My mistake.

Scikar
11-02-04, 05:03
Originally posted by g0rt
Onos 2ply better get out your dictionary and proof read every post on these boards! Because you know, you're getting paid for this right? Oh wait...no you ain't. Oh but you're at school so you're getting marked for it right? Oh wait...no not getting marked either..

Oh yeah this is some game forum on the internet and no one gives a shit about spelling.

My mistake.

No it hasn't.

See how much sense that made? I couldn't care less if you feel like talking in l33t or txt cht or whatever. I was just pointing out that the reply literally meant absolutely nothing.

g0rt
11-02-04, 05:06
No it hasn't.

See how much sense that made? I couldn't care less if you feel like talking in l33t or txt cht or whatever. I was just pointing out that the reply literally meant absolutely nothing.

Its a game forum. Who cares. It doesn't make sense to you? Ignore it then.

We're here to have fun. We're not here for a spelling bee. ffs.

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 05:10
TG and Merc flames are both funny tbh, cause they both do it in german, and put that fucking ^^ thing next to EVERY FUCKING SENTANCE. :p

Scikar
11-02-04, 05:12
Originally posted by g0rt
Its a game forum. Who cares. It doesn't make sense to you? Ignore it then.

We're here to have fun. We're not here for a spelling bee. ffs.

It was a reply to my post. The least I could do is mock it.

Chaplin
11-02-04, 05:14
TG and Merc flames are both funny tbh, cause they both do it in german, and put that fucking ^^ thing next to EVERY FUCKING SENTANCE. :p

^^ = what he says

Sigma
11-02-04, 05:26
[...] and put that fucking ^^ thing next to EVERY FUCKING SENTANCE. :p

OMFG the doves are back O.O ^^

maver!ck
11-02-04, 12:06
It's no wonder, since those ^^ german CMs left to TG.

Doc Holliday
11-02-04, 12:54
same on uranus with the ole ^^. cept we mention it or laugh at them they go say it in german or threaten screenies. are they as lame on saturn as they are on uranus. looks like a trend.....

evs
11-02-04, 13:11
Scikar + mock > saturn bd :p

Devils Grace
11-02-04, 13:13
now now lets get back on topic...

i think the thread starter is right...

its pathetic
i think KK should put LE's in the guards so we cant kill them aswell when all CM's RUn off...............

its worse already they dont do jack shit, they also can be killed

PUT LE'S IN THE GUARDS AT MB

:eek:

ezza
11-02-04, 13:42
Originally posted by evs
Scikar + mock > saturn bd :p i must of missed that bit of ownage, but i was proberbly still trying to work out the sarcasm:rolleyes:

Punisher-X
11-02-04, 14:39
Ah, so you would regard it as fair game for a CM to die, when stood within the main complex with say, 5 guards near him, to BD who can zone in and out of BD at their pleasure....hmmm yeah man.
Oh and re OPs. true, guards would help there, since BD consistently ninja hack yutanto and avenger back at about 3 to 4am GMT.

Clownst0pper
11-02-04, 15:05
Could a GM please replace the CityMerc guards at the garage and outside the base with large dragonflies, as I feel these would have been more effective against the various BD attacks over the past while.

Dragonflies generally do hurt...

But your carebears, your HQ defence is insane compared to BD who's gaurds are so docile people can come in, kill u, and exit without a scratch

Fucking carebears

Punisher-X
11-02-04, 15:10
Hehe @ carebears.
I draw your attention to your sig. Stop being a chicken and go do cylco missions on ur droner at MB to get your SL up.....damn carebear wanting a gm to fix it or something huh?

Clownst0pper
11-02-04, 15:11
I draw your attention to your sig. Stop being a chicken and go do cylco missions on ur droner at MB to get your SL up.....damn carebear wanting a gm to fix it or something huh?

Was due to a bug after the drone patch actually, ive fixed him years ago.

Sorry but MB is gaurded up to the bollox, your just carebear shit players

El_MUERkO
11-02-04, 15:39
MB guards suck balls, its not even that they couldnt hurt a sewer rat for all thier 110/110 rank, just that they dont seem to want to shoot anyone thats red to them.

They just of stand there looking dumb.

Never mind dumb ass allies that stand around while CMs try to defend there home, well no more of that, if you dont fight with us your againist us and if no one else will I'll drop you myself, sex your bodies and hack your belts. I wont let your noobs hunt under our protection either, TG can rez kill them to thier hearts content at J_01 bunker and I'll offer to hack thier belts.

DigestiveBiscui
11-02-04, 16:22
...CM dont have an HQ :)

11-02-04, 16:33
Wear LE or get buddies to protect you.

KimmyG
11-02-04, 17:22
Originally posted by Punisher-X
Oh and re OPs. true, guards would help there, since BD consistently ninja hack yutanto and avenger back at about 3 to 4am GMT.

And Merc's ninja it back at 5 am.

Yea right ushally hit yutano in the afternoon I think its maybe 9 pm in germany. Do you mean you have to ninja it back at 3 am?

Maybe you should request that your ops cant be hacked at all

PERMA OPS FOR THE MERCS

Dribble Joy
11-02-04, 17:33
STOP WHINE!!!!!!!!!!

Clownst0pper
11-02-04, 17:37
Oh and re OPs. true, guards would help there, since BD consistently ninja hack yutanto and avenger back at about 3 to 4am GMT

I love everyone elses complete lack of time scale.

I think we have only ever done that once.

And what makes Yutano and Avenger rightfully yours?

It is a FACT that Yutano and Avenger will be lost in the afternoon when cartel have 1 member on at least, as city mercs dont have OPs for fun, they have ops just to have them

There just sad bastards who have no idea what fun is, they just take the OP's.

And yes your ninja hacking retards, and all wank players.

Opar
11-02-04, 17:56
Note its always Cartel who come and fuck up a decent thread. Oh well.

Chaplin
11-02-04, 18:13
Originally posted by Punisher-X

Originally posted by Opar

a DECENT THREAD?? oh the irony 8|
flame bait you post, flame you get. please get over it, kthxbye

Stigmata
11-02-04, 18:20
very amusing thread, 50 replies and 34 of them are from the circus, you guys are extremly good at spamming repsonses to the other circus members posts.

hats off to you

Opar
11-02-04, 18:37
Originally posted by stigmata
very amusing thread, 50 replies and 34 of them are from the circus, you guys are extremly good at spamming repsonses to the other circus members posts.

Rofl :p

KimmyG
11-02-04, 18:38
Originally posted by Opar

I got pked at MB I want GM to spawn in 300 extra guards so if a pk even thinks of pking MB there gonna drop dead.

WTF happened to the good old bitch threads

Nerf the fucking monk.
Boost my class.

Bl@zed
11-02-04, 18:40

hats off to you

always the people on the server that play the game right must be from the circus... :rolleyes:

Opar
11-02-04, 18:44
always the people on the server that play the game right must be from the circus... :rolleyes:

Pardon? Sooooo Saturn players are the only ones who play the game right? Heh. Whatever o_O

Doc Holliday
11-02-04, 18:45

hats off to you

so so eloquently put mate. sorry but thats gotta be the best put down on these boards in a long time. :D

5 stars :eek: :p

Ulle
11-02-04, 18:48
Couple of things I would like to pont out

1. Keep your whining at each other to ingame.

2. Keep your flames at each other to PM's.

3. Take your spam to another forum.

Thread Closed.