PDA

View Full Version : Less-frequent Runner Deaths on NC:BDOY?

Rimase
10-02-04, 23:32
I really really really realy hope there will be Less-frequent Runner deaths with NC:BDOY.

The constant use of those GenReps in those dirty conditions, and outside, just does not seem right to me. And they look ugly.

Anyone understand me? :(

I can;t quite explain my feelings on this subject. :rolleyes:

Benjie
10-02-04, 23:34
Originally posted by Rimase
I really really really realy hope there will be Less-frequent Runner deaths with NC:DOY.

The constant use of those GenReps in those dirty conditions, and outside, just does not seem right to me. And they look ugly.

Anyone understand me? :(

I can;t quite explain my feelings on this subject. :rolleyes:
Yes and no.

If you mean that killing thousands of rats is so boring that it's more enjoyable to go kill aggressors even when you can't, then yes.

If you mean FRE ing whist leveling and then relogging dead, then yes.

If you mean running across the wastes and then dying because of a Y Replicant camping the zone edge then again yes.

NS_CHROME54
10-02-04, 23:34
um i hate to say this (not really) but i see no discernable topic to this thread. just someone saying what they want, and being very vague at that. plz come back when you DO know exactly what you want.

Rimase
10-02-04, 23:37
I've never been good at explaining things... :(

Benjie
10-02-04, 23:42
Originally posted by Rimase
I've never been good at explaining things... :(

What if Everything in the game got 200 extra health points?

That in effect would acheive what you are saying you want... which is basicly longer combat.

=Chojin=
10-02-04, 23:47
i dont think he means extra hp, i just think he means that getting killed happens to often too easily, but it is a FPS/RPG...... not the otherway around
and i do understand the thing about the GenReps.

Psyco Groupie
11-02-04, 00:18
if they gave every 200 more hp then everyone would lom their hlt to resists ... its fine.

El_MUERkO
11-02-04, 16:48
Dieing less just means taking less risks, hunting in bigger groups off the beaten track, using the Subway instead of walking thru Pepper Park. Asking clans to unlock grs so you can go thru and avoid public GRs which might might have hostiles camping it, maybe even reroll a PPU!!!

wolfwood
11-02-04, 16:51
Originally posted by Benjie
What if Everything in the game got 200 extra health points?

That in effect would acheive what you are saying you want... which is basicly longer combat.

o Benjie you make me laugh

haha <----- see told ya

anyway its hard enough for we spies to kill stuff :(

-FN-
11-02-04, 16:56
I think he means the genreps are unsanitary.

No, seriously... wtf is he trying to say o_O