PDA

View Full Version : See you in the nether reigons peeps

REMUS
10-02-04, 22:16
Hmm I said good bye once before, and here I am again, people have said to me take a break you will come back wanting to play even more!

but no imp afraid not, this is it, I've played this game for 1 year and 3 months, I look back and remember the good times and the bad times I've had with my friends, but now I look around and I'm one of a dieing breed only really rade, jest, xio, tupac and masta killa (aka cryochekk) are still roling around that are good friends, as much as I enjoy the company of new found friends I now feel slightly out of place in the community, I've been through all of the changes and I've enjoyed it greatly, but now its time to throw in the towel and shut up shop for good, and my accounts are going up on ebay, all of them :(

there is a long list of people that deserve a mention in a good bye speech, but they already know who they are and if I missed some one I would feel stupid.

I love you guys I really do but I gotta go and its not the easiest thing I've ever had to do in my life, I know there are people that wont give a flying fuck, but I guess I'm just a little upset I have to leave something I really do love dearly behind me, so I guess ill keep on typing, I remember the first few times I was really inspired by this game, when Ant used to come down into aggy cellars and hunt me, and other times when parad0x won the first sort of fight night, when I got my first adrenaline rush from a pk, the first time I duelled.

Most people that have stayed close to me know I got very good very quickly, I've enjoyed success as a duellist and some recognition which I cant say I'm entirely unfond of hehe :) but its been a long road to where I am now, and really I just cant progress any further, nor do I really want to, OP warfare isn't what it used to be I mean I must of been to 100's upon 100's by now, I've tagged every go and visited every zone in the nc game, I really have had the full experience hehe :D

but enough for the random memories that I hold so dear, its like a love song gone wrong but what the hell everything has to end on a bitter sweet note one way or another and all that's left is to say good bye for ever perhaps,......... :( but if you see some long haired fool walking down the street mumbling incoherently to himself about cursed souls and devourers take pity on him and think of me :)

keep the game good, keep the game sweet, fuck knows ill probably be back when I get withdrawal symptoms, but for now ladies and gentlemen i guess its over and out for ol remus boy :( luv ya all ;)

Tratos
10-02-04, 22:17
Adios....

~Tratos

cRazy2003
10-02-04, 22:19
lol wot about me?
im ur friend!!!
btw take me off ignore im msn :p

Gotterdammerung
10-02-04, 22:19
Good luck

Closed as per forum rules & guidelines

Please feel free to express any further wishes you have for Remus via either PM's or e-mail.