PDA

View Full Version : SA vs DwCPU2

extract
10-02-04, 21:25
I got bored yesterday and took the SA out of my rifle spy and replaced it with a distance weapon CPU 2

So in my ventures I see that distance weapon CPU 2 gives the exact same amount of RC and TC, and weapon lore as an SA.....well Im 2 INT away from total capping my rifle spy so the extra INT, and DEX lvls really arent needed.....altho now I have to drug PA3 on where as before I could take it on and off without the use of drugs......but really I dont miss my SA.....and pretty much feel like I wasted alot of time on it when this lesser implant is BPable....(not to mention no more hour waits for a TL 115 poker)

So....if youre the type of spy who can sacrifice some hacking skill and some dex and int then you dont really need that SA....

my current setup without SA still caps all my rare rifles....cept for not all capped ROF on the higher ones like FL, and dis altho very close....

On my spy I currently use SF, Exp ballistic 3, Distance cpu3 and now distance cpu 2.......with those imps I got
182 weapon lore(prolly put last 10 points here if i ever cap INT, at 98 base)
125 Hacking(with spy1, the only real affect of taking the SA out was I lost 10 hacking whoopdie dooooo)
48 Psi use
194 RC(with PA3 and RC 1)
100 TC(with spy 1 thats obliterator baby =D)

looks like my pistol PE just got a new toy..............

Mr_Snow
10-02-04, 21:38
SA is only useful if you need the int and dex bonus after that drop only chips are as good or better.

Benjie
10-02-04, 21:41
.....and thats why these mc5 chips should be shop bought.

Rare chips should give ability bonuses only imo. good ones too.