PDA

View Full Version : Pay by cash option

wench
10-02-04, 18:01
Has anyone else tried to use this ?

i have fallen victim to the idea of a second account and having set up a splash plastic card cos i dont have/cant get/dont want a credit card, i find it impossible to set up a new account.

The neocron website offers no paybycash symbol and the splash plastic website requires a cd key. Game no longer seem to stock neocron where i got my first copy from.

helpdesk were excellent and fast and suggested talking to paybycash. paybycash say thank you very much and will apparently be putting the option in to use paybycash.

i thought paybycash was already available, but with the cd key requirement you go round in a constant loop trying to get activated.

has anyone else had any problems with it ? how many people didnt bother to make even their first account ? and how disappointed am i that i wont be able go around stabbing spiders with a special alloy knife tonight ?
:p

Matthew.v.smith
10-02-04, 18:14
PaybyCash are teh sex.
I use them.

All u have to do is www.paybycash.com
choose what game your paying for (Neocron) at the main menu
choose how many months.
then choose how u wanna pay (personally I use Paypal)
Then follow the instructions.

Simple.
P.S) their is a slight extra charge on credit cards I think nothing to drastic
Matty.:angel:

Oh and remember u need a CD key.

[TgR]KILLER
10-02-04, 18:55
Yea i'v used them from the first day because i aint got a CC.. i use bank/wire transfer.. and its going great for over a year now.. best thing is i won't have problems canceling my alt ( not because i don't like neocron more i don't like having a alt no more:p ) i just won't pay up for another 3 months.. there is nothing going automatic.. nothing they can get from my bank.. damn easy..

Clyde
10-02-04, 19:02
your best option is to buy a copy of NC off of ebay.com. I see them go buy it now for 6.99. Then sign up for paybycash (since you need a cdkey)